• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Prediction

This is going to sound crazy, and it probably is (I wouldn't do it), but here's my prediction, thinking like Ralph, about what's going to happen:

1. The Bills are winless going into the bye week, and continue to get smoked every week. Ralph loses it and fires Jauron, and implements Marv as the interim head coach to stabilize things/turn them around.

2. Marv does no better, and the Bills finish as one of the 3 worst teams (probably the very worst) in the NFL. Marv gets fired.

3. Modrak gets promoted to GM, and he hires someone between Marty Morninwheg (gasp! -- cheap) Jim Fassel, Steve Mariucci, Mike Sherman, or Marty Schottenheimer. Let's hope Marty is the choice, with Sherman as second best. Forget Bill Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, or anyone like that. Way too much money (if they even came out of retirement.)

That's my prediction. We'll see. I think if we continue to get blown away every week Jauron will be fired mid-season.

By the way, how many practice squad-type guys have we picked up this season. It's literally like a semi-pro team roster.

Jon
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Prediction

Originally posted by Mudflap1
    This is going to sound crazy, and it probably is (I wouldn't do it), but here's my prediction, thinking like Ralph, about what's going to happen:

1. The Bills are winless going into the bye week, and continue to get smoked every week. Ralph loses it and fires Jauron, and implements Marv as the interim head coach to stabilize things/turn them around.

2. Marv does no better, and the Bills finish as one of the 3 worst teams (probably the very worst) in the NFL. Marv gets fired.

3. Modrak gets promoted to GM, and he hires someone between Marty Morninwheg (gasp! -- cheap) Jim Fassel, Steve Mariucci, Mike Sherman, or Marty Schottenheimer. Let's hope Marty is the choice, with Sherman as second best. Forget Bill Cowher, Jimmy Johnson, Bill Parcells, or anyone like that. Way too much money (if they even came out of retirement.)

That's my prediction. We'll see. I think if we continue to get blown away every week Jauron will be fired mid-season.

By the way, how many practice squad-type guys have we picked up this season. It's literally like a semi-pro team roster.

Jon
    I'll take Jimmy Johnson, I just want to see how he keeps his hair looking good during the winter.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Jimmy Johnson is so not coming here...

Jon

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Jimmy Johnson is so not coming here...

Jon
        For $8 Million a season, he'd go to alaska. Beats sitting there and watching a numb nuts redneck embarrass himself every week.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Hell, why don't we throw in Buddy Ryan, Rick Kotite, or Jerry Glanville while we're at it?

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DevilPaul
            Hell, why don't we throw in Buddy Ryan, Rick Kotite, or Jerry Glanville while we're at it?
            Ray Handley? Dan Reeves? Jim Mora, Sr? Jim Mora, Jr? Ray Rhodes? Mike Ditka? Dave Wannstedt? Richie Petibone? Joe Bugel? Art Shell? Dennis Green? Dave McGinnis? June Jones? Barry Switzer?

Those are the kind of guys we'll go after.

Jon

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

A spaceship comes down, takes the Bills to another planet, where they win the Inter-galatic Superbowl.

I think my prediction has just as much of a chance of happening as yours.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I dont think Jauron will get fired no matter what this year, even if they are 0-13.

However, I think Jauron gets ****canned at the end of the year and marv "retires" again.. THANK GOD.

I would LOVE to get Marty-ball in here next year. His teams ALWAYS are in the top 10 in rushing, and he turns programs around.. Let's worry about him not being able to win in the playoffs when we cross that bridge.

I dont think Modrak will ever be promoted to GM. He's largely responsible for this FA signing mess we're in. If they are going to clean house, make it a clean sweep.. Get rid of him and that horrible NFL evaluator Guy.

Get a good young creative GM in here and a ****ing stable coach like Marty S. and I'll like the direction of this team.

IF they dont want to pay him or he doesnt want to un-retire, I could see Rivera and Grimm being two top candidates.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

if we lose to the Jets,it won't be any different than having Lossman as the QB.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                    Next Question!
                    • Nov 2004

You guys are trying to post what sounds logical. Throw that out the window. We'll see what happens.

Marty would be my first "realistic" choice for coach.

Jon

Comment

• Confused
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jun 2007

I'd cream my shorts if we got marty. I think he'd make a great GM too.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

It's pretty rare that a coach gets fired during the season in the NFL. I don't see it happening.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                          Next Question!
                          • Nov 2004

What I'm saying is if we are like 0-5 or 0-6 and getting blown out by 20+ points every game. Then I think Ralph blows his top, even though he has nobody to blame but himself.

Jon

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

What I'm saying is if we are like 0-5 or 0-6 and getting blown out by 20+ points every game. Then I think Ralph blows his top, even though he has nobody to blame but himself.

Jon
                            I'm not saying anything

Comment

Working...
                            X