From a Jets fan... GL This week with the Bills-Jets game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

From a Jets fan... GL This week with the Bills-Jets game.

I was pulling for the Bills to take it to the Patriots... Dont feel bad, these guys are gonna freaking run away with the AFC East... And as a Jets fan, it makes me sick.

GL this week, and here is to a good game with the Bills and the Jets. I can tell you all one thing, Chad Pennington and J.P Losman both got hurt playing the patriots, they are by far the cheapest team in the NFL... And it all starts with the cheating skum himself... BB.

The Jets beat the Dolphins todayl, so I'm a little excited, but we are still only 1-2, and about to play the Bills in Buffalo... It should be a tough AFC East game, but the Jets winning 2 games in a row? I might have to see it to believe it.

Whatever happens...GL, this is a great site, win or lose, Ill be back to say GG.

Any Buffalo fans who wanna to talk some good football with Jet fans, go to JetNation,com
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: From a Jets fan... GL This week with the Bills-Jets game.

Good luck!

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HendersonD06
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
        Believe that... Gotta be waisted for an AFC East game...
        Last edited by HendersonD06; 09-24-2007, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• HendersonD06
          • Oct 2005

I love the way Chad Pennington has been playing this season, but our Defense is not looking great. T.Green who is just about 40 years old threw for over 300 yards on us. R.Brown who had like 70 yards for the season... Ran for over 100 on us.

As a Jet fan, I know how it is to lose your starting QB... Just last week Chad was injured and sat the bench vs the Ravens... Kellen Clemens had to try and beat the Ravens D... His first start ever... Not gonna happen. But as far as T.Edwards goes... Put it this way, he has a MUCH better chance beating this Jets Defense than Kellen had beating that Ravens defense.

The Bills and the Jets are in the same situation here in the AFC East...

We have players on the offensive side of the ball, just like the Bills... We have Thomas Jones and Leon Washington... You all have M.Lynch. We have a future franchise LT in Ferguson... You all have maybe the best LT in all of football. We have 2 solid WR's in Coles and Cotchery... You all have 2 play-makers for WR's in L.Evans and R.Parrish.

Now as far as Defense goes... Its to be expected that the Bills D would struggle this year... You all lost Nate, Spikes and Fletcher in the offseason... Thats like the Jets loosing K.Rhodes, Vilma and Barton. But whats up with the Jets defense? This is our 2nd year under Manginis 3-4 D... 2nd year in the system... And we are playing worse than last season... Thats unacceptable... And the way the D has been playing for the Jets, young Mangini is starting to get questioned.

We are a 4-3 team. Vilma was a pro bowl player, Robertson was a STRONG DT, and Ellis was one hell of a DE at one time. Now look at us under Mangini and his "3-4" D... Vilma is way to small to be the MLB in the 3-4, Robertson is not a NT, and Ellis cant get any type of pressure on the QB.

Trust me Buffalo... Everything aint great for the Jets either. If anything, it may be worse.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

As Bills fans there isn't much for us to look forward to this season as it seems to be over before it even started. I wish you the best of luck as well, but serisouly doubt that you'll need it. This Bills team is not like that of those in the past. The injuries have mounted to the point where half the defense is broken and battered and the offense is just plain ineffective.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Good luck to you as well, HD06.

The Bills remind me of an eaten bag of popcorn...all that's left is some un-popped kernels at the bottom.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• HendersonD06
                • Oct 2005

Hey Buffalo fans, all I can say is this... 2 seasons ago we played 5 Quarterbacks... Chad went down for the season, our Backup J.Fiedler went down in the SAME GAME for the season, Vinny T got hurt, Brooks Bollinger got hurt... And we even had to play a practice squad QB... Kliff Kingsbury or something like that.

Our O-Line was a mess... We had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a different position than the year before... And our HOF center Kevin was also injured for the season.

Curtis Martin went down for the year and never recovered or played again...

E.Barton went down for the year...

And guess what? We finished 4-12.

If not for that 4-12 season... We would never have drafted Brick, Mangold, or Leon Washington.

If not for that 4-12 season... Herm Edwards would still be our damn coach

if not for that 4-12 season...We would have never made the playoffs the next season (Last year)

Trust me, I know what injuries can do to a team... I had to live that season as a Jets fan. Keep your heads up Buffalo fans... Enjoy Sundays this season... Win or loose, get drunk, BBQ with friends and family, root against the Jets Pats and Dolphins, and always know that next year can be alot better.

Just keep faith as a fan... The only time ur team is DONE... Is when they are math-maticly (However you spell it, lol) eliminated from the playoffs. You all are 0-3... So what!... Go 9-4 the rest of the way, and you all have a shot at the playoffs.

The Jets are 1-2... It aint looking great for us either, but I still try and enjoy my Sundays.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I don't get pissed off like some people, but this is frickin' depressing. It just means more waiting. I have a lot of patience, but this is absurd. It's not even about who to blame, it's out of our hands when so many players get injured. My heart goes out to all of them. I'm sure they all feel like POZ does, not being able to help their team.

Oh and...I got a call from a Pat's fan last night who's actually PROUD of the win. How can you be proud of beating an inexperienced, injury riddled, rookie team knowing that your guy pulled a cheap shot on top of it all? I asked him if he takes candy from babies, too.

While I enjoyed sweeping Miami last year, I wasn't proud of any win against a weaker team. And boy, they were weaker.
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

good luck hendo...just hoping for a good game here.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Yeah, and NO MORE FRIGGING INJURIES!

Comment

• njsue
                        Jersey Girl!!!!!!
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                        Yeah, and NO MORE FRIGGING INJURIES!
                        I was when Poz went down yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                        X