PDA

View Full Version : WHAT POSITIONS NEED TO BE FILLED

83evans
09-23-2007, 03:24 PM
QB(Trent Edwards had a very bad game)
MLB( pos injury was the worst thing that couldve happened to us)
CB ( we need a great CB)
S ( still a little weak there with Leonard)
COACHING STAFF

Also in my opinion we should switch to a 3-4 Defence once Pos and Kieth comes back.

venis2k1
09-23-2007, 03:26 PM
changing your defensive system isnt really something you can implement midseason. that being said, this offseason i think it might be time that we give up on this tampa 2 crap.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 03:28 PM
We don't have a nose tackle for the 3-4.

You missed a big one- WR. We have nothing behind Evans.

Edwards' game was no worse than JP- I think QB is a problem but not THE problem. Given how hard it is to find/groom a QB, changing that should be the last option (unless someone falls into our lap via FA like the Saints with Brees).

Give Wendling a shot at S- he's not going to be worse than Leonard.

Coaching staff- agreed- I've never been a fan of Jauron.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
changing your defensive system isnt really something you can implement midseason. that being said, this offseason i think it might be time that we give up on this tampa 2 crap.

agreed- we never should have brought it here in the first place.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 03:30 PM
easier to ask what position does NOT need to be filled....punter.

historypete
09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Jesus, you are already pounding Edwards. The kid got thrown into a game, on the road, against New England. It doesn't surprise me he wasn't great, actully I would have been more surprised had he done well. First of all the offensive coaching was horrific. That first drive they mixed the pass and run, and actually ran some crossing patterns. Trent does an excellent job leading them down the field, and then Fairchild goes into his 2TE, I-Formation because we LOVE our H-Back, shell the rest of the game. We have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE, fling the ball around WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS. But to start pounding Edwards because he didn't play Kellyesque is absurd.

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Jesus, you are already pounding Edwards. The kid got thrown into a game, on the road, against New England. It doesn't surprise me he wasn't great, actully I would have been more surprised had he done well. First of all the offensive coaching was horrific. That first drive they mixed the pass and run, and actually ran some crossing patterns. Trent does an excellent job leading them down the field, and then Fairchild goes into his 2TE, I-Formation because we LOVE our H-Back, shell the rest of the game. We have absolutely NOTHING TO LOSE, fling the ball around WHO CARES WHAT HAPPENS. But to start pounding Edwards because he didn't play Kellyesque is absurd.

this same arguement can be said for JP none of it matters these coaches suck

churchinski
09-23-2007, 03:52 PM
CB ( we need a great CB)
S ( still a little weak there with Leonard)
COACHING STAFF

Also in my opinion we should switch to a 3-4 Defence once Pos and Kieth comes back.

Leonard is no weaker than thier other safties

83evans
09-23-2007, 09:47 PM
We don't have a nose tackle for the 3-4.

You missed a big one- WR. We have nothing behind Evans.

Edwards' game was no worse than JP- I think QB is a problem but not THE problem. Given how hard it is to find/groom a QB, changing that should be the last option (unless someone falls into our lap via FA like the Saints with Brees).

Give Wendling a shot at S- he's not going to be worse than Leonard.

Coaching staff- agreed- I've never been a fan of Jauron.

Price has had a better year than Lee.

BB4LIFE
09-23-2007, 09:57 PM
DT

CB

2nd WR

TE

SpillerThrills
09-23-2007, 10:03 PM

you must be kidding about the QB, Trent got thrown into the lions den!! last week all we heard was how JP was the problem, this week he gets hurt, everyone gets their wish and Trent goes in.... Now Trents the problem after one game.... what is gonna make you people happy??? your mad that JP plays, then your mad that Trent gets to play.... wow some people amaize me!