X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • evol4276
    • Oct 2005

so who gets hurt this weekend?

we shuldnt really even bother with scores anymore. we shuld worry about who'll survive the game. this is just unbelievable how many injuries we've had in 3 games...
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

Re: so who gets hurt this weekend?

lets hope its fairchild and jauron

Comment

• Elminster
      #1 Kelsay Fan
      • Oct 2006

McCargo, of course. It's always the players playing well that get hurt....well, ok...Jason Webster suck. Glad I killed that rule. I hope it isn't McCargo or Whitner....
      Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Maybe the injury curse will come to the offense now.....

Comment

• Gunzlingr
          • Jul 2002

Trent 'The Young Dud' Edwards. That way Nall can come in and we can make the playoffs!
          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Elminster
            #1 Kelsay Fan
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
            Maybe the injury curse will come to the offense now.....

No....not that. Not Lynch....I wouldn't be able to watch 'em without Lynch....
            Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Elminster
              No....not that. Not Lynch....I wouldn't be able to watch 'em without Lynch....
              I didn't say Lynch!

Don't jinx him. I was thinking Peerless Price or one of our other WRs.

Comment

• Elminster
                #1 Kelsay Fan
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
                I didn't say Lynch!

Don't jinx him. I was thinking Peerless Price or one of our other WRs.
                Well, I'm in a panic mode. Really...in the scheme of things, I can't see us missing PP or Evans...they've been non-existant. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping its not anything serious to some one whose been doing something....like Lynch....

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Elminster
                  Well, I'm in a panic mode. Really...in the scheme of things, I can't see us missing PP or Evans...they've been non-existant. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping its not anything serious to some one whose been doing something....like Lynch....
                  If Lynch goes down, that would officially make this the most boring team on Earth. The games would be even more unwatchable than they are now. That's why he won't go down. He'll stay healthy and start all 16 games this year.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

I'm kind of hoping Wilson comes down to field level this weekend and someone plows into him myself. Even if he isn't hurt it would make me feel better

Comment

• Meathead
                      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                      • Jul 2002

as gruesome and sacrilegious as it is we should start an injury pool

after all the football gods have decided to rain fire and brimstone on our team this year we might as well just go with it

the bigger the star and the more serious the injury the more points

lynch - blown out knee 100 pts; broken leg 100 pts; broken arm 50 pts; broken hand 25 pts; torn dreds 10 pts

whitner - torn hammy 100 pts; grade 3 shoulder separation 100 pts; severe concussion 50 pts; broken foot 50 pts

anderson - broken tailbone -100 pts; fractured scapula -50 pts; severe ass bruise -25 pts; facial cleat contusions -10 pts
                      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• evol4276
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Meathead

after all the football gods have decided to rain fire and brimstone on our team this year we might as well just go with it

lynch - blown out knee 100 pts; broken leg 100 pts; broken arm 50 pts; broken hand 25 pts; torn dreds 10 pts

whitner - torn hammy 100 pts; grade 3 shoulder separation 100 pts; severe concussion 50 pts; broken foot 50 pts

anderson - broken tailbone -100 pts; fractured scapula -50 pts; severe ass bruise -25 pts; facial cleat contusions -10 pts
                        HAHA wow omg what have i started.. that is so sick but hilarious none-the-less. and sad. all rolled into one.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Meathead

So we're giving out more points to players who are of greater worth? In that case, Ralph Wilson (cracked skull and broken brain) -100 points.

Comment

• Historian
                            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                            • Dec 2002

Evans will pop a hamstring.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I pray to God, no one.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X