PDA

View Full Version : Hope the Realists are happy!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:03 PM
The Bills officially suck balls!!!

Edwards looked like garbage too BTW although you can't blame him all that much.

Philagape
09-23-2007, 10:04 PM
WWAAAAAAHHHH WWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :violin:

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:08 PM
WWAAAAAAHHHH WWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :violin:
Wait am I in the Sabres zone??? :idunno:

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:11 PM
I am laughing at some who seem to think it is a lock that we go 0-16. WTF!!!

Mr. Pink
09-23-2007, 10:15 PM

Corey, with the talent our lineup now possesses due to injury combined with the fact that our coaching staff is inept...this is almost undoubtedly the worst team the Buffalo Bills have ever fielded. Historically speaking only the Bucs have ever gone 0 for the season, so we have history on our side that we'll at least manage to win 1 game somewhere.

The way we've played the last two weeks, we wouldn't have beaten the Clarence High School football team. Something needs to happen to shake this up, what that is, I don't know. Realistically? I don't know if we're going to do anything to change it up.

Today is the darkest day in being a Buffalo Bills fan. On the bright side, there's no way we can get worse on the field production wise.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 10:17 PM

you know, you just basically admitted that the "realists" were right but then you immediately jump in with this.

I could come on here and go through the list of things I was right about, but I really don't care- I'd much rather be wrong and have the Bills be winning.

The only thing I'm going to say is this: This forum is full of people like you who stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and yell "LALALALALALALA" every time someone criticizes the Bills because they simply don't want to deal with the reality that maybe, just maybe, the Bills aren't as good as they're hoping. So next time someone criticizes the team, maybe you should actually pay attention and judge the criticism on its' merits instead of just summarily dismissing it because it's not what you want to hear.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:19 PM
Anyone watching the Dallas game? That's what a real owner can do for a team.

Mr. Pink
09-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone watching the Dallas game? That's what a real owner can do for a team.

They're playing against a wack ass QB who shouldn't be starting anymore too. Grossman is the Cowboys MVP of this game. He's absolutely brutal.

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Corey, with the talent our lineup now possesses due to injury combined with the fact that our coaching staff is inept...this is almost undoubtedly the worst team the Buffalo Bills have ever fielded. Historically speaking only the Bucs have ever gone 0 for the season, so we have history on our side that we'll at least manage to win 1 game somewhere.

The way we've played the last two weeks, we wouldn't have beaten the Clarence High School football team. Something needs to happen to shake this up, what that is, I don't know. Realistically? I don't know if we're going to do anything to change it up.

Today is the darkest day in being a Buffalo Bills fan. On the bright side, there's no way we can get worse on the field production wise.
We will not lose all of our games.

THATHURMANATOR
09-23-2007, 10:29 PM
you know, you just basically admitted that the "realists" were right but then you immediately jump in with this.

I could come on here and go through the list of things I was right about, but I really don't care- I'd much rather be wrong and have the Bills be winning.

The only thing I'm going to say is this: This forum is full of people like you who stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and yell "LALALALALALALA" every time someone criticizes the Bills because they simply don't want to deal with the reality that maybe, just maybe, the Bills aren't as good as they're hoping. So next time someone criticizes the team, maybe you should actually pay attention and judge the criticism on its' merits instead of just summarily dismissing it because it's not what you want to hear.
Yeah but to come to agreement with you I have officially become miserable with the team and have no hope! What is the fun of this? I seriously have 7 home games to attend still?

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:29 PM
They're playing against a wack ass QB who shouldn't be starting anymore too. Grossman is the Cowboys MVP of this game. He's absolutely brutal.
blah blah blah. They just dominated one of the best teams in the NFC, the NFC Champs. Fact is the Cowboys are 3-0, nuff said.

Mr. Pink
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
blah blah blah. They just dominated one of the best teams in the NFC, the NFC Champs. Fact is the Cowboys are 3-0, nuff said.

I'll give you this much gr8, the Cowboys have looked so far this year...and the score tonight will about resemble the score we see when we play the boys on MNF.

