Edwards will be supplant Losman at QB :
Churchinski

No Losman is the better QB and he will not lose the starting job to Edwards:

SABURZFAN
09-25-2007, 06:48 PM
:movie:

OpIv37
09-25-2007, 06:51 PM
I really just don't give a ****- I just want to see consistent QB play, whether it's from Losman, Edwards, or someone else.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Im a realist, JP is a bust, TE is the unknown.

The 2nd fin game is when I wanted to see Trent get some action. Hopefully he will play well now since he is forced to be starter due to JP getting injuried.

JP=Rob Johnson
If TE sucks he will = Todd Collins

gr8slayer
09-25-2007, 07:25 PM
I want the one that gives us the best chance to win.

churchinski
09-25-2007, 07:33 PM
I like comitting to an opinion .

Count me among those people that are saying right from the start that Edwards will take the starting spot.

RedEyE
09-25-2007, 07:43 PM
You should have just done a poll.

I'm a Bills fan through and through and want the best option at QB but I'm begining to believe that JPs time behind center has run out. Having not seen enough from Trent, I can't determine whether or not he gives this team the best chance to win. Hell for all we know, Nall might be the guy. Or maybe all of them suck. Who knows?

What I do know, is that the guy Coach choses for the position needs to play good consistant football. That's exactly what this team needs, consistantcy.

PECKERWOOD
09-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Please refrain from calling out posters by name, nbf

Ofcourse the gutless Saburzfan ceases to answer.

I think Edwards will take over for Losman. I'm not even sold on Edwards as a pro yet, I just think that it would be hard not to achieve more than Losman has.

TheBrownBear
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Edwards should produce at least as well as Losman has. Given that Edwards is a few years younger than JP the coaches will probably stick with him. But I'm not sold on Edwards at all. He could very well sh#t the bed to the point where we are begging for Losman to return. At least the qb "controversy" will keep me glued to the set for another week or two.

shelby
09-26-2007, 04:33 AM
i don't care who the QB is.
i just want to win some games.
:gobills:

mchurchfie
09-26-2007, 04:46 AM
i don't care who the QB is.
i just want to win some games.
:gobills:
:hi5:

Typ0
09-26-2007, 05:00 AM
I would prefer not to see defenses get too far into Edwards head right now. He's young and playing can be counterproductive. I'm not talking about the JP experience where he needs two years just to know what direction of the field he's supposed to head in. Just a season on the sidelines which he isn't going to get apparently.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 10:58 AM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2130392 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2130392>Edwards will be supplant Losman at QB :
Churchinski
BuffaloFever

<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is exactly what I was looking to find out.
After all the garbage spewed in the summer from Losman groupies there is now not one of them willing to show themselves.

And with all the football experts we have on the forum , so far there are only 2 willing to have an opinion.

The rest of them are too weak.

After watching football for years the rest of this forum is saying that they cannot distinguish the difference between two QBs.

After years of football here is where they are at:
Q. who is the better of these two QBs
A."I really don't know I can't tell the difference"
Q. after watching Losman for 3 years what conclusion have you drawn ?
A."I really don't know"
Q. Do you mean that after years of watching football you unable form an opinion on a QB after he has had over 25 starts
A. "I guess that is what I am saying"
Q. And with that in mind what do you think your football opinions are worth ?
A. "?"

They want to pawn themselves off as having some level of knowledge in terms of spotting good players from bad , good coaches from bad , good drafts from bad.

But when it comes right down to it they themselves don't even place any stock in thier own opinions.

RedEyE
09-26-2007, 11:49 AM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post2130392 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2130392>Edwards will be supplant Losman at QB :
Churchinski
BuffaloFever

<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This is exactly what I was looking to find out.
After all the garbage spewed in the summer from Losman groupies there is now not one of them willing to show themselves.

And with all the football experts we have on the forum , so far there are only 2 willing to have an opinion.

The rest of them are too weak.

After watching football for years the rest of this forum is saying that they cannot distinguish the difference between two QBs.

