PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' Eakin expendable from PS?

TigerJ
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
I know that this isn't the biggest issue with the Bills, but rather than start another "Dump Jauron" thread, "Dump Marv" thread, of Losman/Edwards controversy thread, I wnat to get your thoughts on the PS spot occupied by Eakin. He's only on the PS as an emergency fillin. The Bills signed Nall to the active roster to take that role. With two young QBs on the roster in Losman and Edwards, no way will Eakin ever get a chance to be a developmental guy. So should he be cut from the PS and his spot given to a young linebacker like Thad Washington, since the Bills haven't signed one to replace Poz? The Bills have only five healthy backers at the moment. That is paper thin.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-25-2007, 05:48 AM
UNEMPLOYMENT!

The kid couldn't beat out Jason Freaking Maas, the most pathetic QB this side of Randall Secky, in the CFL for crying out loud! That fact alone should disqualify him from ever playing professional football again.

Go bag some groceries, Eakin. Remember: paper is the brown bag.

DraftBoy
09-25-2007, 08:09 AM
well thought out Tiger we need another LB in here asap

bigbub2352
09-25-2007, 08:29 AM
We need to add a LB and a real Olineman, Nevin Mckaskill is 1 injury away from the roster, and with Whittle done that means Preston is activated, man we suck, i say get rid of Mace, Eakin, McKaskill, and Mayle and get some real prospects in here, i wouldnt mind Jordan Palmer developing down there, get Pennington on the PS if u can, CJ AH You on there for some Dline depth, and go out and find an Olineman and another WR with some ****ing size