PDA

View Full Version : From Cheaters To Cheap shot artists

Bmax
09-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Wilfork's late hit on Losman should result in a major fine to the pats . His balant late hit and intentional elbow to the knee should be at least 10,000 grand fine and possible game suspension..

Bmax

YardRat
09-23-2007, 07:00 PM
He should be suspended. If that isn't a clear intent to injure, I don't know what is.

mybills
09-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Wilfu(k Su(ks. :down:

kinigirly
09-23-2007, 07:04 PM
i can't take any more injuries. i don't know whether the entire league is getting together on saturday nights to plot against us, or if our boys need to start taking multivitamins.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't necessarily know that the hit was late- it was close- but it was definitely intent to injure. His forearm/elbow went STRAIGHT at JP's knee. At least the refs saw it- I think there's a good chance a fine is coming.

mybills
09-23-2007, 07:13 PM
I don't necessarily know that the hit was late-
:dizzy:

MikeInRoch
09-23-2007, 07:18 PM
A fine is irrelevant. Completely.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:20 PM
That wasn't Wilfork's fault. He was shoved into Losman. He didn't have his balance. He was falling and reached out on instinct.

09-23-2007, 07:23 PM
can we all stop crying about this? he was BLOCKED into jp,unreal,we sound like a bunch of whining biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyedog
09-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Don't worry karma is gonna come to the Pats before this season is over.

Mahdi
09-23-2007, 07:25 PM
That wasn't Wilfork's fault. He was shoved into Losman. He didn't have his balance. He was falling and reached out on instinct.
He reached out with his elbow,,, WOW,,,, does he eat with his elbow and wipe his butt with it?

09-23-2007, 07:27 PM
theres no such thing as karma,never was,never will be!

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I hope that someone "accidentally" gets shoved into Brady's knee. It will just be out of instinct.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:30 PM
He reached out with his elbow,,, WOW,,,, does he eat with his elbow and wipe his butt with it?

He was falling down, it is instinct to reach out toward the player. How the hell is he going to think while falling down and react like that? It was unfortunate, but hardly pre-meditated or dirty.

Besides, why would they want Losman out of the game?

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:32 PM
I hope that someone "accidentally" gets shoved into Brady's knee. It will just be out of instinct.

It happens sometimes. A couple years ago Cedrick Wilson fell on Rodney Harrison's knee and tore it up. It was one of the things that happen.

Guys have fell at Brady's legs before. That doesn't mean it is pre-meditated.

eyedog
theres no such thing as karma,never was,never will be!

Maybe your right, the Red Sox are using it all up.

kinigirly
if one of our guys did that to brady the damn fbi would get involved and every media outlet in the country would raise hell for investigation and penalties.

YardRat
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM
No offense NE, and I respect your posting, but that's bull****. A picture of Wilfork's elbow to JP's knee should be inserted into the NFL dictionary under 'cheap shot'.

MikeInRoch
09-23-2007, 07:35 PM
If he had hit Losman with his hand, so be it. He threw an elbow.

I guess we should expect every dirty trick in the book with New England, tho.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 07:36 PM
It happens sometimes. A couple years ago Cedrick Wilson fell on Rodney Harrison's knee and tore it up. It was one of the things that happen.

Guys have fell at Brady's legs before. That doesn't mean it is pre-meditated.
Don't give me that accident ****. I've played football for 14 years and have had my share of "accidents" towards other players on plays very similar to today's game. It's very rarely an "accident" when it's a QB.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:38 PM
I watched that play several times, and didn't see anything dirty. You are reading into it too much. It is hard to react that quickly to do something pre-meditated.

In the end, it doesn't matter. You can think what you want, but I've watched football a lot of years and that is no cheap shot. It makes no sense, given the situation.

I realize you guys all hate the Pats, and that is fine. But you are whining like a bunch of schoolgirls. It is pretty pathetic. If it wasn't that, it would be something else. You are living in fantasy-land.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Don't give me that accident ****. I've played football for 14 years and have had my share of "accidents" towards other players on plays very similar to today's game. It's very rarely an "accident" when it's a QB.

