PDA

View Full Version : Question for FinHeaven posters!

Ebenezer
03-24-2003, 11:34 AM
How are the 'Fin-Flan fans reacting to all of our singings?

Gunzlingr
03-24-2003, 11:37 AM
with fear, and dread, Eb! They know that they will be in for a long tough battle next season.

LtBillsFan66
03-24-2003, 12:03 PM
They are crying. Like always. :D

justasportsfan
03-24-2003, 12:03 PM
they only have one response , Ricky Williams.

The Spaz
03-24-2003, 12:04 PM
There being like" it's no big deal we have Ricky Williams and he'll run over everybody". Good lord they tick me off because they act so moronic over there sometimes. It's still fun to rip on them though...lol:)! Go Bills!

lunatic_bills_fan
03-24-2003, 12:13 PM
Id have to look it up for the ecact quote but it went something like this: " We ran over Adams in Oakland, we ran over fletcher in Buffalo, and given the chance, we would have ran over Spikes Cinncinati", I believe one of the Bufflo fans replied " What happens when they are all together??"

The Spaz
03-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Heh lunatic I said what happens when there all together...lol:)! Go Bills!

Voltron
03-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Well I don't care about williams. They did run him all over us last year and we STILL KILLED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

northernbillfan
03-24-2003, 12:31 PM
And we will DESTROY them this season.

justasportsfan
03-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Sam Adams better get in shape. I don't think he''ll be able to chase RW. RW made his living running in the outside most of the time. I wonder is Spikes and Posey can really make a difference. Shut the outside and let him run smack into Adams and Pat. I'd rather shut RW down and leave it to Fiedler to throw all the time.

Question is, how soon can our coaches get the team to gel. If they can't we're no better then the redskins.

Pride
03-24-2003, 01:03 PM
The difference between us and the redskins of 2 years ago is one simple fact.

Aside from Adams (so far), we got high character guys. And actually, we lost a low character guy in Price, so, unless Adams ends up being a cancer or a crybaby, which I doubt, then we should be fine.

Think about it

The deadskins brought in a disgruntled Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders, Jeff George, etc.

No wonder they never did anything.