• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

What to complain about?

Some offseason so far!

What's left about this team to complain about, Wys?:snicker2:

To be serious, with the addition of Sam Adams the d-line has really been improved greatly, which will free up Fletcher and Spikes to make plays and give Clements and Winfield the chance to lock down the WR's. Huge signing.

Assuming Adams pans out and Marcus Jones, etc., enhance the depth on the d-line, what weakness is left? Maybe o-line: is everyone sold on these guys? I guess they came along together pretty well last year, but they weren't a consistently sound unit.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

O line depth.

Comment

• TedMock
      • Jul 2002

they definitely need to look at the June 1 cut list and add depth. Wys has touched upon this several times and he's right. The starting O-Line looks awesome but they really need to get some quality depth. Hopefully we'll get some quality special teams guys in the draft too. I also hope that before the season's over we extend Winfield.

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
        • Oct 2002

Im not sure exactly how to look at the O-line. I mean Bledsoe got knocked on his ass an awful lot. That could be a combination of the O-line and him holding the ball though. They made excellent strides in creating a prettry awsome running game. Maybe they will start to gel together this year, but I have the same opinion as most here, we really should nail down some depth on the OL

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

I would like to find a better center. Tre is not horrible but we could find something better especialy for the money he is getting. I think that if we don't find one soon we should resign contly to a vet min contract and we will have to start Teage and if he gets hurt we will have a decent enough back up.
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• TedMock
            • Jul 2002

The line was young and inexperienced last season except for Brown. At times Bledsoe did hold the ball too long but passing 40 times in a game really increases your chances of getting sacked too. Hopefully we throw less and run more this year or at least use a few "dump off" plays.

Comment

• Doc
              • Dec 2002

I'd say nickel CB isn't a proven position, and I'd still like the Bills to get a speed WR, to stretch defenses. If Donahoe could add Molden and Jenkins, I'd consider this to be one of the greatest off-seasons any team has ever had.

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

With the extra money that is left after Adams and Lindell and the draft I am confident the Bills can fill the remaining holes.

What has me worried which has been our achilles heel for at least 3 years straight has been special teams coverage on kickoffs and our our kickoff returns. I think Shaw is excellent on punt returns but a little shaky on kickoffs. I hope Reese can big a big contributor on special teams but I am not sure.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

I'm going to complain about the schedule not being out and the season not starting earlier...lol:)! Go Bills!

Comment

• BLeonard
                    BoB Sabermetrician
                    • Jan 2003

Special Teams should be upgraded, as most of our FA signings (Posey, Shaw, Reese and possibly Campbell) can be contributors on Special Teams.

-Bill

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

I'm gonna complain about not having snow cone toilet paper the day after trying Wys' hot sauce.

Comment

• Schobel94
                        The Sack Master
                        • Jan 2003

Don't forget about Spoon, he's an excellent special teams player, solid on coverage.
                        Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TedMock
                          I'm gonna complain about not having snow cone toilet paper the day after trying Wys' hot sauce.

roflmao!
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Should have had www.originalhotwings.com lol:)! Go Bills!

Comment

Working...
                            X