The guy was falling down. You can't think that hard when falling down, you just react. It was unfortunate, but not dirty.

You guys are whining.

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 07:41 PM
He was falling down, it is instinct to reach out toward the player. How the hell is he going to think while falling down and react like that? It was unfortunate, but hardly pre-meditated or dirty.

you're fighting a losing cause explaining to the Lickers.you hit the nail on the head too.why would they want Losman out of the game?he's as effective as a rookie QB.i'm waiting for the Lickers to blame the injury on me and TD.

bunch of stooges......... :shakeno:

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 07:42 PM
You guys are whining.

the Lickers are whining.

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 07:44 PM
you are whining like a bunch of schoolgirls. It is pretty pathetic.

:lolpoint: Lickers

HHURRICANE
09-23-2007, 07:46 PM
the Lickers are whining.

I'm not a licker. If it was Brady, NE39 would have seven posts why it was a cheap shot.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm not saying it was a good hit. He was flagged on the play and will be fined for hitting a QB that low. However, I don't think he did it on purpose. He was falling down and it was a reaction.

Ickybaluky
09-23-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm not a licker. If it was Brady, NE39 would have seven posts why it was a cheap shot.

It wasn't a cheap shot because he didn't do it on purpose. It was illegal, and he was flagged for it.

I don't think the Kiko von Offerman play was pre-meditated either. I think he was trying to get to the QB and hit him low.

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm not a licker.

:popcorn:

kinigirly
09-23-2007, 07:57 PM
dammit saburz i know you hate jp, i don't care that you do. but i at would have at least expected you to stand up for a bills player injured by a patriots player. a very shady injury caused by a patriot nonetheless. for shame!

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
if one of our guys did that to brady the damn fbi would get involved and every media outlet in the country would raise hell for investigation and penalties.

true....the lovefest hit a little minor speed bump with the cheating but it's back in full glory once again....completely disgusting

churchinski
09-23-2007, 08:17 PM
Wilfork's late hit on Losman should result in a major fine to the pats . His balant late hit and intentional elbow to the knee should be at least 10,000 grand fine and possible game suspension..

Bmaxtrust me , he did the Bills a favor

YardRat
09-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not a licker, and I'm not a whiner. It was a cheap shot.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm not a licker, and I'm not a whiner. It was a cheap shot.
I'm sure they'll find a title for you.......

chernobylwraiths
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM

People usually reach out with a hand to stop themselves, not a forearm.

chernobylwraiths
09-23-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm not saying it was a good hit. He was flagged on the play and will be fined for hitting a QB that low. However, I don't think he did it on purpose. He was falling down and it was a reaction.

He should have been tossed in the least.

Nothing wrong with being a homer though.

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm sure they'll find a title for you.......

We have a whole bunch of titles for YardRat.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Patriots cheat? No way............

YardRat
09-23-2007, 08:34 PM
We have a whole bunch of titles for YardRat.

I've earned and try to live up to every one of them, too :D

Michael82
09-24-2007, 12:49 AM
He should be suspended. If that isn't a clear intent to injure, I don't know what is.
EXACTLY! :hi5:

Michael82
09-24-2007, 12:52 AM
No offense NE, and I respect your posting, but that's bull****. A picture of Wilfork's elbow to JP's knee should be inserted into the NFL dictionary under 'cheap shot'.
Great post! I like NE39 too, but calling that hit a legal play and not dirty makes you out to be a big homer. It was so ****ing intentional and obvious. Yeah he was blocked into him, but then he stuck his elbow out to JP's leg just to make sure he hurts him and pays him back for the comments that JP said about the Pats cheating.

I guarantee that he will be fined and I have a feeling that the Commish might even suspend him for 1 game. Then again, it's the Pats. So probably not. :ill:

Michael82
09-24-2007, 12:56 AM
:hi5:

Beantown_Pat
09-24-2007, 06:49 AM
No offense but you guys sound like a bunch of sore losers that just got your a$$es handed to you by a much better team.

