PDA

View Full Version : Folks, Realist or Optimist, it is obvious...

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 02:42 PM
...that Dickey and Marv have got to go. Yes, the Bills have been ravished by injuries, but let's be honest, those players (besides POZ) were very average at best. The so called plan that this organization has in place is flawed and I honestly wonder if there is a plan. Marv has not filled this roster with enough talent and that is HIS FAULT, not Tom Donahoe's. He brought in Dickey who may be the worst HC in the entire NFL. Ralphy needs to decide if he wants to win or just ride out the rest of his years because right now it looks like he just wants to pretend to run an NFL team. Unfortunately for us Bills fans, Ralph has been in this pattern for far too long and I'm not sure if it will change anytime soon. Nevertheless, Marv and Dickey need to be gone at the end of this year.

Novacane
09-23-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't see how anyone can still be optimistic about this joke of a team

Typ0
09-23-2007, 02:54 PM
The problem with this team is we do not keep good players or our draft picks don't work out.

TheBrownBear
09-23-2007, 02:55 PM
I honestly felt we were moving in the right direction the past two years. I like how the recent drafts have panned out (Pos, Lynch, Whitner, youboty, simpson, edwards, etc.) but I think we have the wrong coaching staff to get the job done. I'd like a Cowher or Coughlin to come in here and clean up this mess. If Marv can cut Dick and his staff, and bring in a real winner I'll be content.

Marv can't control these injuries.

Elminster
09-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Marv has drafted well...but he certainly picked a dud. If Donahoe gets another shot, then so does Marv...

churchinski
09-23-2007, 02:57 PM
I honestly felt we were moving in the right direction the past two years. I like how the recent drafts have panned out (Pos, Lynch, Whitner, youboty, simpson, edwards, etc.) but I think we have the wrong coaching staff to get the job done. I'd like a Cowher or Coughlin to come in here and clean up this mess. If Marv can cut Dick and his staff, and bring in a real winner I'll be content.

really ?

Whitner and Mccargo ?

not exactly what I would call 1st round talent

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 02:57 PM

The entire football operations has to be let go...there is not one person in that department who is doing their job. Ralphy needs to step up and start running this team like a REAL NFL team and not a CFL team.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 02:58 PM
The D just looked confused in the 4th quarter. That's on the coaches.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 02:59 PM
...that Dickey and Marv have got to go. Yes, the Bills have been ravished by injuries, but let's be honest, those players (besides POZ) were very average at best. The so called plan that this organization has in place is flawed and I honestly wonder if there is a plan. Marv has not filled this roster with enough talent and that is HIS FAULT, not Tom Donahoe's. He brought in Dickey who may be the worst HC in the entire NFL. Ralphy needs to decide if he wants to win or just ride out the rest of his years because right now it looks like he just wants to pretend to run an NFL team. Unfortunately for us Bills fans, Ralph has been in this patter for far too long and I'm not sure if it will change anytime soon. Nevertheless, Marv and Dickey need to be gone at the end of this year.

:bf1:

And really, so does Ralph, since he keeps picking bad GMs who in turn pick bad talent and bad HCs.

(yes, I know, if Ralph leaves/dies then who will be the owner....regardless, the fact remains...he can't create a winning organization anymore)

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 03:00 PM
The problem with this team is we do not keep good players or our draft picks don't work out.

The former is mostly because we suck (and money, of course), the latter is on the GM.

Mad Bomber
09-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Our coaching just flat out SUCKS.

Offensive game planning, and more importantly, in-game adjustments, are HORRIBLE.

Our defense is simply out-manned, plus we give pretty much the same look on every play.

We are REACTING to our opponents on virtually every play. We are making no effort to dictate play.

That is just plain POOR coaching.

justasportsfan
09-23-2007, 03:09 PM
I disagree. We have the talent but don't have the brains.

You can't tell me that Morris is better than Lynch and yet Morris was more productive because the coaches know how to use him.

You can't tell me that Welker is better than Evans and yet Wes was more productive.

The Pats would've made Parrish just as good as Welker.

83evans
09-23-2007, 03:27 PM
...that Dickey and Marv have got to go. Yes, the Bills have been ravished by injuries, but let's be honest, those players (besides POZ) were very average at best. The so called plan that this organization has in place is flawed and I honestly wonder if there is a plan. Marv has not filled this roster with enough talent and that is HIS FAULT, not Tom Donahoe's. He brought in Dickey who may be the worst HC in the entire NFL. Ralphy needs to decide if he wants to win or just ride out the rest of his years because right now it looks like he just wants to pretend to run an NFL team. Unfortunately for us Bills fans, Ralph has been in this pattern for far too long and I'm not sure if it will change anytime soon. Nevertheless, Marv and Dickey need to be gone at the end of this year.

Marv does not need to go. He gave us a great OL a great MLB a great RB and a great SS. Juron needs to go.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Marv does not need to go. He gave us a great OL a great MLB a great RB and a great SS. Juron needs to go.
great OL!?! :lmao:

Where? The offensive line that i'm watching blows chunks! :ill:

Mad Bomber
09-23-2007, 05:28 PM

The O line isn't really that bad. The damn TV announcers are stopping just short of calling every play we run before the ball is snapped.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Umm, yeah...alright, whatever you say.

henrybacker
09-23-2007, 05:49 PM
well, he damn well should have as it was high 1st and second round picks to acquire them. Not to mention he passed up on Leinart and Quinn, but we'll discuss that after the year when Losman is out of town.

If Marv can cut Dick and his staff, and bring in a real winner I'll be content.

I really thought a joke was coming there.

raphael120
09-23-2007, 05:50 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but show of hands...when has our first round pick last year (Whitner) shown that he was worth the pick????

Lynch has shown more in 1 game than Whitner has all last year.

Non-factor, stupid first round pick.

83evans
09-23-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but show of hands...when has our first round pick last year (Whitner) shown that he was worth the pick????

Lynch has shown more in 1 game than Whitner has all last year.

Non-factor, stupid first round pick.

Whitner was in the running for Defensive rookie of the year.

83evans
09-23-2007, 09:44 PM

What game are you watching! Did you see how much time TE had. He had like 4 seconds each snap.

TacklingDummy
09-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Next year will be better. This year is about grooming our young talent for next year. Also the top 5 pick should be a big help.

Next year the Bills will be competitive and the year after is when we end our playoff drought.