Rex Grossman is still a tool though.

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I'll give you this much gr8, the Cowboys have looked so far this year...and the score tonight will about resemble the score we see when we play the boys on MNF.

Rex Grossman is still a tool though.
I'll still be cheering my ass off for my Buffalo Bills till the very end while cursing Ralph Wilson and the Cowboys.

OpIv37
09-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah but to come to agreement with you I have officially become miserable with the team and have no hope! What is the fun of this? I seriously have 7 home games to attend still?

well tailgating is fun- win or lose- because it occurs mostly BEFORE the game. Doesn't make the games themselves any less miserable.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:27 AM

BINGO. The "realists" are not Bills haters they just base their arguments on facts and not unfounded optimism.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:29 AM

And their getting Tank Johnson. Yes, the owner is smart. Anybody think Terrell is too much of a cancer? Moss?

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 08:31 AM
And their getting Tank Johnson. Yes, the owner is smart. Anybody think Terrell is too much of a cancer? Moss?

Nope.

Moss or TO would look good in a Bills uniform. Rather have Moss.

DraftBoy
09-24-2007, 08:33 AM
There is always the Dolphins, 2-14 here we come!!

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 08:35 AM
There is always the Dolphins, 2-14 here we come!!

Great. By the Bills sweeping the Dolphins, Miami gets the 1st pick, Buffalo gets the 2nd.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Great. By the Bills sweeping the Dolphins, Miami gets the 1st pick, Buffalo gets the 2nd.

Hargrove just smoked some more weed. He's hoping he doesn't have to come back.

MikeInRoch
09-24-2007, 08:43 AM
Nope.

Moss or TO would look good in a Bills uniform. Rather have Moss.

Moss would have quit already on this team.

OpIv37
09-24-2007, 08:50 AM

I NEVER want the first pick and if we get it, I hope we trade it. WAY too much money for a completely unproven player, and if you're wrong, the team and the cap pay for it, sometimes for years.

DynaPaul
09-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Realist or homer, I don't see how ANY Bills fan could be happy right now. I know I'm not.

Gunzlingr
09-24-2007, 08:55 AM
But The Answer said The Young Dud would lead us to victory every game! I can't believe we lost with The Young Dud behind center! JP sucks, and Edwards is the second coming of Bruschi!

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2007, 03:07 PM
well tailgating is fun- win or lose- because it occurs mostly BEFORE the game. Doesn't make the games themselves any less miserable.
For the cold games I will go in late and leave early unless by some miracle we turn it around. I am still pumped for the Monday Night game at least!

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 03:34 PM
:pet:Don't worry we have the Sabres.:buddies:

OpIv37
09-24-2007, 03:45 PM

Yeah, Drury and Briere should be able to carry the team and... wait, what? They're where? Well who did they sign to replace them? DAMMIT!

Michael82
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah, Drury and Briere should be able to carry the team and... wait, what? They're where? Well who did they sign to replace them? DAMMIT!
:(

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
:ill::sadwalk:

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2007, 03:56 PM
No Philagape and the rest of the Sabreszoners told me the Sabres are also incompetent and will suck this year... :(

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
No Philagape and the rest of the Sabreszoners told me the Sabres are also incompetent and will suck this year... :(:shakeno:Told yuh to stay out of the Sabreszone.

Nighthawk
09-24-2007, 06:12 PM
The Bills officially suck balls!!!

Edwards looked like garbage too BTW although you can't blame him all that much.

It's not about being right, it's about knowing what we see and accepting it for what it is. Not spinning it to make ourselves feel better.

PECKERWOOD
09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
We have so many injuries, it's ridiculous. How can a team be good with so many of it's key players out?

Novacane
09-24-2007, 07:05 PM

but Romo still sucks right? :

Philagape
09-24-2007, 07:06 PM
No Philagape and the rest of the Sabreszoners told me the Sabres are also incompetent and will suck this year... :(

Half right ... I didn't say they would suck.