PDA

View Full Version : will this actually rattle ralph

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:33 PM
one thing we all know as bills fans it takes games like this for ralph to get crazy.

how many more total MOCKINGS does the bills need to take to force ralphs hand

i cant even begin to guess becuz im almost feeling like we arent trying to win.

like i said i didnt expect win today but it would have been nice to see something that made me think we have coaches that can eventually get it

Michael82
09-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Only thing that will rattle Ralph IMO is if this happens at home on Primetime, National TV, Monday Night Football and all the seats are empty or filled with Cowgirl fans by halftime. :ill:

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Sorry, but I don't think Ralphy really cares. It's a shame, but this might be the worst organization in the NFL.

venis2k1
09-23-2007, 02:47 PM
i cant wait till week 5...sigh.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 02:48 PM
**** Ralph Wilson, there is no one I hate more in this league. He is the sole reason we will never win anything.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
**** Ralph Wilson, there is no one I hate more in this league. He is the sole reason we will never win anything.
I'm starting to believe that too. :sigh:

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 02:52 PM

Unfortunately, it is the truth...Ralph could care less about winning.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 02:52 PM
It's true man. He's a selfish **** that only cares about the money in his pocket. He's not serious about winning, he's not serious about us getting a ring, he's not serious about us period. All he cares about is filling his pockets up before he finally croaks. **** this sorry ass mother ****er.

I want Mark Cuban to buy our team.

Tiburon1724
09-23-2007, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately, I believe it's either A) Have a terrible team under Wilson or B) Have another owner move the team. So it's suffer through life with a terrible team or have the team that's been a part of your entire life whisked away and Buffalo's little national relevance completely dissapear. The future is grim :(

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 02:54 PM
Unfortunately, I believe it's either A) Have a terrible team under Wilson or B) Have another owner move the team. So it's suffer through life with a terrible team or have the team that's been a part of your entire life whisked away and Buffalo's little national relevance completely dissapear. The future is grim :(
I'm serious when I say "why have a team in Buffalo if the owner isn't serious about winning." I'm not saying I want the Bills to move I'm just saying there's no point in having a team if the owner is a **** head.