PDA

View Full Version : We hung for a quarter, then this team shows their true colors

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Our DT's are ****ing worthless. They get destroyed on every running play.

Our OL was giving Edwards time and creating holes, then out of nowhere they just started sucking.

The gutless play calling at the goal line was disgusting. Our D forces a turnover and we call plays that pretty much guarantee a punt and force the D to do it again. If we fumbled on the goal line, you know the Patriots would have made us pay.

The gutless play calling with 3 timeouts on the last drive was pathetic as well.

They're still pulling Lynch on passing downs and allowing the D to tee off on Edwards.

justasportsfan
09-23-2007, 01:38 PM
The D is carrying this team. WHo would've thought?

Kerr
09-23-2007, 01:40 PM
What changed? Simple. Belichek and his staff made adjustments, as opposed to jauron and fairchild who have not. This is why the offense is no longer having the same success it had in the first drive. Man, I feel so apathetic towards to this team and coaching staff.

I hope by some miracle this team can come back.

Elminster
09-23-2007, 01:50 PM
To be fair, McCargo has made some plays....otherwise, its spot on...

Kerr
09-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah forced fumble. I don't know why he's not starting.

Elminster
09-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah forced fumble. I don't know why he's not starting.
Dick Jauron?

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 01:56 PM
What changed? Simple. Belichek and his staff made adjustments, as opposed to jauron and fairchild who have not. This is why the offense is no longer having the same success it had in the first drive. Man, I feel so apathetic towards to this team and coaching staff.

I hope by some miracle this team can come back.

no lol we made adjustments it was run tight bunch formations and play into pats strengths.

and go away from the spread formations

why cant we at least spread the O and allow lynch to run like that