PDA

View Full Version : Edwards is Superman, you are Lois Lane

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Okay, you spent $235 for a athentic J. P. Losman jersey. He has cleaned up your neighborhood and planted new flowers on your front lawn....and it looks great. Some of you guys just love the guy and you have nothing but a few good games worth talking about.

I told you guys I was willing to give J.P. Losman half the season to prove himself and he came up lame by a hit that the NFL is sweeping under the carpet as we don't want to do anything to upset the fans in New England. (Vince Wilfork was just using Losman knee to break his fall!)

Some of you guys are actually looking for the kid to fall flat on his face so you can still wear your Losman jersey to the company's Christmas party.

Truth is Trent Edwards is the future of the franchise and he will prove that this week.

Look for Robert Royal , Peerless Price, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch to have mulitiple receptions this week and take the kid out on the town for a few soda's after the game.
Nothing excites the players more then having a few balls thrown their way each and every week.
Look for Edward's to use every receiver available to him instead of a just one guy (Evans)

I would expect Robert Royal to pick up the tab and will have his arm around Trent Edwards all night long and will be referring to Trent as his new "Main Dude":bow:

Lois Lane will probaby claim the kid was just lucky against the Jets and plan for Trent Edward's demise on National T.V. against America's team.:cgal:

I am just bustin your chops, chill out and enjoy the game.

Bills 28 Jets 27

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
I told you guys I was willing to give J.P. Losman half the season to prove himself and he came up lame by a hit that the NFL is sweeping under the carpet as we don't want to do anything to upset the fans in New England.

Since when is 2 games and 1 series considered half the season?

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Bad break for J.P. Losman

I am still going to pull for him should he get another chance before he is traded!

mybills
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
"Even at the risk of mistakes, Edwards must be given a bigger playbook this Sunday against the Jets for the Bills to have ANY chance of winning."
~Ed Kilgore

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 11:22 AM
"Even at the risk of mistakes, Edwards must be given a bigger playbook this Sunday against the Jets for the Bills to have ANY chance of winning."
~Ed Kilgore

The thing to remember here is Edwards has better knowlege of the 2nd string receivers but I expect him to hook up with them all!

He just sees the field better!

mybills
09-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Whatever you say, Wally. Whatever you say.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Whatever you say, Wally. Whatever you say.

I plan on flying to Buffalo myself to buy the kid a great big Dr. Pepper.

Gunzlingr
09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
The Young Dud throws for 120 yards and 5 ints against a crappy Jets D.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 11:55 AM

I will remember you said that!

Gunzlingr
09-25-2007, 12:01 PM
I will remember you said that!

go right ahead. I was being optimistic.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
:snicker2:
go right ahead. I was being optimistic.

Yea, I just noticed your Losman sig!

colin
09-25-2007, 12:07 PM
funny.

edwards does seem to spread the ball around tho, that's good.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 12:12 PM
We have not seen that in Buffalo sinse Doug Flutie!

Wraith
09-25-2007, 01:13 PM
We have not seen that in Buffalo sinse Doug Flutie!

Really? You'd think Evans would have better numbers if Losman was so locked on to him...

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Really? You'd think Evans would have better numbers if Losman was so locked on to him...

Does any Bills reciever have over 10 catches?

churchinski
09-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Since when is 2 games and 1 series considered half the season?well he's injured now so let's just forget him and move onto a QB with better potential

churchinski
09-25-2007, 01:22 PM
Okay, you spent $235 for a athentic J. P. Losman jersey. He has cleaned up your neighborhood and planted new flowers on your front lawn....and it looks great. Some of you guys just love the guy and you have nothing but a few good games worth talking about.

I told you guys I was willing to give J.P. Losman half the season to prove himself and he came up lame by a hit that the NFL is sweeping under the carpet as we don't want to do anything to upset the fans in New England. (Vince Wilfork was just using Losman knee to break his fall!)

Some of you guys are actually looking for the kid to fall flat on his face so you can still wear your Losman jersey to the company's Christmas party.

Truth is Trent Edwards is the future of the franchise and he will prove that this week.

Look for Robert Royal , Peerless Price, Josh Reed, Roscoe Parrish, Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch to have mulitiple receptions this week and take the kid out on the town for a few soda's after the game.
Nothing excites the players more then having a few balls thrown their way each and every week.
Look for Edward's to use every receiver available to him instead of a just one guy (Evans)

I would expect Robert Royal to pick up the tab and will have his arm around Trent Edwards all night long as he will enjoy the ball a few times.:bow:

Lois Lane will probaby claim the kid was just lucky against the Jets and plan for Trent Edward's demise on National T.V. against America's team.:cgal:

I am just bustin your chops, chil out and enjoy the game.

Bills 28 Jets 27You make a good point about Losman not seeming to be able to use all his receivers

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
A faster release can work wonders!

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 02:06 PM

?????:blowup:

Jan Reimers
09-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Edwards is a good, young QB. Losman is the starter, and will be back in the lineup when he heals in a couple of weeks.

End of story - for now, at least.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 02:14 PM
Edwards is a good, young QB. Losman is the starter, and will be back in the lineup when he heals in a couple of weeks.

End of story - for now, at least.

He may come back if Buffalo is way ahead in a game...(lol)

shelby
09-25-2007, 03:04 PM
i don't care who our QB is...i just want to win a few games!
:gobills:

p.s. Watch for Josh Reed to look mighty good next weekend.

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 03:31 PM

You just be careful what you wish for! (lol)

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 05:15 PM
:couch:

shelby
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
:chair:

here we go...!!!!

Wally The Barber
09-25-2007, 05:34 PM
:chair:

here we go...!!!!

:blowup:

SABURZFAN
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I plan on flying to Buffalo myself to buy the kid a great big Dr. Pepper.

:rofl:

RedEyE
09-25-2007, 07:51 PM
I think that Edwards has great potential. I also think that the Bills need to open up the playbook. This is something that they haven't done yet this season. Whether its Losman or Edwards, the plays need to get less predictable and the Bills need to work on getting the ball into the hands of their play makers, Lynch and Evans.

im4bflo
09-25-2007, 08:37 PM
Edwards had better play a hell of a lot better, if he wants to keep that job.
A lot better!
GO BILLS!

G. Host
09-25-2007, 11:42 PM
At least some are hoping for wins rather than counting their draft picks already.

Soon we may have idiots once again complaining that the HC is trying to win to save his job.

I suspect Reed will do real well against the Jets' secondary. He did well realative to the other WRs against Denver's top CBs.

clumping platelets
09-26-2007, 03:13 AM

So Wally would hafta buy him a Mr. Pibb instead :snicker:

Wally The Barber
09-26-2007, 06:43 AM
A lot better!
GO BILLS!

Play alot better then when or who?

Wally The Barber
10-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I really hate to say I told you so but Trent and the boys are still out on the town and its almost 1PM on Monday! (lol):bow:

JD
10-01-2007, 01:52 PM
I really hate to say I told you so but Trent and the boys are still out on the town and its almost 1PM on Monday! (lol):bow:
Be careful what you say, you just might get attacked as people will claim you know nothing about football.
:surrender

We were right they were wrong, I say they buy us Dr. Peppers?

Wally The Barber
10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
A lot better!
GO BILLS!

I think he needs to play alittle better and he will,the guy is a rookie!

We all expected Losman to play better and he didn't !