PDA

View Full Version : Club Marv = Our Injuries

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
I have a feeling that the Bills conditioning is poor at best and club marv during the pre-season created game day weaknesses that have come out.

I think alot of these injuries involve a true lack of planning and preparing physically for the season. Let's spend all of next year in the gym and working out so these guys are game ready. It's been F-in embarrasing so far.

RockStar36
09-24-2007, 05:25 PM
While I agree, Marv isn't to blame for this one.

RedEyE
09-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Don't but it guys.

Some of the guys injured are the most physical guys on the team. Wire had been preparing all offseason adding extra weight to beef himself up for LB squad. Poz is a monster and a rookie, as I'm sure he wasn't taking exercises off during workouts. Losman was taken out by a suspected cheap shot. Everret, though unfortunate, hit the wrong place at the wrong time.

Etc..

Jan Reimers
09-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Skoob, we have Denney out with a broken foot, Hargrove with a suspension, Simpson with a fractured ankle, Webster and Poz with broken arms, Wire with an MCL, Losman with a sprained knee, Ellison with a high ankle sprain, and Everett with a broken neck.

None of these injuries can be attributed to poor conditioning.

don137
09-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Skoob, we have Denney out with a broken foot, Hargrove with a suspension, Simpson with a fractured ankle, Webster and Poz with broken arms, Wire with an MCL, Losman with a sprained knee, Ellison with a high ankle sprain, and Everett with a broken neck.

None of these injuries can be attributed to poor conditioning.

I guess they need more calcium in their diet to strengthen the bones...Seriously, I agree it is not a conditioning thing. Other then the Losman injury it was just bad luck.

Mahdi
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
I guess they need more calcium in their diet to strengthen the bones...Seriously, I agree it is not a conditioning thing. Other then the Losman injury it was just bad luck.
Even if they were drinking goat milk 5 times a day it wouldnt have prevented those breaks. Poz and Ko were nasty hits.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I think that injuries happen because of conditioning, not all but it's a pre-cursor.

Mahdi
09-24-2007, 06:57 PM
I think that injuries happen because of conditioning, not all but it's a pre-cursor.
yeah when yer talking about muscle tears and such its definitely conditioning. But thats not the case. JP was a cheap-shot, Poz, Webster, Denney, and Ko were breaks so they dont factor in.

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 07:08 PM
yeah when yer talking about muscle tears and such its definitely conditioning. But thats not the case. JP was a cheap-shot, Poz, Webster, Denney, and Ko were breaks so they dont factor in.

JP was a cheapshot, fines will be levied.

Cleve
09-24-2007, 09:21 PM
JP was a cheapshot, fines will be levied.

Did the Bills do anything to 'send a message' to the Patriots after Losman was taken out of the game? The Offense needs to get some 'respect' out there - make it clear the Bills aren't going to be anyone's ***** - or else that kind of cheap **** will continue.

Dr. Lecter
09-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Broken bones are not a conditioning type of injury.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2007, 09:40 PM
I will say this. Almost all of our injuries are on our D. Maybe our schemes put people in bad spots. Just a thought.

mikemac2001
09-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Broken bones are not a conditioning type of injury.

Marv didnt give them enough milk when they were young

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Marv didnt give them enough milk when they were young

It always comes down to flexibility and training. Flexibility helps with strains, hyper extensions, hard turns and movement. Broken bones are extreme situation of movement resulting in a negative effect.