After years of football here is where they are at:
Q. who is the better of these two QBs
A."I really don't know I can't tell the difference"
Q. after watching Losman for 3 years what conclusion have you drawn ?
A."I really don't know"
Q. Do you mean that after years of watching football you unable form an opinion on a QB after he has had over 25 starts
A. "I guess that is what I am saying"
Q. And with that in mind what do you think your football opinions are worth ?
A. "?"

They want to pawn themselves off as having some level of knowledge in terms of spotting good players from bad , good coaches from bad , good drafts from bad.

But when it comes right down to it they themselves don't even place any stock in thier own opinions.

Who is "them" and "they" ?

Why not do a little research? Go back and find out yourself then call "those people" out.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 11:54 AM
Who is "them" and "they" ?

Why not do a little research? Go back and find out yourself then call "those people" out.LOL

Are you saying that there are no Losman supporters on the list simply because they don't exist and did not exist ?

I can comfortably that you have a very active imagination.

carybillsfan
09-26-2007, 11:55 AM
I say start Edwards every game from here on in. We will be drafting in the top 5, maybe even #1, we need a franchise QB. We cannot afford to pass on the best QB in next years draft because we think Edwards will pan out. See what he's got, dump Losman or sign him as a backup next year.

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm definitely with Op on this one.

PcA125
09-26-2007, 12:00 PM
I say start Edwards every game from here on in. We will be drafting in the top 5, maybe even #1, we need a franchise QB. We cannot afford to pass on the best QB in next years draft because we think Edwards will pan out. See what he's got, dump Losman or sign him as a backup next year.

Pretty much the same way I feel

churchinski
09-26-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm definitely with Op on this one.yes there are a lot of people that are suddenly devoid of an opinion

churchinski
09-26-2007, 12:06 PM
There are two people that have an actual opinion on comparing these two QBs:

BuffaloFever
Churchinski

That is not only the short list , that is the entire list.
Other than that ,so far, no one else places any stock in their own opinion.

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
yes there are a lot of people that are suddenly devoid of an opinion

It's not sudden... I never had a strong opinion of either to begin with. I still think with the other problems on this team and the horrible play calling, nobody is going to get a fair chance to succeed.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 12:28 PM
It's not sudden... I never had a strong opinion of either to begin with. I still think with the other problems on this team and the horrible play calling, nobody is going to get a fair chance to succeed.

That may be the case for you individually , but let's be honest , this was not the tack that most people took.

Not even close.

A good percentage of these people were swept up in the rhetoric that Losman turned the corner and was going to have a big year.

And were very vocal with it .

Where are they now ?

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2007, 12:31 PM
That may be the case for you individually , but let's be honest , this was not the tack that most people took.

Not even close.

I will only speak on my opinion, I don't have the time or energy to try and keep track of everybody else's.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I will only speak on my opinion, I don't have the time or energy to try and keep track of everybody else's.

Well that is what this post makes it convenient to do...cut through the BS.

Right now we have 2 people that have an opinion.

As this developes , by right everyone else should react to how it developes by saying...I had no clue or opinion on what was going to happen...I don't know about the game to have forecasted anything about who is a good QB and who isn't.

Jan Reimers
09-26-2007, 02:06 PM
I've come to one conclusion.

It really sucks being a Bills' fan right now, doesn't it?

shelby
09-26-2007, 03:38 PM
You seem obsessed with posters having an opinion on JP and TE. What you don't seem to realize is that some of us will support whoever is starting at QB, no matter who it is. This doesn't have to be an either/or decision. Some of us, myself included, don't care who the starting QB is. If JP comes back in 2 weeks, that's great, as long as he's producing. If TE does a better job under center and OBD decides to bench JP for the rest of the season, that's fine, too. i just want to salvage a few wins out of this season, and then watch the fallout during the offseason.

This team is struggling with injuries right now, and there are no absolutes when it comes to our roster.

