PDA

View Full Version : How does the soup taste

Mitchy moo
09-23-2007, 04:11 PM
We have all P1ssed in our own soup, how does everyone here like the taste?

Stop telling us the team has a problem, we know. Tell us how to fix it.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-23-2007, 04:15 PM
post removed

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
um Coaches?

Wys Guy
09-23-2007, 04:34 PM
We have all P1ssed in our own soup, how does everyone here like the taste?

Stop telling us the team has a problem, we know. Tell us how to fix it.

Hire some people that know what they're doing.

That entails getting rid of Levy, Jauron, Fairchild, Fewell, McNally, Guy, Modrak, Majeski, etc.

Does it really matter Skoob? They could get rid of all of them before Wilson turns around and hires some other boob that he's pals with who then in turn hires another dozen of the gallactically ******ed to do the same thing all over again while being applauded by a good chunk of the fan base.

Ya can't fire Wilson, so it becomes an unsolvable riddle until he decides to sell the team. Selling the team, particularly now, will 99.9% mean leaving Buffalo.

So, just enjoy the single sustained period of success that the Bills had under Polian and enjoy it. Then decide what you would do during "life after the Bills," and then do it now. Don't bother waiting. Wilson's not getting any more astute, the economy in Buffalo isn't getting any better, and there sure as hell aren't going to be either 8 sellouts this year or full stadiums for this slop the rest of the way.

Pardon me, the word "slop" is being a little too optimistic. My bad.

Vomit perhaps.

Ingtar33
09-23-2007, 05:11 PM
hire parcells/cowher

give them whatever they want. This team has lost so long it needs to learn how to win (it also needs talent, and both have good eyes for it)

Yasgur's Farm
09-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Tastes like piss soup to me!!

Mad Bomber
09-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Hire some people that know what they're doing.

That entails getting rid of Levy, Jauron, Fairchild, Fewell, McNally, Guy, Modrak, Majeski, etc.

The only person we should keep is Bobby April. He's the only one who has a CLUE.