PDA

View Full Version : Miami vs. Buffalo

Bling
09-23-2007, 09:36 PM
I know this is going to inevitably be turned into a stupid ass smack thread, because of some loser that doesn't even know he's ruining the board but before it gets moved, I'd like some educated opinions.

Does anyone still believe that Buffalo is better than Miami? If so, why?

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:37 PM
Buffalo is currently the worst team in the NFL, Miami is about a yard behind us.

Elminster
09-23-2007, 09:44 PM
One thing is certain: it will be a cripple fight.
I think you guys have inferior talent, but superior coaching...

kinigirly
09-23-2007, 09:46 PM
i think the only thing we've got going more than you is non homosexual team colors. that's about it

justasportsfan
09-23-2007, 09:46 PM
If our line-up was intacked , we're way better than the fins. Now we're probably equal or worse.

hydro
09-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I don't know, ill wait til week 10 to find out...

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 10:01 PM
One thing is certain: it will be a cripple fight.
I think you guys have inferior talent, but superior coaching...

lmao- cripple fight.

I honestly haven't watched Miami play at all this year so I'm not really in a position to say. But as bad as Buffalo is combined with all our injuries, I'd be surprised to see the Bills beat anyone. We're looking at a 2-14 season, if we're lucky.

ParanoidAndroid
09-23-2007, 10:05 PM
If our line-up was intacked , we're way better than the fins. Now we're probably equal or worse.

Youth-wise, I'd agree that Buffalo is better, but Miami still has some veterans that can play. It is true, however, that if our starting line-up was intact, I'd pick the Bills in a heartbeat, all homerism aside.

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:10 PM
We both suck equally IMO. We will probably split each winning the home game.

MTBillsFan
09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I just hope we CRUSH the fish when I'm there Dec 9th!

I BILLieve!
GO BILLS!

Ingtar33
09-23-2007, 11:14 PM
from what i've seen of the fins this year, i'd say we'll have problems beating them. they simply have looked better then us in losing then we have in losing

dplus47
09-24-2007, 12:10 AM
the phins were lousy on D and special teams today. i think the D may pull it together, but the bills are so dominant in the area of special teams i see a distinct advantage for them there. the phins' O looks like it's improving, so that could be an advantage for them while facing the bills' D, but the phins' D-line got pushed around by the jets, so i'd have to think the bills can run on them.

the games between the two teams this year will be classic cripple fights. i'm trying to keep it in perspective with the phins for this year, but i really thought they would be better than they have shown so far on D...

and: as bad as you all think the bills are, the phins had the jets facing a 3rd and 12 in today's game, and the jets took a 5 yard penalty to make it 3rd and 17. and they still converted it with ease. that made me a little sick...

Crisis
09-24-2007, 12:15 AM
i'd say our defense is worse on 3rd and long.

watch the pitt game.

SABuffalo786
09-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Our already paper-thin defense has literally ceased to exist.

We're talking majority 2nd/3rd stringers now. It's just not realistic to give an honest assesment of who is better. Our season has ended after only 3 weeks.

Crisis
09-24-2007, 12:22 AM
i do think it's funny (in a sad way) that we're both arguing how much each of our teams suck.

dplus47
09-24-2007, 12:27 AM
i do think it's funny (in a sad way) that we're both arguing how much each of our teams suck.

i'm actually kinda laughing out loud a little bit. we really don't know the extent of the suck right now.

at least dallas went out and did it against the bears today, so i guess that's something: the phins got crushed by a team that looks pretty good. i don't think the jets are all that good, though, and they did what they wanted out there today, so i'm torn...

LtFinFan66
09-24-2007, 02:15 AM
This thread is like arguing who is the smartest on the short bus. :rofl:

YardRat
09-24-2007, 05:40 AM
I'd give anybody the edge over the Bills at this point. Too many injuries, too much ineptitude.

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2007, 06:07 AM

What is happening to you guys right now reminds me of what happened to my Jet's back in '05, i feel for you guys. Hang in there, somehow someway, it will get better.

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Those two games will be a battle for 1st overall pick in 2008. To the loser goes the spoils.

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 07:16 AM
Those two games will be a battle for 1st overall pick in 2008. To the loser goes the spoils.
1st overall pick? hahaha. You think Wilson would pay someone that kind of money? We'd def. be trading wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down if we ended up first overall.

Static
09-24-2007, 07:23 AM
What is happening to you guys right now reminds me of what happened to my Jet's back in '05, i feel for you guys. Hang in there, somehow someway, it will get better.

Could you please control your man-crush......

If our D plays like it did yesterday, i don't know who we can beat.

FinFaninBuffalo
09-24-2007, 07:33 AM
I think the Fins are better now, but the Bills may be better prepared for 2008. They are younger. They look to have a solid core of players on offense and defense. There are still huge question marks about Losman, but you now have Edwards as an alternative. Lynch looks really good. The OL looks decent. I think the Bills will improve from here. On defense, there are many questions. This year will not provide any real answers because so many players are hurt.

Miami may get worse before they get better. They will need to overhaul the defense next season. If the OL continues to improve, they will be okay there. RB, WR are in good shape. QB? We will have to see about Beck, but at least they have a good candidate waiting.

I think the Fins will finish ahead of the Bills this season, but I'm not so sure about next year. I think it may be 2009 before the Fins can seriously contend again.

Michael82
09-24-2007, 08:05 AM
:laughing:

shelby
09-24-2007, 04:09 PM
i have to believe that we can still squish the fish.
:squish:

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 04:18 PM

Lol, The driver.

LtFinFan66
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Lol, The driver.I guess in our case, the driver would be the Pats

thecoordinator
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
i cant believe im saying this but both of these teams are so sad right now i dont think i even care...i mean, it's that bad. so what if we beat you guys we still suck and vice versa...the pats own everyone...its getting old

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 04:23 PM
i cant believe im saying this but both of these teams are so sad right now i dont think i even care...i mean, it's that bad. so what if we beat you guys we still suck and vice versa...the pats own everyone...its getting old
Seriously........

djjimkelly
09-24-2007, 04:27 PM
you guys are all forgetting it took a KO return from jets to beat the phins

each of these teams have a spot safely secured on the short bus

jets phins bills, the helen kellers of the NFL

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 04:30 PM
you guys are all forgetting it took a KO return from jets to beat the phins

each of these teams have a spot safely secured on the short bus

jets phins bills, the helen kellers of the NFL
At least those two teams are hanging with the teams the are playing, we're just giving games away for free.

TigerJ
09-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Probably the Fins are playing better at the moment. I like the way the Bills are set up for the future. I think the Bills offensive line is starting to gel. Once we get to the bye week I think we'll be past the depth crisis on the defense brought on by injuries and we're going to be looking better.