• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Hope the Realists are happy!!

The Bills officially suck balls!!!

Edwards looked like garbage too BTW although you can't blame him all that much.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hope the Realists are happy!!

WWAAAAAAHHHH WWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
      WWAAAAAAHHHH WWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Wait am I in the Sabres zone???

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

I am laughing at some who seem to think it is a lock that we go 0-16. WTF!!!

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          Corey, with the talent our lineup now possesses due to injury combined with the fact that our coaching staff is inept...this is almost undoubtedly the worst team the Buffalo Bills have ever fielded. Historically speaking only the Bucs have ever gone 0 for the season, so we have history on our side that we'll at least manage to win 1 game somewhere.

The way we've played the last two weeks, we wouldn't have beaten the Clarence High School football team. Something needs to happen to shake this up, what that is, I don't know. Realistically? I don't know if we're going to do anything to change it up.

Today is the darkest day in being a Buffalo Bills fan. On the bright side, there's no way we can get worse on the field production wise.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

you know, you just basically admitted that the "realists" were right but then you immediately jump in with this.

I could come on here and go through the list of things I was right about, but I really don't care- I'd much rather be wrong and have the Bills be winning.

The only thing I'm going to say is this: This forum is full of people like you who stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and yell "LALALALALALALA" every time someone criticizes the Bills because they simply don't want to deal with the reality that maybe, just maybe, the Bills aren't as good as they're hoping. So next time someone criticizes the team, maybe you should actually pay attention and judge the criticism on its' merits instead of just summarily dismissing it because it's not what you want to hear.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Anyone watching the Dallas game? That's what a real owner can do for a team.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                Anyone watching the Dallas game? That's what a real owner can do for a team.
                They're playing against a wack ass QB who shouldn't be starting anymore too. Grossman is the Cowboys MVP of this game. He's absolutely brutal.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  Corey, with the talent our lineup now possesses due to injury combined with the fact that our coaching staff is inept...this is almost undoubtedly the worst team the Buffalo Bills have ever fielded. Historically speaking only the Bucs have ever gone 0 for the season, so we have history on our side that we'll at least manage to win 1 game somewhere.

The way we've played the last two weeks, we wouldn't have beaten the Clarence High School football team. Something needs to happen to shake this up, what that is, I don't know. Realistically? I don't know if we're going to do anything to change it up.

Today is the darkest day in being a Buffalo Bills fan. On the bright side, there's no way we can get worse on the field production wise.
                  We will not lose all of our games.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    you know, you just basically admitted that the "realists" were right but then you immediately jump in with this.

I could come on here and go through the list of things I was right about, but I really don't care- I'd much rather be wrong and have the Bills be winning.

The only thing I'm going to say is this: This forum is full of people like you who stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and yell "LALALALALALALA" every time someone criticizes the Bills because they simply don't want to deal with the reality that maybe, just maybe, the Bills aren't as good as they're hoping. So next time someone criticizes the team, maybe you should actually pay attention and judge the criticism on its' merits instead of just summarily dismissing it because it's not what you want to hear.
                    Yeah but to come to agreement with you I have officially become miserable with the team and have no hope! What is the fun of this? I seriously have 7 home games to attend still?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

They're playing against a wack ass QB who shouldn't be starting anymore too. Grossman is the Cowboys MVP of this game. He's absolutely brutal.
                      blah blah blah. They just dominated one of the best teams in the NFC, the NFC Champs. Fact is the Cowboys are 3-0, nuff said.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                        blah blah blah. They just dominated one of the best teams in the NFC, the NFC Champs. Fact is the Cowboys are 3-0, nuff said.
                        I'll give you this much gr8, the Cowboys have looked so far this year...and the score tonight will about resemble the score we see when we play the boys on MNF.

Rex Grossman is still a tool though.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

I'll give you this much gr8, the Cowboys have looked so far this year...and the score tonight will about resemble the score we see when we play the boys on MNF.

Rex Grossman is still a tool though.
                          I'll still be cheering my ass off for my Buffalo Bills till the very end while cursing Ralph Wilson and the Cowboys.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Yeah but to come to agreement with you I have officially become miserable with the team and have no hope! What is the fun of this? I seriously have 7 home games to attend still?
                            well tailgating is fun- win or lose- because it occurs mostly BEFORE the game. Doesn't make the games themselves any less miserable.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

BINGO. The "realists" are not Bills haters they just base their arguments on facts and not unfounded optimism.

Comment

Working...
                              X