That hit was NOT dirty. Thats football.
Enough with the sour grapes.

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 07:03 AM
No offense but you guys sound like a bunch of sore losers that just got your a$$es handed to you by a much better team.

I'll be saying the same thing when someone knocks pretty boy out for the year.

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 07:07 AM

Really?! Is that why he was penalized 15 yards? That's an idiotic post. This was a game the Patriots had control of before it even started. There is no reason to go out and attempt to hurt a player, and take the chance of ruining their career. EVERY single talking head that reported this game thinks the same thing.

Take sour grapes and shove them up your ***!

Post edited for TOS violation. Please attack the post and not the poster. - Mikey82

Mahdi
09-24-2007, 07:08 AM

I dont think anyone here is debating who the better team is or even that we got killed. That doesnt mean it wasnt a cheap-shot. Thanks for coming out though.

don137
09-24-2007, 07:17 AM

LOL...Are you truly that blind? If that play was clean then Bellichick is not a cheater.What part of extending your elbow directly at the knee is clean? When a person gets knocked off balance and fall they brace their fall with their hand and not extend your elbow.
The outcome would not of changed at all no matter who was at QB. But not only are the Patriots cheaters. They're dirty too...

Tatonka
09-24-2007, 07:18 AM

wow.. what a douchebag post.

Jared
09-24-2007, 07:43 AM

And those are the people who break their wrists when they fall down while roller blading/slipping on ice. Putting your hand straight out when falling is a bad, bad, bad way to break a fall. You're much safer hitting with the side of your forearm and letting the elbow work as a shock absorber.

don137
09-24-2007, 07:51 AM
And those are the people who break their wrists when they fall down while roller blading/slipping on ice. Putting your hand straight out when falling is a bad, bad, bad way to break a fall. You're much safer hitting with the side of your forearm and letting the elbow work as a shock absorber.

You comparing apples to oranges. The surface is pavment and ice are a lot harder than this synthetic turf. Even so hockey players still brace their falls with their hands and not their elbows...Not much merit in your argument.

Michael82
09-24-2007, 08:20 AM
LOL...Are you truly that blind? If that play was clean then Bellichick is not a cheater.What part of extending your elbow directly at the knee is clean? When a person gets knocked off balance and fall they brace their fall with their hand and not extend your elbow.
The outcome would not of changed at all no matter who was at QB. But not only are the Patriots cheaters. They're dirty too...
of course they're dirty. One of the dirtiest. Don't forget that they have that dirty piece of **** Rodney Harrison on the team. There's a reason for that. He fits their dirty style. :ill:

OpIv37
09-24-2007, 08:21 AM

you don't reach out with your ****ING ELBOW.

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 08:29 AM
wow talk about overreaction, Wilfork was blocked and was still trying to make a hit on Losman, was it illegal? Duh, he was flagged and he'll get a fine of some amount. Was it premeditated? No, Did he intend to hurt him? No. Come on guys injuries like this unfortunately happen all the time. NE already pointed out that almost the exact same thing happened to Carson against Pit almost 3 years ago now. This is football not pattycake injuries suck but they do happen.

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 08:30 AM
wow.. what a douchebag post.

Hard to deny though, I mean they have no logical reason to take him out. We werent going to make a huge run with him in, and it likely hurt them more to have Edwards in who they have no film on and also that they were prepared for as they were with Losman. There is a reason the Bills convincingly marched down the field with Edwards.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:36 AM
you don't reach out with your ****ING ELBOW.

NE39 was the one who posted "don't blame me for the cheating scandal." His true homer colors came out.

Just rememeber this symbol: *

You'll see it after every Patriots superbowl title. I doubt the league can afford to have Bellichek go down so the wire tapping will disappear. But eventually there'll be a book and it will all get exposed somewhere down the road.

MikeInRoch
09-24-2007, 08:48 AM
I know we all saw it - does anyone know of a place on line that has the video of the cheap shot?

