X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

I can't believe how BAD NFL refs are

I'm watching the Cowboys/Bears game, and these guys have made some horrendous calls....a "block in the back" where the guy hit him on the front of his shoulder pads, and calling the end of the half when there were either 2 or 3 seconds left.
  • tat2dmike77
    Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
    • Dec 2005

Re: I can't believe how BAD NFL refs are

Not as bad as the 2 drops that would of been touchdowns. By crayton and berrian

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

GB kept getting robbed, too. I'm glad they ended up with the win to stick in the refs faces!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

They need to lower the average age by 10-15 years.

They can't keep up with the speed and make poor calls at bad angles. Get ex-players in shape and make them full time.

The blunders are only magnified with all the camera coverage.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Whaler53
          • Sep 2007

Yeah, the refs have been very bad for a very long time. Something does need to be done about it soon.

I honestly don't know what, aside from hiring them full time and setting stricter standards. However, at the same time they are only human and don't have the privilage of seeing the game from our perspective, so missed calls are expected. It is the blantant calls that they miss right in front of them that gets me.

Or how many times I've seen a WR push off, yet the DB gets hit for a penalty

Comment

Working...
          X