PDA

View Full Version : Don't Leave Lee Evans Off the Hook

Ultra Chimp 1
09-23-2007, 11:15 PM
This guy has been awful, absolutely awful. This team is in the worst shape I've ever witnessed.

It's clear Jauron and his dickball gameplan is limp. Seriously, Jauron could be one of the worst coaches ever in Bills history. And somebody please do something about Levy. He is in way over his head.

The Spaz
09-23-2007, 11:19 PM
When is he getting a chance to get the ball is what I want to know?! This whole team stinks right now and it starts at the QB position.

Michael82
09-24-2007, 09:26 AM
When is he getting a chance to get the ball is what I want to know?! This whole team stinks right now and it starts at the QB position.
:lmao: Of course it goes back to the QB again. :rolleyes:

historypete
09-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Evans has had some chances to make plays. In the Denver game he was 1-1 with Bly in the endzone and could have come down with the catch. In Pittsburg he had a couple of chances on long passes in the endzone he was able to get his hands on, and yesterday Edwards tossed that one to him that if he fights for the ball he has a chance. If Lee wants to be elite he needs to make those plays when 1-1. TO, Moss, Smith, Chad Johnson all make those plays.

With that said Fairchild's lack of creativity in moving Lee around and having him run a variety of routes rather than 3 different ones would help. But that is asking alot apparently.

The Spaz
09-24-2007, 10:33 AM
:lmao: Of course it goes back to the QB again. :rolleyes:

Who throws the ball and reads the play?

TedMock
09-24-2007, 10:35 AM
The ball that was under-thrown deep downfield still got to Evans before the defender. It hit Evans, the defender never even touched it. Evans flat-out dropped the pass. There is no good reason for that.

churchinski
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Evans has been horrible.

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
This guy has been awful, absolutely awful. This team is in the worst shape I've ever witnessed.

It's clear Jauron and his dickball gameplan is limp. Seriously, Jauron could be one of the worst coaches ever in Bills history. And somebody please do something about Levy. He is in way over his head.
And who hired the person who hired Jauron?

RockStar36
09-24-2007, 10:44 AM

Don't forget about your boy Peerless.

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Don't forget about your boy Peerless.
Who's that?

Elminster
09-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Peerless and Evans have stunk it up, that's for sure. Josh and Roscoe have been alright, and the TEs don't exist...well, ok..Michael Gaines catches passes apparently, but Royal doesn't.....

Mahdi
09-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally I thought that Hobbs made a good play on the ball to prevent Lee from the deep ball from Edwards, but on the replay its clear that he should have made the catch. Part of his issues though can be directly attributed to the stuttering offense. Wrs need rythem and theres none to speak of.