PDA

View Full Version : Do we have any chance at Schottenheimer?

BillsFan19
09-23-2007, 09:16 PM
If Jauron is fired at the end of the year, do we have any chance at landing Marty? I know he has not had the greatest record in the postseason, but heck, after not winning a playoff game since '95 and not even making the postseason since '99, I'd take a coach like Marty who always fields good competitive playoff caliber teams. Thoughts?

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Why would he want to coach for an owner who doesn't take winning seriously?

Philagape
09-23-2007, 10:02 PM
Ralph's not going to pony up for anyone who has any shred of a reputation.

MTBillsFan
09-23-2007, 10:37 PM
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MARTY! Also, bring in Haslett as DC two former Bills who have coaching knowledge!

Ingtar33
09-23-2007, 11:15 PM
marty, parcells, cowher.

three future hof coaches just waiting for a phone call.

i'd give any one of them everything they want to come in here and turn this around.

Devin
09-23-2007, 11:36 PM
marty, parcells, cowher.

three future hof coaches just waiting for a phone call.

i'd give any one of them everything they want to come in here and turn this around.

I tend to agree although marty and parcells ive been less impressed with the past few years. Two coaches who seem to do well but just never really turned the corner least in recent years.

Cowher id literally give anything he wanted. Money, my first born.......

Ingtar33
09-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Parcells saw the playoffs in dallas, and dallas was terrible when he started there. turned the whole franchise around.

did the same for ne, giants, and the jets.

Got to give a guy like that credit where it's due. and he was hitting the playoffs and winning games fast, even left those teams stacked with talent.