PDA

View Full Version : The Bills Should fire the coach and GM every two years until...

Ebenezer
09-23-2007, 05:17 PM
The Bills Should fire the coach and GM every two years until...

They win a SB!!!

Now. Fire them now!! Hell be damned and get rid of them all.

They all must go. Williams gone. Mularkey gone. Jauron gone. TD gone. Marv gone.

Get me Parcells.

Get me Gibbs.

Get me Shottzy.

They all suck.

Ok, does anybody see how stupid that sounds. Anybody really want the coach and/or GM sent packing after the third game of their second season?? Good. Then let's just stop that and talk about what needs to be done.

Come on folks. This team 1) is decimated by injuries, 2) thanks to TD has lots of holes that will still take time to fill, 3) doesn't even know if it has a QB, etc.

We are still paying for five years of TD and it is going to take some time. Bringing in a new coach and/or GM will set this team back to the beginning yet again. I am not happy but it is a work in progress. It took five years of TD and the last two years under Butler to get us here. Think of the wasted 2000 draft. The loss of picks by TD in trades. The wasted 1st round picks on players (although needed like Evans) when there were obvious needs at other positions.

This thing is screwed up beyond repair right now and the injuries are not going to help. Regardless who gets hired it may take two more years to get us out of it.

G. Host
09-23-2007, 05:22 PM
It sounds so stupid you ought to be leading a mob on a witch hunt if you believe that.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 05:28 PM
The Bills Should fire the coach and GM every two years until...

They win a SB!!!

Now. Fire them now!! Hell be damned and get rid of them all.

They all must go. Williams gone. Mularkey gone. Jauron gone. TD gone. Marv gone.

Get me Parcells.

Get me Gibbs.

Get me Shottzy.

They all suck.

Ok, does anybody see how stupid that sounds. Anybody really want the coach and/or GM sent packing after the third game of their second season?? Good. Then let's just stop that and talk about what needs to be done.

Come on folks. This team 1) is decimated by injuries, 2) thanks to TD has lots of holes that will still take time to fill, 3) doesn't even know if it has a QB, etc.

We are still paying for five years of TD and it is going to take some time. Bringing in a new coach and/or GM will set this team back to the beginning yet again. I am not happy but it is a work in progress. It took five years of TD and the last two years under Butler to get us here. Think of the wasted 2000 draft. The loss of picks by TD in trades. The wasted 1st round picks on players (although needed like Evans) when there were obvious needs at other positions.

This thing is screwed up beyond repair right now and the injuries are not going to help. Regardless who gets hired it may take two more years to get us out of it.

The only thing that sounds stupid is the cheap ass HC's that Ralph keeps hiring! That is why it is a constant revolving door. Until they get it right, it will continue. No matter what you say, this coaching staff is horrible. Let's not forget that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY else even interviewed Dickey for a head coaching position when we decided to hire him. That says something. The guy is a proven loser, the facts state it. His offenses always suck, the facts state it.

Now doesn't THAT sound stupid that we hired him as a HC in this league?

Ebenezer
09-23-2007, 05:30 PM
The only thing that sounds stupid is the cheap ass HC's that Ralph keeps hiring! That is why it is a constant revolving door. Until they get it right, it will continue. No matter what you say, this coaching staff is horrible. Let's not forget that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY else even interviewed Dickey for a head coaching position when we decided to hire him. That says something. The guy is a proven loser, the facts state it. His offenses always suck, the facts state it.

Now doesn't THAT sound stupid that we hired him as a HC in this league?
my point wasn't about Jauron...you missed it entirely.

Cntrygal
09-23-2007, 05:32 PM
:wave:

I got your point!

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 05:35 PM
my point wasn't about Jauron...you missed it entirely.

I got your point, but you're giving yet another excuse. If Ralphy ever decided to do it right, then it wouldn't take years to recover, but when you constantly hire garbage, then it takes longer. Get it right and the team will again resemble an NFL team. No more hiring of cheap loser coaches and no more hiring of GM's with no clue. GET IT RIGHT!

STAMPY
09-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Fire them till we make PLAYOFFS

Ebenezer
09-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I got your point, but you're giving yet another excuse. If Ralphy ever decided to do it right, then it wouldn't take years to recover, but when you constantly hire garbage, then it takes longer. Get it right and the team will again resemble an NFL team. No more hiring of cheap loser coaches and no more hiring of GM's with no clue. GET IT RIGHT!
Fine. Fire them all today. Who you going to hire with this team the way it is and when do they make the playoffs? According to your rules they have exactly 19 games to get us there.

Philagape
09-23-2007, 05:41 PM
What's sad is the people Ralph hires are so bad that all it takes is 2 seasons for it to show. It's not that they're losing, it's HOW they're losing. High school play calling. Gutless decisions, like running the clock out with 1:17 left and three timeouts before the half. Forcing their "schemes" no matter what. Mismanagement of talent. Zero adjustments. Zero creativity. Zero inspiration.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 05:44 PM
Fine. Fire them all today. Who you going to hire with this team the way it is and when do they make the playoffs? According to your rules they have exactly 19 games to get us there.

You're making it seem like it has never happened in the NFL? Do you not remember the Saints last year???? They got it right with their HC and they draft well, make good FA additions and had a great year. They're off to a slow start this year, but they still have good direction in that organization. This organization is a mess and possibly is the worst in the NFL.

raphael120
09-23-2007, 05:53 PM
OK, HOW THE **** DO YOU EXPLAIN OUR ****TY OFFENSE!?!?!?!

NO INJURIES (until Losman, but honestly did you notice he was gone?), ALL THE MONEY ON THE OLINE, LYNCH, ETC...NOT DECIMATED BY INJURIES, ONE OF THE MOST EXPERIENCED SIDES OF THE BALL! ****!

HOW LONG DO WE NEED TO BLAME TOM DONAHOE FOR A TEAM HE HASN'T RAN FOR 2 YEARS NOW!?!?!?!

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 05:53 PM
listen i have no idea how much football u watch. but i for one watch alot of games every week. i watch most of the shortcuts on directv.

and if u think we arent strapped by coaching your delusional and i dont know what to say.

we are trying to square peg round hole this team.

we have had decimating injuries on the defensive side of the football there is no doubt of that.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN RUNNING THIS JOKE OF AN OFFENSE IS ACCEPTABLE

having the worst 1st down offense in the league is what purely on the players no way im done giving this coaching staff any benifit of the doubt

we constantly keep hiring rejects and 1st timers. our cash to the cap system is flawed in every aspect. we are run horribly whoever is calling the shots.