PDA

View Full Version : So? What is worse...this team or no team??

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 01:22 AM
Look, we are all fans and none of us are happy (except some of those that like to beat their chest when they need to say to people "I was right".)

What's worse...watching this team or not having a team at all?

Discuss.

clumping platelets
09-24-2007, 01:38 AM
I would prefer having a team in Buffalo :ontome:

LtFinFan66
09-24-2007, 02:43 AM
If this were my team and lived in Buffalo, I would say no team would be worse

Luisito23
09-24-2007, 02:51 AM
I would prefer having a team in Buffalo :ontome:

Me too....I'll ride the ship 'till it sinks completlly Clump....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

LtFinFan66
09-24-2007, 02:53 AM
I put my vote in the wrong place. Can it be changed:idunno:

clumping platelets
09-24-2007, 02:58 AM
:idunno:

LtFinFan66
09-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Well I stated my opinion in the thread so I guess all is cool

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 03:45 AM
I put my vote in the wrong place. Can it be changed:idunno:
yes but we mods dont have that power

shelby
09-24-2007, 03:48 AM
It is much better to have a team that sucks than no team at all.

Historian
09-24-2007, 04:58 AM
I like it.

Some of the most fun games to be at were the 1987 scab games.

Only true fans attend games of a team that bad.

The stadium may actually be less rowdy on gamedays.

Next they need to hold a scrimmage at the War Memorial Stadium site.

Then change back to the throwbacks full time and the circle will be comlete....they will be re-born as the perrennial loser of my childhood!
:up:

blackonyx89
09-24-2007, 06:03 AM
Hey we lived through crappy seasons before,so we'll ride this one out. We've been spoiled over the years with the Super Bowl Bills. Look at the 49rs. They're going through some bad seasons too.

:couch:

Johnny Bugmenot
09-24-2007, 06:39 AM
* Ignorance is bliss.
* Without the Bills, this would be a much less frustrated place, and you know contention is nowhere near.
* You can fill an empty hole; it's much harder to cool off when the Bills blow it week after week.
* Las Vegas and Los Angeles are doing just fine without NFL franchises, as is all of Canada.

I'd rather have "no team." This team is that bad.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-24-2007, 06:41 AM
Hey we lived through crappy seasons before,so we'll ride this one out. We've been spoiled over the years with the Super Bowl Bills. Look at the 49rs. They're going through some bad seasons too.

Has it ever been this putrid for this long, though? I'm beginning to think this is the beginning of the permanent end of the Buffalo Bills as a competitive NFL franchise.

YardRat
09-24-2007, 07:16 AM
I still wish we had the Braves. Suffering through poor seasons with your hometown team is still better than not having a team at all.

BlackMetalNinja
09-24-2007, 07:31 AM
I don't care how much they suck "this" season... they have a chance to get better down the road. If we didn't have a team, there'd be no chance at all. Shouldn't even be a question in my book.

Michael82
09-24-2007, 08:03 AM
I'd rather have a team that is consistently the worse in the league than no team at all.

jamze132
09-24-2007, 08:27 AM
I would much rather cheer for the loveable yet laughable Bills than no team at all.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 08:45 AM
The title made me vote wrong. "So? What is worse...this team or no team?? "

I voted not having a team at all.

But then the question is changed when you open the thread. "Which would you prefer?? "

:bs:

Bufftp
09-24-2007, 08:46 AM
I mis answerd this poll.
I meant having this team is better than not have a team at all.

Don't Panic
09-24-2007, 08:48 AM
I don't understand why someone would commit their time to a message board on this team if they'd rather have no team at all. To me, that's insanity. I understand we're all upset right now, but if this poll were applied to real life, the sucidie rate would be through the roof! This thing will either get better... or it won't. We can debate how to get there as much as we want, but the bottom line is that nobody really knows what the future holds. Is our dedication to this team being tested right now? Absolutely. But if you're not in this for the good and the bad, then this is not the following for you. Two things that are pretty obvious at this point: we are going to have a top 5 pick and we will most likely have a new coaching staff next year. Let's start there and see where the conversation takes us. Moving forward... not staying in neutral.