PDA

View Full Version : Who Do We Sign Now ?

Bmax
09-23-2007, 09:28 PM
Jason Whittle Torn Hamstring-Some one from Practice Squad....Nevin McCaskill

LB who knows maybe we try to get through until wire comes back

QB- I just can't see us going into the Jet Game with a Rookie and a Practice Squad QB .. If Edwards gets hurt we are in real trouble for the Monday night game ...

Bmax

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Is it possible to sign a new owner?

Illmatic15
09-23-2007, 09:30 PM
AL Wilson

PECKERWOOD
09-23-2007, 09:31 PM
I think that we will just have to suffer through. I can't see us signing anybody significant this far in.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:32 PM
I think that we will just have to suffer through. I can't see us signing anybody significant this far in.
Yeah, that would cost us money.

PECKERWOOD
AL Wilson

He couldn't pass Denver's physical.. I'm pretty sure health is an issue for him.

PECKERWOOD

And draft picks.

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2007, 09:34 PM

Who is out there to sign right now?

At QB, either Eakin or Nall. They need somebody that knows the system.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:35 PM

Bring Nall back in. We're going to seriously ruin Edwards' future throwing him to the wolves like this. Dallas is going to skull **** him the way we're playing.

PECKERWOOD
09-23-2007, 09:35 PM

Yep.. I'll take my chances with Edwards if Losman is still injured.

Bmax
09-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Practice squad Rookie ..no thanks any guy who has played more than 5 years in the NFL come come in and be better than hi in a week....Plus if you had to play him against Dallas than that would be a Nightmare waiting to happen....

Nall or some old guy for two weeks till Losman returns....Somebody call Shane Matthews...Or Tim Rattay.....System are Similar he could learn it rather Quickly....

Bmax

Elminster
09-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Looks like its time to give Craig a call...I'm guessing that'll be kinda awkward. We might just have to try and suck it up elsewhere though....

Mr. Pink
09-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Is Jeff George or Vinnie Testaverde still around and available? I'm somewhat serious on that too.

We need to bring Al Wilson in and see if he can pass a physical.

SpillerThrills
09-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Is it possible to sign a new owner?

ok gr8, we get it, you don't like Ralph... you hate Ralph, however you put it Ralph is not your favorite person.... do we have to hear about it in every thread that you post in??? is Ralph the one calling the plays??? is he the one on the field making the plays??? no, he's sitting his old ass up in his suite watching the team get killed. the coaches are the ones with the sorry ass play calling, and the players are the ones playing like ****...... I know Ralph signs the checks and all but man, he's like 90 and not on the field, try blaming someone else for a change!

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:13 PM
ok gr8, we get it, you don't like Ralph... you hate Ralph, however you put it Ralph is not your favorite person.... do we have to hear about it in every thread that you post in??? is Ralph the one calling the plays??? is he the one on the field making the plays??? no, he's sitting his old ass up in his suite watching the team get killed. the coaches are the ones with the sorry ass play calling, and the players are the ones playing like ****...... I know Ralph signs the checks and all but man, he's like 90 and not on the field, try blaming someone else for a change!
Blame someone else? It starts at the top, he signed the person who signed the coach who chose the OC and DC. He's had 48 years and hasn't done a damn thing worth talking about.

SpillerThrills
09-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Blame someone else? It starts at the top, he signed the person who signed the coach who chose the OC and DC. He's had 48 years and hasn't done a damn thing worth talking about.

so I guess that a record 4 straight super bowl apperiences is nothing to talk about??? now granted they were all losses but we were still there, and he was the owner then too!

I understand that he signed Marv, who Signed Dick, who signed the OC and DC. but how many owners why are 90 do you see on the field playing the game, or making the calls??? Jauron and the rest of the coaching staff should be on an extremely short leash right now (with exception of Bobby April)..... hell I say fire someone today to make a statement! the OC should be the first to go, he's the one (usually) calling the plays and he only wants to us like the first 2 pages of a 100 page playbook..... see ya!!!

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:27 PM
so I guess that a record 4 straight super bowl apperiences is nothing to talk about???Sorry but I don't consider losses anything to brag about.

I understand that he signed Marv, who Signed Dick, who signed the OC and DC. but how many owners why are 90 do you see on the field playing the game, or making the calls???
If he doesn't have "it" anymore then he needs to sell. He's screwing over the fans every Sunday.

SpillerThrills
09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
If he doesn't have "it" anymore then he needs to sell. He's screwing over the fans every Sunday.

then why don't you just buy the team??? personally I would love to have Tom G. and his "group" buy the team, but I don't see that happening for a few years because Ralph has said that he doesn't wanna sell the team till he's dead. the problem is, if Tom G. doesn't buy the team, I don't know that we'll have a team in Buffalo anymore.... and I would rather have a "bad" owner than no team.....

G. Host
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
ok gr8, we get it, you don't like Ralph... you hate Ralph, however you put it Ralph is not your favorite person.... do we have to hear about it in every thread that you post in???

Yes Ralph is to blame. He let fans like gr8 go to games and pretend to be fans. And no he does not have anything else to say which is why he repeatedly posts the same crap over and over as said in the Holy Grail:

If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:47 PM
then why don't you just buy the team??? personally I would love to have Tom G. and his "group" buy the team, but I don't see that happening for a few years because Ralph has said that he doesn't wanna sell the team till he's dead. the problem is, if Tom G. doesn't buy the team, I don't know that we'll have a team in Buffalo anymore.... and I would rather have a "bad" owner than no team.....
I'll hold off until I actually go to Buffalo in two weeks and see this third country style economy for myself.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Yes Ralph is to blame. He let fans like gr8 go to games and pretend to be fans. And no he does not have anything else to say which is why he repeatedly posts the same crap over and over as said in the Holy Grail:
Are all Yankees satisfied with mediocrity?

SpillerThrills
09-23-2007, 10:53 PM
I'll hold off until I actually go to Buffalo in two weeks and see this third country style economy for myself.

well I'll be there too, but I don't think that the city itself has alot to do with wether the bills will stay in buffalo after Ralphs gone..... but unless someone who loves the area and the state buys the team (See Buffalo Sabres owner Tom G.) then I think that the team will be moving at the disapproval of many fans

G. Host
09-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Are all Yankees satisfied with mediocrity?

Yes. It is baseball.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Yes. It is baseball.
Yankees as in NYers.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Sorry but I don't consider losses anything to brag about.

I have to disagree with ya here....putting together a team that went to 4 straight was an accomplishment, no debating that. BUT...that was over 15 years ago when he was in his 70s. Now there's no question he doesn't have it anymore but we're stuck until he sells.....