Thank god Fairchild has been using Lynch in the passing game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Thank god Fairchild has been using Lynch in the passing game.

It's almost like watching Thurman again.

Does Fairchild just make stuff up? He's on pace to do similar numbers that McGahee did the last 2 years.

What a friggin joke.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Thank god Fairchild has been using Lynch in the passing game.

McGahee this year has 9 catches for 63 yards.

Lynch this year has 5 catches for 36 yards.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

You know what Fairchild's problem is? He sees his players as chess pieces instead of athletes. To him they're just X's and O's with no unique skills. How much he plans to use Lynch as a receiver has nothing to do with Lynch's ability to do that (which is ample), but solely on his own philosophy on using running backs as receivers.
      It's too bad Fairchild takes that approach, because he isn't a very good chess player. Yesterday I said we were playing a sandbox offense, but actually we'd be better off with sandlot football right now.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• historypete
        • Feb 2005

This is typical with Fairchild. He says one thing and does something completely different.

What really gets me pissed is they come out after the game and say we had this great gameplan ready to let JP loose. Then he gets hurt, and we go back to the ho-hum offense. WHY???? Who cares what happens. I think most of us here expected the Bills to lose. That isn't what bothers me, what does is the utter failure and unwillingness of this offense to even try. It is like Fairchild is giving up. Absolutely amazing. No wonder this defense is getting torched. I actually feel bad for Perry Fewell. The guy has a lack of talent to work with and he has to overcome a pathetic offense because the corrdinator can come up or stick with a gameplan. Jesus, I'm ranting again. This was about Lynch. But everything revolves around the ineptness of Fairchild and Jauron (by default) because he is allowing this crappy gameplan to continue.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by historypete
          What really gets me pissed is they come out after the game and say we had this great gameplan ready to let JP loose.
          Great point. I listened to Jauron's press conference and he acted like we were going to pull off this magical gameplan but when JP went down all was lost. It was probably one of the silliest things I have heard in a PC in a while.

Comment

Working...
          X