PDA

View Full Version : No POZ

im4bflo
09-25-2007, 11:25 PM
I can't believe POZ won't be in there for the rest of the year.
Damn our bad luck, I can't remember any team so devistated with injury.
As soon as POZ was out, they ran on us like we didn't even have LB's.
Now he's missing all this experience, what a nightmare season.
Oh well, strap them on, and keep fighting. GO BILLS!

djjimkelly
09-25-2007, 11:29 PM
this depresses me deeply he was only fun person to watch on the defense him and mccargo

realdealryan
09-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Losing another linebacker is costly when we are so thin at the position. Which reminds me of a Bengals move from last week-

They signed freakin Dhani Jones who can't make any NFL team this year and he gets 7 tackles and is all over the NFL replay of the Bengals game, despite their loss. Why can't we be the team that could recognize that ability? Sign somebody with a website, at least! Instead we will sign another practice squad LB...

HHURRICANE
09-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Poz was fun to watch. Sad to see him go. I suspected that he wasn't going to make it through the whole season though. That's alot to throw on a rookie.

im4bflo
09-26-2007, 05:57 PM
As soon as POZ was out, that's when Baloni started getting his 7 plus yrds per carry stats, and the middle was wide open for anything.
He's a Huuuuuuge loss!

Meathead
09-26-2007, 06:49 PM
losing poz blows donkey ass

but the concern about him losing development time is not as bad as it might first appear

the main adjustment for a rookie is informational. you go from being an amateur to a professional and theres tons of knowledge involved in that right there. then theere are the schemes, the terminology, the reads, and the calls.virtually all of this information can be gained by simple attendance, being around, involved, and immersed in it. even injured he will progress significantly in this regard

then there is game experience. true he will lose a lot of the repetition of actually playing but research has shown that mental reps are nearly as effective as actual reps in gaining experience and ability. trust me, professional clubs know this and should already have instructed him on this. thus if he keeps working hard in the film room and pays rapt attention on the sidelines he will absolutely grow as an experienced player as well. perhaps not as much as if he was on the field but he could literally get 80% if he applies himself

with this in mind theres no reason he can hit the ground at full speed come next year, complete with a virtual entire season of knowledge and experience. it sucks major ass for us right now to not get to watch him the rest of the way here, but im pretty certain he will be a relatively well seasoned beast right out of the gate next september

G. Host
09-26-2007, 10:41 PM
I was so confdent that I bought a POZ jersey. First time I bought a rookie jersey.

I am putting away it for the season :down:

djjimkelly
09-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I was so confdent that I bought a POZ jersey. First time I bought a rookie jersey.

I am putting away it for the season :down:

i ordered mine last friday got it on monday tags still on it but ill wear it

mikemac2001
09-26-2007, 11:21 PM
i ordered mine last friday got it on monday tags still on it but ill wear it

that blows id be pissed when i got it

im4bflo
09-27-2007, 06:03 PM
I bought both home and away POZ's, but will still wear them!
My other is a home LOSMAN, and then my throwback.
I'll be wearing #51 for our D, we need to support them,
their backs to the wall, LET'S GO, BUF-FA-LO!!!