PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Watch

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-23-2007, 09:44 PM
I am seriously considering hiring EMTs for everyone on this forum to keep you all under a suicide watch.

I know our team sucks for like the 15th year in a row, but for the love of god, its just a football game. No need to start slashing wrists and tieing nooses!

lighten up gang! Revel in the horror :)

The sun will come up tomorrow :)

Seriously guys, go hug your kid or your honey and take it easy :cheers:

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 09:47 PM
I am seriously considering hiring EMTs for everyone on this forum to keep you all under a suicide watch.

I know our team sucks for like the 15th year in a row, but for the love of god, its just a football game. No need to start slashing wrists and tieing nooses!

Yeah, but we'll still have the same owner.

Wys Guy
09-23-2007, 10:00 PM

Well put.

Have you noted that the ones that were the most optimistic prior to the season are the most suicidal. ;)

It's going to get a whole lot more interesting too. The fun hasn't even begun yet.

Scumbag College
09-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Well put.

Have you noted that the ones that were the most optimistic prior to the season are the most suicidal. ;)

It's going to get a whole lot more interesting too. The fun hasn't even begun yet.

I was thinking that after Edwards' first drive, but going 2 and a half quarters with nothing but three and outs made it clear that he still has a long way to go. It will be interesting after the Jets game next week if Edwards can play decently with a full week of practice under his belt what happens when JP is given the OK to go after that.

G. Host
09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Some should be given Dr. Kevorkian's number and all the encouragement we can give. Survival of the fittest will make Bills fandom stronger.

I'll buy the popcorn.

Meathead
09-23-2007, 11:09 PM
just imagine the pay per view revenue we could get for bills fan euthanasia spectacular

sunday sunday sunday!