• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Why All the Doom and Gloom?

What kind of joke is this? All I've been listening too is moans and groans about being a "negative thinker" and how I'm not a good fan because I can see the glaring holes on this team that aren't going to wash in the NFL. And today, we played perhaps the best team every to don an NFL uniform and got trounced and suddenly there are tons of bandwagon jumpers. That's total stupidity to me. You guys look like fools.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Why All the Doom and Gloom?

they've been looking foolish for the last couple of years.they know who they are.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      they've been looking foolish for the last couple of years.they know who they are.
      Yeah, this season only took 3 weeks to turn every homer into a cynic. The realists stay realists so we look like optimists now.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Valid discussion or just taking veiled potshots?
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

Thanks!

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            Valid discussion or just taking veiled potshots?
            Valid discussion. I want to hear what's going on with the optomists.

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

Okay - just checking.
              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• shelby
                The Vanilla *****
                • Jul 2002

i'm worn out. i'll feel better in the morning.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
                  i'm worn out. i'll feel better in the morning.
                  I strongly suggest people huddle up and get some energy. This is going to be a long season. What we need to see is progress. I never expected the team to win a lot of games but I do expect to see them get better as individuals and as a team. If they feel the way the optimists feel things are really going to get ugly fast and the activity of hitting the field every week is going to be excessively painfull and useless.

A good fan would understand the situation and adjust their expectations accordingly. Instead, what we have is a lot of self-proclaimed good fans who expected the superbowl and are now ready to disband the entire organization. This is not productive.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                    This is going to be a long season.

it already is
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      • Jul 2002

I was pleasantly surprised with the 1st quarter. Others in the bar were impressed that we were leading. Then the dream ended......

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                        I was pleasantly surprised with the 1st quarter. Others in the bar were impressed that we were leading. Then the dream ended......

I felt the same way. I think if the defense could get a good nights sleep between every quarter we might just have stayed in that game longer. Those guys just can't keep up with a team like the PATs being on the field the amount they were...and with Brady throwing balls to Moss like he was the only thing that is going to stop that is a huge pass rush because there were some perfect throws there.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Shut up and let us enjoy it while we can. There is no point in *****ing and moaning over something you cannot control, what is the point in that? Just so people over the internet will consider you a realist? Have fun with it! W or L, I still love this team! GO BILLS!

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloFever
                            Shut up and let us enjoy it while we can. There is no point in *****ing and moaning over something you cannot control, what is the point in that? Just so people over the internet will consider you a realist? Have fun with it! W or L, I still love this team! GO BILLS!

Enjoy what? An illusion? It's a setup for a huge letdown making the fall twice as hard. I guess if you are the type of person who enjoys living in a fantasy land and enjoys the stress of having your heart ripped out that is the approach you should take! Speaking as someone who has been here a long time now...this place can do without it. Too many flare-ups in bad times. Plus, like I said in the beginning...shutting up might be a good idea when you are griping about our performance against a great team like the PATs.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                              What kind of joke is this? All I've been listening too is moans and groans about being a "negative thinker" and how I'm not a good fan because I can see the glaring holes on this team that aren't going to wash in the NFL. And today, we played perhaps the best team every to don an NFL uniform and got trounced and suddenly there are tons of bandwagon jumpers. That's total stupidity to me. You guys look like fools.

im not bandwagon jumping im a HUGE bills fan i just know the difference between chicken **** and chicken salad and we are the former right now.

this coaching staff has somehow taken a promising looking qb for the second half of last season and made him look like a joke. this staff refuses to have any amount of imagination in playcalling. im calling it what it is a coaching staff that is clueless and that dont have a firm grip of its environment

all this being said healthy JP the rest of the schedule is alot easier we can still win 5-6 games even though i wish they didnt becuz i want a true impact DRAFT PICK this year for the new coaching staff

Comment

Working...
                              X