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 09:10 AM
Youtube may have it, or maybe the highlights on ESPN.com

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 09:21 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG3&game_id=29231

It's in the 1st 20 seconds after the commercial. It's super obvious that he intended to hurt Losman as he extendes not a hand, but an elbow to the lower body.

FlyingElvis
09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
I wanted to see the video again. I have to agree it was cheap. Yes, he was pushed towards Losman, but I don't like how he extended his elbow. I don't think he was necessarily shooting for the knee because he was not facing Losman where he could see where the elbow was going, but he definitely was looking to get a piece of him.

He should be fined and receive a 2 game suspension IMO.

Michael82
09-24-2007, 10:20 AM
I wanted to see the video again. I have to agree it was cheap. Yes, he was pushed towards Losman, but I don't like how he extended his elbow. I don't think he was necessarily shooting for the knee because he was not facing Losman where he could see where the elbow was going, but he definitely was looking to get a piece of him.

He should be fined and receive a 2 game suspension IMO.
Finally, a Patriots fan that is NOT a homer and knows their team does some bad things! :bf1:

mybills
09-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Actually, he was facing him until he threw the elbow out. Then he turned his head. Douchebag needs to be fined & suspended. I'm surprised he wasn't ejected from the game since it was the same as purposely stomping on a QB's head.

The Spaz
09-24-2007, 10:29 AM
When you are falling you stick your hands not elbows to brace yourself. It was a cheap shot. If you fail to see that then you are either 1. blind or 2. Patriots fan.

TedMock
09-24-2007, 10:31 AM
They re-played the hit last night. It was definitely a dirty hit. We would have gotten killed either way and Losman always struggles agains the Pats, so I don't understand why Wilfork did. I guess bringing a rookie in is even worse. No sour grapes here, the score is exactly what I thought it would be. However, the hit was clearly dirty. It wasn't like the Kimo hit on Palmer a couple of years ago which I didn't think to be dirty. Not even remotely close to that.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 10:35 AM
NE39 watch the video.

The guy needs to get suspended, but don't worry, he won't. He'll probably get a game ball from Kraft next weekend for getting victimized over it.

baalworship
09-24-2007, 11:53 AM
If the NFL does nothing the Pats have to play us again....

Maybe the Bills have at least one player on the D who has some pride. When Drury got hit by Neil late last year there was no debate or wait for the NHL office. It was brawl time.

The Spaz
09-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Another thing why did did Billy B have Vrabel and Seau in on their goal line formation when they have more than enoguh TE's to do that? **** you Bill you ****ing a-hole!

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 12:57 PM

My training taught me to land on my forearms.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 12:59 PM

:clap:

FlyingElvis
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Another thing why did did Billy B have Vrabel and Seau in on their goal line formation when they have more than enoguh TE's to do that? **** you Bill you ****ing a-hole!
They have been doing that for years. What exactly is wrong with it?

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 01:08 PM
They have been doing that for years. What exactly is wrong with it?

Nothing just another overreacting Bills fans its become par for the course here, we sometimes forget logic

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Oh well, **** the Pats and all their fans posts!!! :snicker:

Mr. Pink
09-24-2007, 01:47 PM

Speaking from experience on this one...I actually broke my wrist and thumb as a kid by putting my hand down to brace my fall. Now when I fall use my forearm to brace my fall.

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Speaking from experience on this one...I actually broke my wrist and thumb as a kid by putting my hand down to brace my fall. Now when I fall use my forearm to brace my fall.

blasphemy!!

Mr. Pink
09-24-2007, 01:56 PM
blasphemy!!

I forgot, we're not supposed to use logic.
Damn me, damn me to hell!

mybills
09-24-2007, 02:30 PM
It's one thing to not not use your hand/wrist to break your fall. It's another to extend the elbow upward and out further the way this jerk did. Stop making excuses for the P.O.S. :shakeno:

Ickybaluky
09-24-2007, 02:48 PM
A day later and I still feel no different. The play was illlegal and deserved a penalty, which was called. However, I don't think it was dirty.

