PDA

View Full Version : Dick Quotes

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 11:19 PM
"I thought Trent did a nice job for his first NFL game," Jauron said. "I'm not sure you could be thrown into a worse situation."

"These guys, they just keep working and I believe that they will," Jauron said.

"They're a team with no weaknesses," Bills coach Dick Jauron said. "We knew it could be a long day, and it definitely was for us."

Ok, does this sound like the kind of HC that has BALLS? He completely lacks fire and passion....sounds like he might offer everyone soda and pie after the game to lift their spirits.

TAKE *^&% CHARGE AND GET THIS TEAM TO WIN. Geesh.

The Spaz
09-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Would you like him to tell the team they stink and not bother showing up next week and forfeit the rest of the games.

Mitchy moo
09-23-2007, 11:22 PM
DJ is weak, no mercy.

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Sure, why not.

Lexwhat
09-23-2007, 11:51 PM
"We knew it could be a long day, and it definitely was for us."

If I could only say how disappointing it is, that OUR head coach says that ... Sigh.

Mr. Cynical
09-24-2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, nothing like a soft Dick to ruin your season.

PECKERWOOD
09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, nothing like a soft Dick to ruin your season.

:rofl:

JD
09-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Lets call him Vagine Jauron.. cause hes definitely no Dick

Cleve
09-24-2007, 08:05 PM
The guy's a 7 and 9 coach, plain and simple. This is the attitude of a coach who will never have a winning record.

Ralph Wilson was only willing to pay a mediocre salary and he got a mediocre coach for his money. No surprise there.

Kerr
09-24-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm not so sure the team actually believed they could win the game because dick didn't. The good and the bad rubs off from coaches to their teams.

Owen DeBoard
09-24-2007, 08:26 PM
The guy's a 7 and 9 coach, plain and simple. This is the attitude of a coach who will never have a winning record.

Ralph Wilson was only willing to pay a mediocre salary and he got a mediocre coach for his money. No surprise there.
I dont think Ralph should be blamed as much as Marv for this hiring of Jauron. Jauron is Marvs buddy from Chicago and that my friend is why Jauron got the job. Now Ralph can be blamed for hiring Marv as GM.

Cleve
09-24-2007, 09:05 PM
I dont think Ralph should be blamed as much as Marv for this hiring of Jauron. Jauron is Marvs buddy from Chicago and that my friend is why Jauron got the job. Now Ralph can be blamed for hiring Marv as GM.
That's certainly a factor - although Wilson had opportunities to hire a decent coach before bringing Levy on board and didn't take them. Levy liked Jauron, AND Jauron came cheap, which I'm sure sealed the deal for Wilson.

The **** really started to go downhill a long time before that, when Wilson got rid of Polian in 93 for God only knows what reason. The team ran a few years on Polian's inertia, but began to fall apart by the late 90s. Levy may have coached the glory days Bills, but he didn't assemble the team and that shows now. 1 1/2 years in the Front Office and the team is sinking fast. And I don't think Wilson has ever shown much savy at building or running a winning team.

If we don't make the playoffs this year, we'll be very close to winning a dubious honor - the longest a team has gone without appearing in the playoffs. That's what Ralph Wilson's stewardship can do for a team, IMO. And I don't see that improving as the guy nears 90 years of age either.

Nighthawk
09-24-2007, 09:12 PM
What do you expect from the worst HC in the NFL?

jamze132
09-25-2007, 02:54 AM
So you don't think that Marv had to sell Dick to Ralph? I do. I think that Dick has dicked us enough and he needs to turn from limp Dick to hard Dick... quickly. I don't have a tough time getting hard, why does he?

jamze132
09-25-2007, 03:11 AM
Dick needs bigger nutz to successdully coach an NFL team.

mybills
09-25-2007, 06:12 AM
"I thought Trent did a nice job for his first NFL game," Jauron said. "I'm not sure you could be thrown into a worse situation." TRUE

"These guys, they just keep working and I believe that they will," Jauron said. TRUE

"They're a team with no weaknesses," FALSE, THEY'RE CHEATERS and THAT'S a WEAKNESS Bills coach Dick Jauron said. "We knew it could be a long day, and it definitely was for us." TRUE

hammerbillsfan
06-26-2008, 03:49 PM
"eat a dick!" Ice-T to Souljy Boy

Yasgur's Farm
06-26-2008, 05:47 PM
Dick is always higher than balls unless your talking reverse 69, 5 hole straddle.

raphael120
06-26-2008, 07:38 PM
"I thought Trent did a nice job for his first NFL game," Jauron said. "I'm not sure you could be thrown into a worse situation."

"These guys, they just keep working and I believe that they will," Jauron said.

"They're a team with no weaknesses," Bills coach Dick Jauron said. "We knew it could be a long day, and it definitely was for us."

Ok, does this sound like the kind of HC that has BALLS? He completely lacks fire and passion....sounds like he might offer everyone soda and pie after the game to lift their spirits.

TAKE *^&% CHARGE AND GET THIS TEAM TO WIN. Geesh.

I mentioned this many times throughout the season. Oh, and you didn't even mention him clapping when we get a field goal when we're down 14.

TigerJ
06-26-2008, 08:44 PM
We may all hate Bill Belichick, but when he speaks to the press, he just oozes passion that you know must inspire the Patriots' players in the lockerroom.

Mr. Miyagi
06-26-2008, 09:05 PM
All this hating. :shakeno:

Fine I'll say it.

I like Dick.

:couch:

yordad
06-27-2008, 10:39 AM
All this hating. :shakeno:

Fine I'll say it.

I like Dick.

:couch:That's it, I'm selling my Cleveland tickets, lol. ;)

Oaf
06-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Just for interest's sake Cynical, would you mind taking those exact situations and exact quotes and chang it into what you would have said in the postgame conference rather than just spouting on about his erectile dysfunction?