X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

dont people realize

trent edwards hasnt won a game that counts in over 2 years.

SO DELUSIONAL IN THOUGHT PROCESS WE BETTER PRAY JP HEALTHY FAST
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: dont people realize

don't people realize that after 4 years in the league and 27 starts, JP still looks like ****?

Is Trent Edwards the answer? I'm not sure because this team has a lot of issues beyond QB. But it's getting a little ridiculous to keep doing the same thing and expecting better results.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

well next week we will finally play a team thats as bad as us.

i for one hope we lose every week for rest of the year now. i want real change but sadly we will beat the jest because its a team that is as bad as us talent wise

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

Is Trent Edwards The Answer?
        No, I am 99% sure Kelly Holcomb is.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by djjimkelly

Im sorry but the great Bill Walsh said it takes 25-30 games to be able to evaluate a QB.

Wow, im starting to use Licker excuses.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I actually think that JP or Trent can play in this league. I think the real problem is that our receiving corps is a joke. Even Brady struggled at times last year.

Relying on Price, Reed, and Parrish to take the pressure off of Evans is a joke.

Comment

• historypete
              • Feb 2005

Are we getting to the point that people actually want Edwards to fail because others have pounded on JP? That is what it seems like, and it is crazy.

I want JP to succeed, but the fact is he has been inconsistant to say the least. Now yesterday, I think, exposed the fact that Fairchild seems to be the main culprit behind that, but I could be wrong. I dont' five a flyin **** who our QB is, as long as they are given an opportunity to succeed. If that is Edwards now and in the future GREAT, if it still is JP Great. But to sit here and go tit for tat about how Edwards didn't look good in his first ever game is pretty bad in my opinion.

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

We've been a perfect storm of offensive ineptitude:

1. A bonehead OC
                2. A graveyard of a receiving corps
                3. An inconsistent QB who struggles mentally (now it's a rookie)
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Edwards didn't not look good yesterday. But it was his first game for crying out loud. He came in against one of the best teams in the league, on the road, and after injury (not like he got reps all week). Although he didn't do well, he did look poised and confident. No deer in the headlights looks from him. Hid you see him check down a few times? He knew where everyone was...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                    We're a perfect storm of offensive ineptitude:

1. A bonehead OC
                    3. An inconsistent QB who struggles mentally
                    Best post of the season!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                      We've been a perfect storm of offensive ineptitude:

1. A bonehead OC
                      3. An inconsistent QB who struggles mentally (now it's a rookie)
                      And the first two are areas where Marv, Dick & Co. screwed up, bringing in the wrong people.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by historypete
                        Are we getting to the point that people actually want Edwards to fail because others have pounded on JP? That is what it seems like, and it is crazy.

I want JP to succeed, but the fact is he has been inconsistant to say the least. Now yesterday, I think, exposed the fact that Fairchild seems to be the main culprit behind that, but I could be wrong. I dont' five a flyin **** who our QB is, as long as they are given an opportunity to succeed. If that is Edwards now and in the future GREAT, if it still is JP Great. But to sit here and go tit for tat about how Edwards didn't look good in his first ever game is pretty bad in my opinion.

i actually want the whole team to fail now. anything i looked forward to this year is ruined i knew we werent a playoff team i had us winning about 7-8 games. regardless i now know we dont have many pieces in place to be a viable football team and its time the whole thing got blown up and i mean truly blown up.

and if that includes someones precious trent ****ing edwards who couldnt win 1 game in college last year. yes im anti edwards.

IN FACT IM ANTI BUFFALO BILLS. we need to flush it all down the drain and hire some real football management. someone who is a winner i dont know how that is today. but thats what needs to be done it needed to be done in 2001.

BUT WE CONSTANTLY KEEP BRINGING IN LOSERS LIKE DONAHOE NEVER WON ANYTHING, GREG he had a solid D and sadly at this point if we stuck with him we might be decent now. THEN THE LOSER BLEDSOE IVE NEVER WON ANYTHING QB, THEN MIKE MULARKY I GOT RUN FROM PITTSBURGH FOR NOT PERFORMING AND NOW DICK ihave have a .333 nfl winning %

see the trend we keep bringing in losers. we also brought in a OC that helped ground the greatest show on turf.

REGARDLESS NOT ONE WINNER OR WINNERS MENTALITY INJECTED INTO THIS ORGANIZATION.

WHEN U SPEND LIKE YOUR SHOPPING AT WALMART YOU GET WALMART QUALITY

Comment

• historypete
                          • Feb 2005

i actually want the whole team to fail now. anything i looked forward to this year is ruined i knew we werent a playoff team i had us winning about 7-8 games. regardless i now know we dont have many pieces in place to be a viable football team and its time the whole thing got blown up and i mean truly blown up.

and if that includes someones precious trent ****ing edwards who couldnt win 1 game in college last year. yes im anti edwards.

IN FACT IM ANTI BUFFALO BILLS. we need to flush it all down the drain and hire some real football management. someone who is a winner i dont know how that is today. but thats what needs to be done it needed to be done in 2001.

BUT WE CONSTANTLY KEEP BRINGING IN LOSERS LIKE DONAHOE NEVER WON ANYTHING, GREG he had a solid D and sadly at this point if we stuck with him we might be decent now. THEN THE LOSER BLEDSOE IVE NEVER WON ANYTHING QB, THEN MIKE MULARKY I GOT RUN FROM PITTSBURGH FOR NOT PERFORMING AND NOW DICK ihave have a .333 nfl winning %

see the trend we keep bringing in losers. we also brought in a OC that helped ground the greatest show on turf.

REGARDLESS NOT ONE WINNER OR WINNERS MENTALITY INJECTED INTO THIS ORGANIZATION.

I don't disagree with your sentiment that we need to flush the whole thing, you're right. And I don't disagree at all when you say we have to stop the loser mentatlity and quit hiring people who can't perform.

I just can't figure out how you would be willing to throw Edwards under the bus because of the failings of management and the coaching staff. The one good thing to come out of this, if JP is truly done, is that Edwards can get valuable playing time to see if he can be the QB. I'd actually much prefer to lose out at this point, get that first pick and see if we can turn it into more picks since we have so many damn holes. But at the same time I'm going to support whoever is QB this team, whether it is JP or Edwards becuase any long-term hope we have is attached to them.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

why are u prepared to throw JP under bus when the roster is a joke we have about 6-7 nfl caliber players JP included

Comment

• churchinski
                              Senior Zoner
                              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by djjimkelly

SO DELUSIONAL IN THOUGHT PROCESS WE BETTER PRAY JP HEALTHY FAST
                              Edwards is delusional ?
                              Wow this is really getting bizzarre .
                              This Losman mania is now more desperate and strange than the crap that came out of the Rob Johnson lickers.

Let me get this right ...you are saying that Bills fans should pray for a return of JP Losman ?

You cannot be serious.

His injury is good fortune.

Comment

Working...
                              X