Dirty play is pre-meditated, IMO. Albert Hayensworth stepping on Andre' Gurode's head was dirty. Richard Seymour doing the same thing to Tarik Glenn was dirty. Denver OL George Foster diving on the back of someone's legs away from the play is dirty. Brad Butler doing the same thing to Mathias Kiwanuka when Virginia played BC was dirty.

All those plays were intentional efforts to hurt another player. IMO, Wilfork did not intentionally mean to hurt Losman. He was falling down. He didn't have time to think about it, it was a reaction. He has no real reason to do so. You can get pissed, but it was J.P. Losman. If it was Peyton Manning you can make the argument he tried to take him out because Manning has killed them. However, that argument is invalid with Losman.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 02:55 PM
He has no real reason to do so. You can get pissed, but it was J.P. Losman. If it was Peyton Manning you can make the argument he tried to take him out because Manning has killed them. However, that argument is invalid with Losman.

This is ridiculous logic. A rookie backup is certainly easier to face than the vet that was gameplanning all week for you.

He sees Losman's knee and extends for it. He's a scumbag.

Whaler53
09-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was actually forced into Losman, all the while having a Bills Olineman wraped around his legs.

It was a low shot, and he was flagged for it. I don't think it was an intentional shot to injure JP.

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 03:17 PM
I'll let the league decide. Obviously the officials on the field viewed it as flagrant. I imagine the league will do something as well. The way the NFL has been conducting business lately, I expect nothing less than a 2 game suspension.

Whaler53
09-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Then I do suspect you'll be disappointed.

If Vince intended to injure JP, the injury would have been much worse. And he sure as hell wouldn't have been able to continue playing another down or so.

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Wilfork will get a fine and that will be all that happens

don137
09-24-2007, 03:49 PM
Nothing just another overreacting Bills fans its become par for the course here, we sometimes forget logic

Get off your high horse and stop belittling Bills fans just because you have a different opinion...Many people I spoke to who are NOT Bills fans that saw the play thought it was a cheap shot. Not just Bills fans...

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 04:36 PM

If Vince intended to injure JP, the injury would have been much worse. And he sure as hell wouldn't have been able to continue playing another down or so.

Probably not near as disappointed as you when the Whalers bailed out of Barford.

Jan Reimers
09-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Wilfork should be fined and suspended. He clearly went right at JP's knee with his elbow extended.

Also, how about the guy that hit Scobey right on the knee with his helmet?

Cheating Belichick and his cheap shot team are despicable.

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2007, 05:47 PM

This post is stupid. Do you can realize that JP was still playing, because he wanted to stay on the field ? He could be an irregular or struggling QB, but he certainly is not a pussy one, like the one you have on your team, he is a tough mother ****er. So, get the **** out of here Sir, please.

Whaler53
09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
at least our QB can win a game....

The last buffalo fan
09-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Well, now that you are changing the subject, here we go............We were kicking your team (your team, only if you are not a new fan, because they are winning, of course) ass for several years, so I know how it feels, and it feels GOOD. But I do prefer to have this sorry ass and winless team, than cheating to win games. :sorry: for your city, :sorry: for your organization, and :sorry: for your fans. :gobills:

The Spaz
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Get off your high horse and stop belittling Bills fans just because you have a different opinion...Many people I spoke to who are NOT Bills fans that saw the play thought it was a cheap shot. Not just Bills fans...

:clap:

PECKERWOOD
09-24-2007, 06:30 PM
dammit saburz i know you hate jp, i don't care that you do. but i at would have at least expected you to stand up for a bills player injured by a patriots player. a very shady injury caused by a patriot nonetheless. for shame!

Why would you expect any decency out of a troll such as Saburzfan?

FlyingElvis
09-24-2007, 06:55 PM
Re-read his post. He was reacting to me questioning what is wrong with using defensive players (Seau, Vrabel) in goalline situations. It had nothing to do with the Wilfork hit.

BTW, I agree it was cheap. The Wilfork hit I mean.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2007, 11:44 PM

:luvletr:

SABURZFAN
09-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Why would you expect any decency out of a troll such as Saburzfan?

you don't want to get the Holy Grail activated.the best thing for you to do is to keep your yap shut and not single out people.

