Losman injury bails out Fairchild and Juron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Losman injury bails out Fairchild and Juron.

Losman was being set up as the scape goat for our inept coaching staff. Just listen to **** last week. The beauty of him getting hurt is that the staff will not be able to say the QB is holding the team back. Edwards is gonna get his shot and the offensive gameplan will get exposed.

Sorry DICK, JP can't be your scapegoat anymore.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Re: Losman injury bails out Fairchild and Juron.

Valid point.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BidsJr
      Losman was being set up as the scape goat for our inept coaching staff. Just listen to **** last week. The beauty of him getting hurt is that the staff will not be able to say the QB is holding the team back. Edwards is gonna get his shot and the offensive gameplan will get exposed.

Sorry DICK, JP can't be your scapegoat anymore.
      Fairchild, had 12 men on the field.

Last month, Marshall Faulk didn't have a glowing impression of Fairchild even though he played for him. That should have been a big enough clue for me.

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

Q - So what happens if Edwards plays good?

A - Marv and Co. look like geniuses

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
          Q - So what happens if Edwards plays good?

A - Marv and Co. look like geniuses
          Have you benn watching the games? Edwards can't play well, it's impossible.

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            And that's where their "plan" collapses. They never realized that Edwards is a third rounder with zero playing experience. I feel bad for him, they might ruin him before he gets a chance to receive real coaching....
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Elminster
              And that's where their "plan" collapses. They never realized that Edwards is a third rounder with zero playing experience. I feel bad for him, they might ruin him before he gets a chance to receive real coaching....
              That's great. That will give the TE fans excuses for the next 3 years. It worked for Losman and Mularkey.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                • Sep 2003

Here's the problem. All these injuries guarantee Dick another year.
                "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• jamze132
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  Actually the only game I have had a chance to see was our second pre-season game. I have only had the opportunity to see highlights twice so far this season, so all the information I get is from articles and people posting on here. So I really appreciate it when people don't have anything to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X