PDA

View Full Version : Kasperitis let go! SABRES DO SOMETHING

JD
09-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Sign a god damn vet!
:blowup:

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Not him. He is past washed up and is a cheap shot artist.

RockStar36
09-25-2007, 11:33 AM
I agree with Lecter however I wouldn't be completely against it depending on what kind of contract he would sign and what he would contribute to the team.

JD
09-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Exactly rockstar, if he signs for cheap..take it.

Who cares if hes a cheapshot artist, at least he'll bring a bit of energy and drama to make the season a little more interesting lol

qcsabresfan84
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I still have a grudge against him from that soft goal he scored on us in double overtime to knock us out of the playoffs when he was still on pittsburgh.

Dude
09-25-2007, 02:13 PM
I blame Hasek for that one.

RockStar36
09-25-2007, 02:18 PM
I still have a grudge against him from that soft goal he scored on us in double overtime to knock us out of the playoffs when he was still on pittsburgh.

Seriously man, you have a grudge on Kasper about that goal? Shouldn't you blame "the best goalie in the world" for letting up that softie to end the season?

BlackMetalNinja
09-25-2007, 02:36 PM
I would probably not buy Center Ice and stop watching the team if they brought that scum bag in here. I've hated him for a long time and I don't want him associated with our team in any manner.

qcsabresfan84
09-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Seriously man, you have a grudge on Kasper about that goal? Shouldn't you blame "the best goalie in the world" for letting up that softie to end the season?
Well I don't blame him for scoring, but I still dont like that he did. I also kinda dont like him because he plays like a huge douche bag. So thats all i have against him personnaly.
As far as his play, his durability in the last few years has been horrible, and he's way past his prime. However i guess he would probably help us out with some leadership.

chernobylwraiths
09-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Well I don't blame him for scoring, but I still dont like that he did. I also kinda dont like him because he plays like a huge douche bag. So thats all i have against him personnaly.
As far as his play, his durability in the last few years has been horrible, and he's way past his prime. However i guess he would probably help us out with some leadership.

Don't forget that he is the guy who grabbed the puck and threw it over the glass not too long before that goal in the same game.

I don't want him because he is old and a cheap shot artist.

The Sabres don't want him because he is a veteran and hits people.

mchurchfie
09-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Don't forget that he is the guy who grabbed the puck and threw it over the glass not too long before that goal in the same game.

I don't want him because he is old and a cheap shot artist.

The Sabres don't want him because he is a veteran and hits people.
I was there, I saw the whole thing in person.:ill: That was one of the most ****ed up noncalls I ever saw.:cynic: I say we sign him and then let Peters whip his ass good at practice then cut the scumbag.:punk:

DraftBoy
09-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Ill pass, guy is a complete douche on the ice

JD
09-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Ill pass, guy is a complete douche on the ice
But if he was on your team, you would enjoy a instigating body checker every once and a while.. right? :angel:

Mr. Pink
09-26-2007, 06:12 PM
As a Penguins fan I loved Kasparaitis...he's much like Barnaby was here. An annoying instigator who got the team pumped up. Then again I also loved Ulf Samuellson for the same reason, as well as Kjell.

The difference is Kasparaitis is still solid on the blue line when he needs to be, and he'll hit anything that moves.

I was disappointed when Pittsburgh let him go.

chernobylwraiths
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
As a Penguins fan I loved Kasparaitis...he's much like Barnaby was here. An annoying instigator who got the team pumped up. Then again I also loved Ulf Samuellson for the same reason, as well as Kjell.

The difference is Kasparaitis is still solid on the blue line when he needs to be, and he'll hit anything that moves.

I was disappointed when Pittsburgh let him go.

All of those players were dirty. Where did you live when you liked the Penguins? I can't believe a Browns fan would like anything from Pittsburgh.