PDA

View Full Version : Losman injury bails out Fairchild and Juron.

BidsJr
09-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Losman was being set up as the scape goat for our inept coaching staff. Just listen to **** last week. The beauty of him getting hurt is that the staff will not be able to say the QB is holding the team back. Edwards is gonna get his shot and the offensive gameplan will get exposed.

Sorry DICK, JP can't be your scapegoat anymore.

shelby
09-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Valid point.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Losman was being set up as the scape goat for our inept coaching staff. Just listen to **** last week. The beauty of him getting hurt is that the staff will not be able to say the QB is holding the team back. Edwards is gonna get his shot and the offensive gameplan will get exposed.

Sorry DICK, JP can't be your scapegoat anymore.

Fairchild, had 12 men on the field.

Last month, Marshall Faulk didn't have a glowing impression of Fairchild even though he played for him. That should have been a big enough clue for me.

jamze132
09-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Q - So what happens if Edwards plays good?

A - Marv and Co. look like geniuses

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 08:19 AM
Q - So what happens if Edwards plays good?

A - Marv and Co. look like geniuses

Have you benn watching the games? Edwards can't play well, it's impossible.

Elminster
09-24-2007, 08:22 AM
And that's where their "plan" collapses. They never realized that Edwards is a third rounder with zero playing experience. I feel bad for him, they might ruin him before he gets a chance to receive real coaching....

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 08:37 AM
And that's where their "plan" collapses. They never realized that Edwards is a third rounder with zero playing experience. I feel bad for him, they might ruin him before he gets a chance to receive real coaching....

That's great. That will give the TE fans excuses for the next 3 years. It worked for Losman and Mularkey. :surrender

MikeInRoch
09-24-2007, 08:38 AM
Here's the problem. All these injuries guarantee Dick another year.

jamze132
09-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Actually the only game I have had a chance to see was our second pre-season game. I have only had the opportunity to see highlights twice so far this season, so all the information I get is from articles and people posting on here. So I really appreciate it when people don't have anything to say.