PDA

View Full Version : If Bills fan really wanted to run out a coach

Kerr
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
they could. When fans had enough of Man boobs and Inspector Gadget, they did everything they could to get the Organization to notice they wanted a change. How about it? It seems like that time again.

Seems like it's time to give Marty Ball a call.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:34 PM
:( I didn't think I'd ever say this but................. I miss Mike Mularkey :(

don137
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
:( I didn't think I'd ever say this but................. I miss Mike Mularkey :(
I wouldn't go that far but then again it's not we would have any worse of a record if Williams or Mularkey were here.

YardRat
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
You do realize that Jauron will probably get a pass for this year because of all the injuries.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
You do realize that Jauron will probably get a pass for this year because of all the injuries.
Dude, shut up, please. You might jinx it.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:38 PM
I wouldn't go that far but then again it's not we would have any worse of a record if Williams or Mularkey were here.
At least with Mularkey we scored some points and had a shot at the play-offs one year out of two.

YardRat
09-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Dude, shut up, please. You might jinx it.

Don't want you to get your hopes too high.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Don't want you to get your hopes too high.
You're probably right. Jauron is likely the cheapest coach Ralph can find at this point, thus he'll be our coach for years.

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 09:13 PM
where are the fans that like Dick?

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:15 PM
where are the fans that like Dick?
It's "Richard" when used in that context.

Wys Guy
09-23-2007, 09:16 PM
they could. When fans had enough of Man boobs and Inspector Gadget, they did everything they could to get the Organization to notice they wanted a change. How about it? It seems like that time again.

Seems like it's time to give Marty Ball a call.

I'm just curious whether you were one of the ones that was jacked to get Marv in here and who wanted to extend the benefit of the doubt to Jauron and Fairchild?

Anyone in that category shouldn't be allowed to even open their mouth on this subject or write a single word contrary to that now.

PECKERWOOD
09-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing Mike Martz in Buffalo next year.. Then again, I guess we'll have to wait and see who is available next offseason. Rex Ryan would also be near the top of my list as well. Who knows? Maybe he can bring in his brother Rob as well!