PDA

View Full Version : You know what is really sad

unpaid_bills
09-23-2007, 07:36 PM
I actually am more interested in how my fantasy football team does than the Bills. Like most of the fans here i will watch again next week hoping they finally "put it all together" and give us a glimmer of hope. You have to wonder what is going through the players heads at this point especially they guys that have been here for some time and suffered through this losing year after year. The only conselation prize is they are getting paid millions, while us fans have to watch helplessly. The injuries are just gravy at this point - we cant get any worse. I am seriously at a loss as far as what to do except wholesale changes, but then where are we? Back at the same point another year of potential.

Watching today the Pats OL blow our undersized DL and LB off the ball and opening holes. I think it needs to start there. Number 2 is the WR they are all pretty small (except Aiken and he never plays). We need a big WR. Today the commentator Gannon mentioned lack of TE play for Buffalo. Look around the NFL most of the good teams have a solid DL, and TE. We have neither.

I think everyone on this board has mentioned everying that is wrong. We are pretty close if not the worst team and franchise for that matter. As a long time fan that is what really hurts especially after the 90's and the teams we had -