Typ0
09-26-2007, 05:59 PM
You seem obsessed with posters having an opinion on JP and TE. What you don't seem to realize is that some of us will support whoever is starting at QB, no matter who it is. This doesn't have to be an either/or decision. Some of us, myself included, don't care who the starting QB is. If JP comes back in 2 weeks, that's great, as long as he's producing. If TE does a better job under center and OBD decides to bench JP for the rest of the season, that's fine, too. i just want to salvage a few wins out of this season, and then watch the fallout during the offseason.

This team is struggling with injuries right now, and there are no absolutes when it comes to our roster.

are you going to support "whoever" is at QB or are you going to support the QB that gives us the most production?

Typ0
09-26-2007, 06:00 PM

a good QB would show up and make good decisions despite all the obstacles. That really is the difference and where the QB position as a whole has been seriously lacking.

Mr. Pink
09-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Here's my opinion...
JP doesn't have the brain to be an NFL QB
TE doesn't have the arm.

Can we put JPs arm on TE's body? Then we'd have a QB.

I will still support either guy behind center though...however I don't think either of them are NFL caliber QBs. Well, we all know JP isn't so that's fact...my opinion on TE is just that opinion...hasn't been proven yet.

im4bflo
09-26-2007, 06:08 PM
My commitment is to the BUFFALO BILLS, and every player on the roster.
I back my first and second string QB's all the way!
I didn't know there was another way :headscrat

Yasgur's Farm
09-26-2007, 06:09 PM
IMO... JP offers the best chance for the Bills to win now... and in the future!!

RedEyE
09-26-2007, 06:18 PM
LOL

Are you saying that there are no Losman supporters on the list simply because they don't exist and did not exist ?

No. What I'm saying is why don't you look in the archives and call them out yourself.

Typ0
09-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Here's my opinion...
TE doesn't have the arm.

I will still support either guy behind center though...however I don't think either of them are NFL caliber QBs. Well, we all know JP isn't so that's fact...my opinion on TE is just that opinion...hasn't been proven yet.

what is all this talk about "support"? I'm just wondering. I remember sitting in the stands every week watching the futile flakes boo our QB. Does not supporting our QB equal booing? Because I support our QB. I want to win games. I also don't see it happening though. Just telling it like it is. JP isn't producing. That's what I see. If he's in there...I hope he does well and we win.

SABURZFAN
09-26-2007, 07:37 PM
:monkeyp:
Ofcourse the gutless Saburzfan ceases to answer.

is this where i respond with something to hurt your feelings,you go and whine to the Admins/Mods about how you're the victim,and then go douche your vagina to get the sand out?

churchinski
09-26-2007, 08:51 PM
No. What I'm saying is why don't you look in the archives and call them out yourself.Well I want to give them a chance to step up and identify themselves.

I want to see how many of them have the backbone to stand by their own supposed expertise.

But as you can see , so far all of them have thier heads buried in the sand.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM

This team is struggling with injuries right now, and there are no absolutes when it comes to our roster.Or I do realize that some people are neutral but I don't for a second think that is anything but a small minority.

A lot of them want to portray it that way now.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Here's my opinion...
TE doesn't have the arm.

Ok i can respect that as a solid opinion and will put that up as a 3rd category.

churchinski
09-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Ok we have a 3rd fan with an actual opinion !

Edwards will be supplant Losman at QB :
BuffaloFever
Churchinski

Neither of these 2 QBs are NFL Caliber:
FunTimesYaY<!-- / message -->

Mad Max
09-26-2007, 10:34 PM
As Bills fans we learned the hard way that the NFL QB position is at *least* 50/50 in regards to football intelligence/athleticism (if that figure is skewed it should be towards intelligence). One of two just doesn't cut it. RJ had the prototype build, arm strength, and speed. Flutie had the smarts. How'd that work out for us?

