PDA

View Full Version : In your worst Bills nightmare...

patmoran2006
09-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Did you envision a starting linebacking trio in week 4 vs the NY Jets of:
Angelo Crowell, John DiGorgio and Mario Haggan?

All I can say is.. wow. Hope we sign Nick Griesen this week, if he's even available anymore.

BTW- London Fletcher looks unbelievable for Washington so far this season. Besides being an obvious captain of the defense, he had 10 tackles, an interception and fumble recovery today.

Great move though to give Kelsay $6 million per to be a rotational player and let Fletch walk away. Not that I have a problem with the way Poz was playing, he was getting better every week. But he would've been solid on the weak side with Fletch in the middle for a few years. Then again, winning isnt a priority anymore in Buffalo.

Anyway.. DiGorgio and Haggan both starting.. wow

Slim
09-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Lol seriously though. We're not a very good team with all of our starters. :ill:

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Did you envision a starting linebacking trio in week 4 vs the NY Jets of:
Angelo Crowell, John DiGorgio and Mario Haggan?

All I can say is.. wow. Hope we sign Nick Griesen this week, if he's even available anymore.

BTW- London Fletcher looks unbelievable for Washington so far this season. Besides being an obvious captain of the defense, he had 10 tackles, an interception and fumble recovery today.

Great move though to give Kelsay $6 million per to be a rotational player and let Fletch walk away. Not that I have a problem with the way Poz was playing, he was getting better every week. But he would've been solid on the weak side with Fletch in the middle for a few years. Then again, winning isnt a priority anymore in Buffalo.

Anyway.. DiGorgio and Haggan both starting.. wowCheck the avatar.

Slim
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
So.. Dorsey,Cason, Talib, Jenkins, Jackson,Sweed, Ellis?

Oaf
09-23-2007, 09:47 PM
Damn does Wade Philips sound good right now..

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 12:57 AM
Check the avatar.
it's always been the place to start...

why anybody wants RW in the HOF is beyond me.

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 07:05 AM
it's always been the place to start...

why anybody wants RW in the HOF is beyond me.
The man has had 48 years and hasn't won anything. He's probably the only owner in the NFL that has had that much time and not done anything.

Wilson makes me want to Ralph.