• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

just in time for the Pats game

I've been going through the Relentless books you know the red and blue ones and I found a couple of memorable BILLS-Pats games I think I came up with some good ones!!!
    AFL Eastern division Playoffs Dec. 28, 1963
    0%
    Season Opener Sept 7, 2003
    0%
    Hail Mary Nov 22, 1981
    0%
    Pass Interference Nov. 29, 1998
    0%
    Overtime Field Goal Dec, 16, 2001
    0%

The poll is expired.

• NapalmDeath
    • Aug 2004

Was the Pass interference in the "Just Give It to them game?"

That game STILL pisses me off to no end

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by NapalmDeath
      Was the Pass interference in the "Just Give It to them game?"

That game STILL pisses me off to no end
      Yes it was that was the game!!! here's what it says in the book word for word

According to Andre Reed, who was on the sideline right where Jefferson tumbled out of bounds, the officials had no ideal what to call "Quinn Early and I were right there and he (one of the officials ) said 'Give it to him just give it to him''' Reed recounted.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
        The Stoner Zoner
        • Feb 2003

I was at that game and had *****ty seats i didnt know we got ripped off that bad till i got home and watched it . Not only was Jefferson out of bounds he was short by a yard and a half. I think that is the game that got instant replay back.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
          I was at that game and had *****ty seats i didnt know we got ripped off that bad till i got home and watched it . Not only was Jefferson out of bounds he was short by a yard and a half. I think that is the game that got instant replay back.
          yeah...pretty much. Ralph was always against instant replay everytime it came to a vote. He changed his mind after that one.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
          X