I think we've seen/heard enough of JP to know that he's a mental midget, and therefore not capable of being a good NFL QB, much less a Franchise QB.
Other examples of this...Kyle Boller, Ron Mexico, Ryan Leaf, Patrick Ramsey, Drew Bledsoe, David Carr...all studs as far as atheticism (dreadsoe to a lesser extent of course), but all woefully lacking in football "smarts"..all riding the bench or out of the league.

I don't know if Edwards is the answer, due to his athleticism (or lack thereof) but I definately think he has the mental acumen. We need to find out if he can ball this season, so as to go into the draft with a good idea of who (how) we should draft.

Bill Brasky
09-26-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah let's take sides. wtf is this 3rd grade playground kickball?

i want a QB who wins and will end our pathetic playoff drought. i don't care if it's JP Losman, Trent Edwards, or John ****ing Doe.

PECKERWOOD
09-26-2007, 10:43 PM
LOL

I supported Losman. What are you saying? You never supported Buffalo's starting QB over the last 2 seasons? I don't care who the QB is, I'm going to support them. I thought Losman was better than Holcomb. I am no fool for believing this. If we had Edwards a year ago then this thread would be TOTALLY different.

BillsFever21
09-27-2007, 05:01 AM
This thread is worthless and that is why nobody is posting in it.

shelby
09-27-2007, 06:30 AM
are you going to support "whoever" is at QB or are you going to support the QB that gives us the most production?
Because i am not an idiot, i would prefer that the QB who gives us the most production be our starter.
However, i will support whoever is at QB.
i'd like to think the staff is brilliant enough that they will be one and the same.

i haven't seen enough of Edwards to annoint him our saviour yet.

Typ0
09-27-2007, 07:18 AM
Because i am not an idiot, i would prefer that the QB who gives us the most production be our starter.
However, i will support whoever is at QB.
i'd like to think the staff is brilliant enough that they will be one and the same.

i haven't seen enough of Edwards to annoint him our saviour yet.

you must have seen enough of our staff to think they are brilliant!

churchinski
09-27-2007, 05:08 PM
This thread is worthless and that is why nobody is posting in it.Did I hit a Losman fan club sore spot ?

churchinski
09-27-2007, 05:10 PM
yeah let's take sides. wtf is this 3rd grade playground kickball?

i want a QB who wins and will end our pathetic playoff drought. i don't care if it's JP Losman, Trent Edwards, or John ****ing Doe.It's not taking sides that is important.

I want to see what these experts know.

im4bflo
09-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay, for your entertainment, I'll say (this year) LOSMAN will get the job back, and be our QB.

churchinski
10-01-2007, 01:49 PM
This thread is worthless and that is why nobody is posting in it.
Noooooooo

This is an example of worthless.......

So because ESPN has him ranked high that means he is the 29th best player in the draft? Obviously the NFL only thought he was the 92nd best player in the draft because nobody else in the 3rd round jumped on his INCREDIBLE value. You would think the 29th best player in the draft would've had somebody drooling from their mouth and take him before that.

I guess people only listen to what they wanna hear. I remember last year after the Whitner and McCargo picks and ESPN and others were degrading it there were tons of people saying that their draft boards don't mean crap. They were not professional scouts.

How many players every year are ranked high on them medias draft boards only to fall way down in the draft and then shortly after they fade away into the universe never to be heard again? The only draft boards that count are the NFL's and 29 teams passed on him 3 times. If he was that much of a steal you had teams like the Lions and Dolphins who don't have crap at QB that passed on him. You have about 26 other teams in the NFL who have junk behind their starting QB that passed on him.

This is a luxury pick that a team like the Bills with needs that couple use immediate help to improve their team at WR, TE, OL, CB and LB. The Bills needed at least 2 LB's that could play this year and make an impact and they were there with that pick. Instead we take a QB that will be lucky to see any action. And hell even if he was lucky enough to see some actions his career shows he has a great chance to not even make it through 2 weeks of football without getting hurt.

This guy couldn't stay helathy in college football let alone the NFL. This is a wasted pick with the help we need immediately.

A true expert
LOL