PDA

View Full Version : DRAFT

Jaybird
09-23-2007, 11:22 PM
If we have the first overall pick or a top 5 pick, we will trade down. No chance this team pays the cash for a top 5 guy. However, it might not be the end of the wrold having 2 first round picks!!!!! we do have holes all over the field. The D is like watching one high school team run through another. THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!

The play calling is a joke. what happend to ll the thalk of a wide open offense that will get the bal down field. what about lynch being a great wide out, how about some motion out of the backfield!!!!

Good news is losman is out for a few weeks, so we can get to see if trent is a real nfl qb. he did look much more patient in the pocket then jp does. not bad for his first action

The Spaz
09-23-2007, 11:25 PM
I thought the same thing for our d. We play like high schoolers going against pro's. We were getting dominated at the LOA and it was really pathetic.

Devin
09-23-2007, 11:52 PM
As much as I want Glenn Dorsey here Trent Edwards play is the key. Ultimatley we need to know if we have something to build off with him.

If not Brohm is an option, if he shows some promise taking Dorsey becomes a priority.

The next few weeks will tell us a lot.

bflojohn
09-24-2007, 12:46 AM
The top three players are Brohm, McFadden, and Dorsey. The best scenario, if the Bills do own a top 5 pick is for a team like Atlanta to have the #1 pick and opt for Brohm. McFadden will VERY likely go next and then the Bills could pounce on Dorsey. The other DT I love, so far, is Sedrick Ellis out of USC! He does remind me of Warren Sapp coming out of Miami. In my estimation, he is a top 10 pick. Oh, and this Kentucky QB, Andre Woodson is playing himself into the top 10 also. The OT's Long and Baker are seemingly locks to go high, so that covers about 7 players overall from my perspective.