X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

So what will the league do about .....

Vince Wilfork. That was a vicious cheap-shot! Worse than Kimo's hit on Palmer. If we had done that to Brady every news cast would be replaying it and calling it dispicable. I havent heard or seen anything about the hit even from the commentators during the game. They never mentioned why JP was out like you would normally hear during the course of a game like " and JP Losman is out of the game after the vicious hit by Wilfork ended his day" or something like that. There better be some action by the league. What do you think is a fair punishment?
    • Sep 2006

Re: So what will the league do about .....

jesus will you people stop whining about this? the nfl has already ruled it wilfork was blocked into jp. get over it!

Post edited. Name calling is not allowed. ~Cntrygal
    Last edited by Cntrygal; 09-23-2007, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

This is silly. Wilfork was shoved and off balance, it wasn't intentional.

Why would they want Losman out of the game anyway? He isn't good enough to try and take out of a game.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by NE39

Why would they want Losman out of the game anyway? He isn't good enough to try and take out of a game.
        Do u always stick out your elbow when yer knocked off balance?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
          He was falling down, it is instinct to reach out towards the player. He was off balance, it wasn't like it was pre-meditated.

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

He was falling down, it is instinct to reach out towards the player. He was off balance, it wasn't like it was pre-meditated.
            He may have been knocked off balance whatever.... he still stuck out his elbow.

Comment

• Sep 2006

come on man,he's a 300 plus pound man going full force and was blocked into jp,all we're doing is looking for some other reason to biich other than the real problems with this team!!!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Stop posting the "don't blame me that my team is a bunch of low life cheaters." You obviously are of the same character.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

You people are rediculous. I know it is frustrating when your team is losing, but do you ever watch the game?

That play happens all the time, and blaming Wilfork is silly. He was off-balance after being shoved, how the hell is he going to do something pre-meditated.

Why would they want Losman out of the game anyway? He isn't good enough to take out of a game. Edwards may be a rookie, but he may be good. With Losman they know what they have and it is hardly anything to be feared.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

It was avoidable, I dont care what you say.

Doesnt matter how ****ty Losman is or how good NE is; It was a ****ing cheap shot.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

You people are rediculous. I know it is frustrating when your team is losing, but do you ever watch the game?

That play happens all the time, and blaming Wilfork is silly. He was off-balance after being shoved, how the hell is he going to do something pre-meditated.

Why would they want Losman out of the game anyway? He isn't good enough to take out of a game. Edwards may be a rookie, but he may be good. With Losman they know what they have and it is hardly anything to be feared.
                        I agree with some of what you say, but stop sounding like such a homer. I could careless if he gets suspended, but don't make it sound like your team is a bunch of halo wearing individuals.

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

I truly respect your posts but their is no way the hit was not intentional. If you are knocked off balance you reach out with you hand to brace for the fall. You don't lead and brace your fall with your elbow.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Bingo. We have a winner.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ajsdx
                              • Aug 2003

To quote some of your fellow pats fans on patsfans.com's MB,

Originally posted by Slagathor
                              Let me put my non-homer hat on.

It was intentional. There is no way he was trying to brace himself. You don't brace yourself by extending your elbow that far so you can land on your armpit.
                              Originally posted by Nordberg
                              I hate to say it....but it did look alittle dirty to me

Comment

Working...
                              X