PDA

View Full Version : Safe to say that Fairchild, not JP, is the issue.

HHURRICANE
09-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I have to admit that I was leaning towards JP and after Edwards first drive it looked to be confirmed. But as the game wore on there is no doubt that it is Fairchild and Jauron.

When a team has to run a mercy 4th and 7 play in order not to embarass us how sad does it get?!

By the way nice RB sweep on 3rd and 4. A statement needs to be made right now. Fire Fairchild and show us that you can lead Marv.

venis2k1
09-23-2007, 03:56 PM
dick jauron might need to take over play calling duties to save his career.

historypete
09-23-2007, 04:00 PM
I can't imagine Dick Jauron taking over playcalling duties. I'd rather have Alex VanPelt do it, at least he played and learned about running an offense from Jim Kelly. Not saying that means anything, but God, if Jauron is allowing this type of offense to run why would him taking over play calls make anything different. I could see if he was an offensive coach (not meaning he makes you sick or offended by the way) but he supposedly a defensive coach. Give the job to Van Pelt, how can it get worse????

mchurchfie
Him and JP are both to blame. That sack he took resulting in the first turnover was vintage JP. He has no clue in the pocket. Fairchild clearly blows though.

djjimkelly
dick jauron might need to take over play calling duties to save his career.

jauron as play caller wouldnt be worse problem is hes a defensive coach we are screwed. FIRE DICK JAURON STEVE FAIRCHILD HELL FIRE EVERYONE BUT THE MIDGET WHOS A TRAINER!

venis2k1
09-23-2007, 04:03 PM
jauron as play caller wouldnt be worse problem is hes a defensive coach we are screwed.

i dont really know what your trying to say...but i know that the play calling couldnt get any worse.

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 04:05 PM
i dont really know what your trying to say...but i know that the play calling couldnt get any worse.

jauron is a defensive coordinator he has never called an offense.

sad thing is i dont think fairchild has ever called an offense either.

we would be better off pasting our playbook to a wall and throws darts at wall with blind fold regardless of down and distance

TheBrownBear
09-23-2007, 04:05 PM
It's a bit of both. JP hasn't progressed as he should but the playcalling is terrible as well.

I don't think you can draw any conclusions about anyone (JP, Fairchild, or Edwards) based on Edwards' performance. It was his first NFL action so unless he was some sort of wunderkind he was going to look shaky. We will learn more about Trent next week when he gets a full week of reps as the #1 to prepare.

patmoran2006
09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
I think you're wrong.

I think both are part of the problem; not the solution.

Both need to go. We need a real QB in here (and maybe it's Edwards) and we also need a much better coordinator and coach.

Tell you this much, I"ll be paying a hell of a lot more attention to Brian Brohm the rest of this college season.

pintonick96
09-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Finally an inteligent post reiterating that it's not JP and you fans who don't know football go back to blaming JP. How can you blame the guy for not throwing downfield when his coach is calling short routes. Get the **** out of here. It's not JP, it's Fairchild.

don137
09-23-2007, 04:11 PM
It is both JP and the coaching staff. However, one thing is for certain. This is not a coaching staff that can take Buffalo to the next level.

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 04:12 PM
I think you're wrong.

I think both are part of the problem; not the solution.

Both need to go. We need a real QB in here (and maybe it's Edwards) and we also need a much better coordinator and coach.

Tell you this much, I"ll be paying a hell of a lot more attention to Brian Brohm the rest of this college season.

well i support the thought of brohm but the trent edwards thought is a joke

but i still beleive its coaching thats the joke we call stuff that falls in the D hands

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 04:19 PM
Fire Dick and Fairchild and promote the only coach with any sense and brains and that is April

historypete
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Fire Dick and Fairchild and promote the only coach with any sense and brains and that is April

I have questions about April after today though, because why the hell was Josh Scobey running back kicks and not Roscoe??????? Roscoe ran back kicks last year and it was like watching him run back punts. The one true offensive weapon, next to Lynch, we have who can make a play anytime he has the ball in his hand, and we don't put him on kick returns. That sums up this coaching staff I think.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Michael82
09-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Finally an inteligent post reiterating that it's not JP and you fans who don't know football go back to blaming JP. How can you blame the guy for not throwing downfield when his coach is calling short routes. Get the **** out of here. It's not JP, it's Fairchild.
I've been saying this all year! :sigh: