PDA

View Full Version : Poz's injury may tell the 2007 season for the Bills

jpdex12
09-24-2007, 07:47 AM
I say if they put Poz on IR then the coaches are still shooting for some kind of salvage to the season but if we don't put him on IR then we just carry three healthy lbers until Ellison and Wire are healthy then Poz can return in late November and it won't stunt his growth as much as his season ending on IR. Basically, we would have to struggle with only a few linebackers and most likely dump a bunch more games just so we can get more experience with Poz at MLB.

What we do with Poz will be a clue as to what the coaches think they can get out of the season. It will be a sign of what they feel is more important. Winning games or preparing for next year.

jamze132
09-24-2007, 08:07 AM
I say if they put Poz on IR then the coaches are still shooting for some kind of salvage to the season but if we don't put him on IR then we just carry three healthy lbers until Ellison and Wire are healthy then Poz can return in late November and it won't stunt his growth as much as his season ending on IR. Basically, we would have to struggle with only a few linebackers and most likely dump a bunch more games just so we can get more experience with Poz at MLB.

What we do with Poz will be a clue as to what the coaches think they can get out of the season. It will be a sign of what they feel is more important. Winning games or preparing for next year.
I don't think it matters as to what decision they make. They are idiots and I'm 80% positive that whatever they do, it will be the wrong decision.