PDA

View Full Version : Bring in Briggs.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 11:09 AM
We need a real D. It starts there. And no more Tampa 2.

Man this team is bad.

TacklingDummy
09-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Next years draft should go like this...

DT: run stopper
DE: Stud DE, Schobel is nothing more than a garbage time sack master. We need a DE that can change the game. Im pissed they went out and wasted all that money on Schobel and Kelsay.
CB: Where in the world is Nate Clements?
WR: Evans and whole bunch of bums. Now Evans is suffering because of those bums.

The O-line will get better with more experience playing together.

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 11:17 AM

Man this team is bad.
Briggs would be perfect for this defense.....he is injured too.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Briggs would be perfect for this defense.....he is injured too.

Crap, it's figures.

OpIv37
09-24-2007, 11:36 AM
I'd love to see Briggs here but we'd have to make a hell of an offer to get Chicago to let him go. I doubt they'd do it at this point, injured or not.

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Why would Briggs along with any other good defensive player want to come here anyways? It's going to be tough to get good players to come here anymore.

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Why would Briggs along with any other good defensive player want to come here anyways? It's going to be tough to get good players to come here anymore.
which may be why ML is finding it so tough and settles for and over pays guys like Lanston Walker...although he hasn't played that badly...

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 11:43 AM
which may be why ML is finding it so tough and settles for and over pays guys like Lanston Walker...although he hasn't played that badly...
I also suspect that might of been part of the problem with Walker from Philly too.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 11:43 AM
I'd love to see Briggs here but we'd have to make a hell of an offer to get Chicago to let him go. I doubt they'd do it at this point, injured or not.

He's a free agent. And he can't be re-franchisized. Money talks.

Ebenezer
09-24-2007, 11:47 AM
I also suspect that might of been part of the problem with Walker from Philly too.
and we may never know...i don't think ML is stupid...he might truly have wanted to come here and there probably were some talks behind the scene and Walker wanted no part of Buffalo unless they were going to give him huge money.

RockStar36
09-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Briggs is almost certain to be out of Chicago after this season. The Bills could get him, assuming he wants to play for the Bengals of the 90's, and assuming that they pay him.

Maybe if people stop showing up for games they will get the hint.

Eh, probably not.

CSFAN
09-24-2007, 01:55 PM
We had better have the most aggressive offseason in history.

No more "cash to cap." No more failing to sign players like Darwin Walker. We pick up at least 2 marquee names on D, a legit 2nd wide receiver and draft a huge DT that can dominate the line.

This team has to start winning games; this has to be the longest rebuilding period ever...

mchurchfie
09-24-2007, 01:59 PM
The shame of it is that this year we had all of the caproom and there were enough players available out there to pickup that we could made this team at very least respectable instead of sitting back on our asses and watching teams like the Patsies pluck everyone off the market.:cynic:

CSFAN
09-24-2007, 02:03 PM
The shame of it is that this year we had all of the caproom and there were enough players available out there to pickup that we could made this team at very least respectable instead of sitting back on our asses and watching teams like the Patsies pluck everyone off the market.:cynic:

It's amazing what the Pats did in the offseason. You would think they were the team with all of the needs.

You can see their commitment to winning in everything they do. I don't see any of that in the Bills anymore.

evol4276
09-24-2007, 02:48 PM

Man this team is bad. since he plays for a team? who also btw is running a t2? who do we have to trade him for? we have what, 6 starters on defense now?

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 02:52 PM
since he plays for a team? who also btw is running a t2? who do we have to trade him for? we have what, 6 starters on defense now?

No trade! I'm talking about next year.

The Bears aren't getting rid of Briggs this year, no way.

evol4276
09-24-2007, 02:55 PM
No trade! I'm talking about next year.

The Bears aren't getting rid of Briggs this year, no way. haha ok i was gunna say no way in freaking hell theyre giving him up haha

casdhf
09-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Briggs plays in the defense you want to get rid of.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 03:33 PM
Briggs plays in the defense you want to get rid of.

Yes, I realize that.