McD
09-25-2007, 01:46 AM
A day later and I still feel no different. The play was illlegal and deserved a penalty, which was called. However, I don't think it was dirty.

Dirty play is pre-meditated, IMO. Albert Hayensworth stepping on Andre' Gurode's head was dirty. Richard Seymour doing the same thing to Tarik Glenn was dirty. Denver OL George Foster diving on the back of someone's legs away from the play is dirty. Brad Butler doing the same thing to Mathias Kiwanuka when Virginia played BC was dirty.

All those plays were intentional efforts to hurt another player. IMO, Wilfork did not intentionally mean to hurt Losman. He was falling down. He didn't have time to think about it, it was a reaction. He has no real reason to do so. You can get pissed, but it was J.P. Losman. If it was Peyton Manning you can make the argument he tried to take him out because Manning has killed them. However, that argument is invalid with Losman.

That's a horrible argument. Just because its JP its not intentional?!?! Forget your ******ed theory about dirty being pre-meditated. A dirty play is a dirty play pre-meditated or not. You're 100% correct on it being Wilforks "reaction"... but, do you think he cares who the QB is? You play football hard all the time, and I have no problems with that. Hit and hit hard, but when you hit a guy you outweigh by 100+lbs and you hit him when he's not able to protect himself (in a joint BTW)...man that's just bull**** on Wilforks part. I know...I play hard, and I play to win...sometimes your emotions just take over, which is what happened here. most of the things I have done on a field (that haven't been nice) have been a quick reactionary type of thing. But, there are rules for this for a reason...to protect the QB's. Tell me how good the Pats would be without Brady. If they don't suspend Wilfork, you should be worried that someone will do something to Brady because hell, "it'll only result in a 15 yd penalty" as your theory says. I haven't heard of Wilfork doing anything like this before, so I can't comment on his character, but the hit on JP was a cheap shot at best. I don't buy him getting "blocked" into JP either...that would imply a Bills lineman can control an opposing lineman and we all now that doesn't happen. Wilfork's momentum takes him all the way to JP.

SABURZFAN
09-25-2007, 02:56 AM
the Lickers are whining.

a Licker negged me for making this comment claiming that i'm "cheering the cheapshot injury." OK, complain w/o the swearing and namecalling.. :shakeno:

Whaler53
09-25-2007, 10:16 AM
Probably not near as disappointed as you when the Whalers bailed out of Barford.

Wrong whalers, nice try though

RockStar36
09-25-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm not reading this whole thread but I can tell you guys need to tone it down a bit, ok?

bills&sabresmvf
09-25-2007, 01:39 PM
who care if Wilfork gets fined or suspended...you guys watch what goes on in an NFL game...that stuff happens like that all the time, you cheat when you can to get an advantage. It just happens that one stuck out more. Have an NFL player tell you what happens on the bottom of a fumble.

FlyingElvis
09-25-2007, 08:00 PM
If there was going to be a fine, wouldn't we have heard something by now?

im4bflo
09-25-2007, 08:28 PM
The Patriots are proven Cheaters, and now, obvious dirty players.
Congratulations, your reputation sucks!
What goes around, comes around.
And you'll get yours sooner or later.
F the dirty cheating pats!

gr8slayer
09-25-2007, 08:30 PM
The Patriots are proven Cheaters, and now, obvious dirty players.
Congratulations, your reputation sucks!
What goes around, comes around.
And you'll get yours sooner or later.
F the dirty cheating pats!
Who cares about "high character" when you have SB rings? I'd take the rings myself.

im4bflo
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Who cares about "high character" when you have SB rings? I'd take the rings myself.

And shove them up your fairweather buttox.

gr8slayer
09-25-2007, 09:09 PM
And shove them up your fairweather buttox.
"Fairweather" hahahahhaah. Lady, you know not what you speak of.

im4bflo
09-25-2007, 10:53 PM
:yap:

Devin
09-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Both banned from thread.

Play nice or dont play at all.