PDA

View Full Version : Okay the saints are facing 0-3...

Kerr
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
and they have no key injuries. They pretty much have the same team they had last season when they reached the playoffs minus Joe Horn. What's the difference between them and the bills? I mean one of the excuses for the bills losing is that they have too many injuries to overcome. Another is they have too little talent and inexperience. Call it what you want, but the way I see it, poor coaching has been a big factor in their failure.

I mean jeez the Chargers are loaded with talent, have the best rb in the league and one of the best defenses in the league, but ever since Norv Turner came aboard, they have not been that good. Norv is just as bad as Dick. I wish the old man would just stick his nose in again and call for Dick to be fired. :crap:

SquishDaFish
09-24-2007, 10:41 PM
SD is the perfect example of bad coaching. The Bills have HORENDOUS, CRAPPY, ****TY, HORRIBLE Coaching

gr8slayer
09-24-2007, 10:43 PM
SD is the perfect example of bad coaching. The Bills have HORENDOUS, CRAPPY, ****TY, HORRIBLE Coaching
Don't forget the ownership.

mikemac2001
09-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Don't forget the ownership.

Gr8 i dont agree on alot of your post but you have also surprised me with alot of stuff but your starting to get as bad as PM and the answer

If all your post are gonna be the same please stop posting

Luisito23
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM

Here's to bringing Marty up in here...:beers: :drunks:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

SquishDaFish
09-24-2007, 10:50 PM
GR8 is right though

Mitchy moo
09-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Saints kicker took an intentional delay of game & made a 22 yd field goal a 27 yarder and then missed it. I had the over 46 & that screwed me, totally. How do you miss a 27 yard FG?

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

G. Host
09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Wind, ground. snap, hold. ball placement, pressure, shoelace untied - lots of reasons.
Even extra points are missed.

Didn't you even watch the kick before you blew up? :blowup:

acehole
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
and they have no key injuries. They pretty much have the same team they had last season when they reached the playoffs minus Joe Horn. What's the difference between them and the bills? I mean one of the excuses for the bills losing is that they have too many injuries to overcome. Another is they have too little talent and inexperience. Call it what you want, but the way I see it, poor coaching has been a big factor in their failure.

I mean jeez the Chargers are loaded with talent, have the best rb in the league and one of the best defenses in the league, but ever since Norv Turner came aboard, they have not been that good. Norv is just as bad as Dick. I wish the old man would just stick his nose in again and call for Dick to be fired. :crap:

It is obvious the Saints Problem is JP Lossman.

Elminster
09-25-2007, 12:48 AM
Everything in the world, from rising gas prices to terrorist attacks can be blamed on Lossman!

In all seriousness, the Saints are ruining my fantasy team. I was all psyched to grab Brees late in the first. Y'know, most passing yards last year, tons of TDs. And he gets me a goose egg! Thanks a lot bum! To make matters worse....Losman is my 2nd QB!:wail: And this coming week is New Orlean's bye!:blowup:
Ugh...is it really necessary for my fantasy football season to tank too?
Go Bills!

gr8slayer
09-25-2007, 06:41 AM
Gr8 i dont agree on alot of your post but you have also surprised me with alot of stuff but your starting to get as bad as PM and the answer

If all your post are gonna be the same please stop posting
Don't like it? Use the ignore feature, till then silence yourself.

patmoran2006
09-25-2007, 07:36 AM
N.O. is 0-3 because brees has been horrible

Gunzlingr
09-25-2007, 07:43 AM
If New Orleans had Trent Edwards starting they would be undefeated!

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2007, 07:55 AM
N.O. is 0-3 because brees has been horrible

Reggie Bush has been weak too.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 08:48 AM

He did play at Tulane.

PECKERWOOD
09-25-2007, 09:45 AM

Ron Rivera to Buffalo.

justasportsfan
09-25-2007, 09:50 AM

I feel exactly the same. Can't say I blame him though,I guess losing brings out the worse in some posters.

justasportsfan
09-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Haha! Moran swore they draft better, they hire better etc.etc. I smell another flipflop coming.

mikemac2001
09-25-2007, 10:00 AM
Don't like it? Use the ignore feature, till then silence yourself.

Dude stfu

Like i said i dont agree on some of your post and also you have surprised me with good ones

Dont be an arrogant ass

go root for your cowboys you fair weather fan....

your a joke of a bills fan and you can bash the owner all you want, he has made a huge profit off the bills but he also has kept them in buffalo

i dont think you were bashing him in early 90's WHY because we were winning so go to your cowboys board and tell everyone how you would blow off jerry jones all day everyday

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 10:05 AM
Holy Grail!!!

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2007, 10:12 AM
OK, OK, back on topic everybody.

mikemac2001
09-25-2007, 10:14 AM
OK, OK, back on topic everybody.

The point is all he said was

Ralph is cheap blame the owner

WHat kinda post is that....not that we have 6 starters injured on defense

Our offensive play calling is SOOOOOOOOOO bad

our bright spot on the team was the guy he was praising all year before we drafted him

im not gonna put someone on ignore but all ive seen in every post is bashing comments not any comments actual contributing to the post

Just neg neg neg it gets old quick (just like losing)

gr8slayer
09-25-2007, 10:39 AM
The point is all he said was

Ralph is cheap blame the owner

WHat kinda post is that....not that we have 6 starters injured on defense

Our offensive play calling is SOOOOOOOOOO bad

our bright spot on the team was the guy he was praising all year before we drafted him

im not gonna put someone on ignore but all ive seen in every post is bashing comments not any comments actual contributing to the post

Just neg neg neg it gets old quick (just like losing)
When did I say "Ralph is cheap blame the owner?"

Cheap or not he's a POS for an owner. He has had longer than anybody and has yet to put a champion on the field. Take off the rose colored glasses and pull your head out of your ass.

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2007, 10:41 AM
That is NOT getting back on topic.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 10:58 AM
Mike started it.

:snicker:

mikemac2001
09-25-2007, 11:04 AM
When did I say "Ralph is cheap blame the owner?"

Cheap or not he's a POS for an owner. He has had longer than anybody and has yet to put a champion on the field. Take off the rose colored glasses and pull your head out of your ass.

You act like i enjoy watching the bills get spanked every week

Come on im as pissed as you but im not gonna live my life all neg and just post neg crap on this neg board

i look at why were losing and its not ralph

Like i said go be a fair weather fan

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 01:05 PM
i look at why were losing and its not ralph

It's a mixture of things. And Ralph is in that mixture.

Kerr
09-25-2007, 04:25 PM
Drew Brees hasn't been playing well, neither has reggie bush. To top it off they lost their other running back McCallister to a torn ACL.