PDA

View Full Version : There i sonly ONE solution for the Bills at this point

X-Era
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
New ownership!

I have patiently watched this team play mediocre for as long as I can remember. I gave Ralph, Marv, and Dick plenty of leaway when they made no real attempt to cover the losses of so many players last year. I believed in Dick when he said that this team is better than last years team. Well, I will tell you what, they are much much worse and it shows every single weekend at this point.

No REAL owner would stand by and let his team get worse and worse. No REAL owner would allow the Bills to become this bad when they had plenty of reason to believe they would be worse. No REAL owner would allow Dick to make comments about how much better they are after losing so many players.

Ralph has no interest in paying the necessary money to bring in the right GM, paying the necessary money to bring in the right coach, or paying the necessary money to bring in the right players.

Sure, you can talk about adding the talent they added on the o-line and many have claimed thats all it would take. But, anyone could have seen the shortage of PROVEN talent on this team. Ralph came out at the end of last year and said that the Bills needed to improve the o-line. So, Levy and Dick simply kissed his ass and spent the money on those positions. And we are WORSE because of it, not better.

Everyone knew we had holes at LB, and that our CB's cant compete if Clements leaves. Yet we let him leave and have NO ONE to step up. Webster? please. Webster would have been smoked all day too. I know we have injuries but this front office and the owner have either become complete folls about what it takes to win or they just dont care.

Im excited about how high a draft pick we are gonna get. Unfortunately, the best draftees are at positions we dont need namely RB, and OT.

JP has done nothing this year. I still hold out hope that he will, but he has done squat. Edwards looked just as bad or worse. We have a very bad defense at his point. We need at LEAST a stud OLB, CB, and DE or DT. Thats to just have the right to take the same field with NE.

If Ralph doesnt want to pony up the money, then sell the damn team to someone who will.

Im sick and tired of watching crap. We are the worst team in the league right now.

Yes, it only goes up from here, but that aint saying much and we are likely to be YEARS away from anything worth mentioning.

Its negative talk, I know, I hate it. But its the truth. Ralph is a clown, Levy has screwed us, and Jauron has simply gone along wth it all and tried to claim were a good team. Were not, the record speaks for itself.

Its a new league, our old version of finding gems from small colleges, and under paying overachievers no longer works. Step up or get out!