PDA

View Full Version : Well it is clear....

acehole
09-23-2007, 02:11 PM
I mean he should have clearly marched us down the field and won this game for us. No accuracy...no smarts. We really need to move on and draft one with our # 1 pick next year. He has showed us he is not a leader and is clueless. Shame.....

PS. This is how you idiots sound to to the rest of us.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 02:15 PM
JP: 4th year
Edwards: 1st game

Tatonka
09-23-2007, 02:17 PM
passes in the dirt.. holds the ball too long.. no production from the offense..

am i talking about edwards or losman..

even im not sure.

and about the "1st year or 4th year" thing.. plenty of haters have said you know right away if a qb is good or not.

i havent seen flashes of **** yet.

camelcowboy
09-23-2007, 02:20 PM
This game has shown me that coaching is the enemy here not the play at qb

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM

you have seen the light its not JPs fault we suck as a coaching staff

i should apply for a JOB on monday at 1 bills drive id fit into ralphs budget

ralph ill do it for a quarter the price of fairchild jauron.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
43-61 record for Dick....not surprising

PcA125
09-23-2007, 02:46 PM

even im not sure.

and about the "1st year or 4th year" thing.. plenty of haters have said you know right away if a qb is good or not.

You havnt seen flashes? How about that first drive?

Kerr
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Edwards will make rookie mistakes. I still think Edwards has the poise and smart to be a decent nfl qb. If you saw the first drive, he looked in control and made smart decisions. But he just went cold along with the rest of the offense after that.

Typ0
09-23-2007, 02:52 PM
you guys must be joking. It has taken JP Losman 4 years to look as good as Edwards did today.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 02:58 PM
4 years? Come on! what a load of crap! He hasn't even had two full seasons! :rolleyes:

PcA125
09-23-2007, 03:00 PM
4 years? Come on! what a load of crap! He hasn't even had two full seasons! :rolleyes:

Ok.. two full seasons vs first game coming off the bench. You said that the only reason he scored was because the pats didnt have a gameplan for him. How well prepared do you think Edwards was?

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Excellent post! and this right here is why me and a bunch of other people want to see Losman get his chance. Fire the Coach and then give JP Losman free reign and until the end of the season to keep his job. If he blows it, fine...get rid of him and start over again with Trent Edwards.

Kerr
09-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Excellent post! and this right here is why me and a bunch of other people want to see Losman get his chance. Fire the Coach and then give JP Losman free reign and until the end of the season to keep his job. If he blows it, fine...get rid of him and start over again with Trent Edwards.

I can dig that.

tat2dmike77
09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Losman, Edwards, Manning, Brady, Favre it doesn't matter who the QB is, as long as ralph keeps hiring coaches that belong on high school sidelines this team will continue to do the same ol crap.

That was some real aggresive play calling at the end of the first half. 3 ******* runs yeah jauron is a damn moron. Everytime i see him i always think he should have a bubble next to his head that say duh.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 03:09 PM
I mean he should have clearly marched us down the field and won this game for us. No accuracy...no smarts. We really need to move on and draft one with our # 1 pick next year. He has showed us he is not a leader and is clueless. Shame.....

PS. This is how you idiots sound to to the rest of us.

Well guess what...I guess I'm an idiot who knows more than you, considering you're comparing JP's 4 years...yes, 4 years, to Edwards' 1 game in relief. GEt a clue!

justasportsfan
09-23-2007, 03:11 PM
It's not JP or Edwrads. It's Fairchild.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Losman, Edwards, Manning, Brady, Favre it doesn't matter who the QB is, as long as ralph keeps hiring coaches that belong on high school sidelines this team will continue to do the same ol crap.

That was some real aggresive play calling at the end of the first half. 3 ******* runs yeah jauron is a damn moron. Everytime i see him i always think he should have a bubble next to his head that say duh.
It's sickening, isn't it? :ill:

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
It's not JP or Edwrads. It's Fairchild.
EXACTLY! :hi5:

evol4276
09-23-2007, 03:30 PM
im not making excuses, i honestly really wuld like to know. for u who say hes had 4 years to learn stuff, do u consider him playing all 4 years? cuz thats a no-no. hes had 4 years to study, yes. but not 4 years of on the field training for his OWN team. again no excuses i was always interested in al of your interperetations of this.

btw trent did good enuf for a rookie whos first game was against a monster of a team. he did disappear after the first drive but just the fact that he marched down n scored right away was a wonderful sight. again i like jp but as i said in another thread anytime we do something to wanna better the team and have it semi-work, then i have no problem with it. i only have a problem with it when the changing bears no difference. no there wasn't much of a difference tho but i was suprised on his first drive. just would have loved if he kept the consistancy. if he can stay consistant he culd be deadly. i also like how he didnt throw a pick until the very end of the game when it was pass or nothing. so, he showed me a lot. and if jp doesnt pan out, i actually wouldnt mind giving him a try. but right now, until he loses the job, jp is my boy. and i hope he isnt seriously hurt. he is such a good guy and a leader and it just sucks things arent working out the way we'd all like :(

mybills
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM
JP: 4th year
Edwards: 1st game
nice excuse :bf1:

mybills
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM
NOT!!!!!

PcA125
09-23-2007, 03:35 PM
im not making excuses, i honestly really wuld like to know. for u who say hes had 4 years to learn stuff, do u consider him playing all 4 years? cuz thats a no-no. hes had 4 years to study, yes. but not 4 years of on the field training for his OWN team. again no excuses i was always interested in al of your interperetations of this.

btw trent did good enuf for a rookie whos first game was against a monster of a team. he did disappear after the first drive but just the fact that he marched down n scored right away was a wonderful sight. again i like jp but as i said in another thread anytime we do something to wanna better the team and have it semi-work, then i have no problem with it. i only have a problem with it when the changing bears no difference. no there wasn't much of a difference tho but i was suprised on his first drive. just would have loved if he kept the consistancy. if he can stay consistant he culd be deadly. i also like how he didnt throw a pick until the very end of the game when it was pass or nothing. so, he showed me a lot. and if jp doesnt pan out, i actually wouldnt mind giving him a try. but right now, until he loses the job, jp is my boy. and i hope he isnt seriously hurt. he is such a good guy and a leader and it just sucks things arent working out the way we'd all like :(

Im not saying that he played the entire time. But I cant stand it when people say he has only had 2 seasons to play. How many seasons has shaub had before he came in and now he is doing great for the texans. How is that different? He was on the bench for a few years, but we dont consider him a rookie.

evol4276
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
Im not saying that he played the entire time. But I cant stand it when people say he has only had 2 seasons to play. How many seasons has shaub had before he came in and now he is doing great for the texans. How is that different? He was on the bench for a few years, but we dont consider him a rookie. not considering jp a rookie either. not considering him a wiley vet either. i know hes been in 4 years but its not like hes played the majority of that time, cuz he hasnt. but im not saying i dont expect more from him, tho im still believing its the effing coach deal now which sucks.....

henrybacker
09-23-2007, 06:07 PM
I think the Bills should draft 3 WR next draft

patmoran2006
09-23-2007, 06:13 PM

even im not sure.

I'll be the first to admit Edwards was far from great, has a lot to learn as well.. However, the guy barely even takes snaps during the week and you cant expect him to go in against NE after not being prepared all week to basically start and suceed.

But his first drive alone should show you that potential ability he has to make accurate reads and throws.. That was by FAR the most impressive drive of the season.

Having said that, I did come to grips that no matter the QB, until we get new personnel in terms of coaching it wont mean ****.