PDA

View Full Version : This team F'N BLOWS!!

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 02:59 PM
The coaching F'N Blows. Injuries ****ing galore. And for the JP haters the way you pumped up Edwards he sucked ALSO~!! What about that cheap ****ing shot from Wilfork on JP he should be fined and suspended. That was bull**** throwing his elbow out to purposly hit the knee. Lynch is the one and only bright spot on this team.

venis2k1
09-23-2007, 03:02 PM
that was hard to watch, but you have to take a few positives from the game...

pass protection was very good.
moorman is the best player in the league.
the uniforms looked nice.

thats about all i got.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 03:03 PM
The coaching F'N Blows. Injuries ****ing galore. And for the JP haters the way you pumped up Edwards he sucked ALSO~!! What about that cheap ****ing shot from Wilfork on JP he should be fined and suspended. That was bull**** throwing his elbow out to purposly hit the knee. Lynch is the one and only bright spot on this team.

I'm glad that you have finally seen the light. Let's hope we get our wish and Dickey is gone very soon.

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Ive seen the light on the coaching but this season hasnt been JPs fault you have to admit that. I dont care if Joe F'N Montana or Jim Kelly were back there it would be the same. The coaching F'N BLOWS! Wilson F'N BLOWS!! Funny thing is my wife made a comment and said time to find a new team lol. I said hell no I dont change teams for nothiing even if they all died in a plane crash Ill stick with the walkons too.

By the wasy I HATE THE F'N PATRIOTS Cheaten Dirty Mother ****ers!!

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Excellent post on all counts! :bf1:

But I don't think Wilfork will be suspended or fined by the NFL. He's a Patriot! :sigh:

tat2dmike77
09-23-2007, 03:12 PM
that was hard to watch, but you have to take a few positives from the game...

pass protection was very good.
moorman is the best player in the league.
the uniforms looked nice.

thats about all i got.

And the weather was nice. Don't forget that one to

tat2dmike77
09-23-2007, 03:14 PM
But I don't think Wilfork will be suspended or fined by the NFL. He's a Patriot! :sigh:

They'll say that if JP wouldn't of been back there then wilfork would of never came near him and that the penalty was wrong of the officals.

Also Bill Bellichek will complain about loosing 2 challenges in a game.

09-23-2007, 03:24 PM
the replay CLEARY showed wilfork was blocked into jp,get over it,

09-23-2007, 03:24 PM

tat2dmike77
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Yeah sure thats why his elbow flew out towards his knee.

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Take the rose colored glasses of you (^)))$#_@#

HHURRICANE
09-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Our owner is a Piece of Crap. Plain and simple.

don137
09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
This guy is a troll and/or clueless. Just don't pay any attention to him gang...