PDA

View Full Version : ouch...Bills clean out Everett's locker

shelby
09-26-2007, 04:38 PM
The Buffalo Bills (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/page/BUF) have gone through so many players already that they ran out of space in their locker room. And that meant clearing out Kevin Everett's (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/410359) locker -- something coach Dick Jauron said a week earlier wouldn't happen.
full story (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10374143)

Mitchy moo
09-26-2007, 04:42 PM
Jeez, that's cold man. JP's locker is next.

DraftBoy
09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Wow, Im shocked

Michael82
09-26-2007, 05:20 PM
:(

lordofgun
09-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Makes sense to me. He doesn't need it.

DynaPaul
09-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Well, it is shocking but realistically he'll never play again. I know I wouldn't after that kind of injury.

Dont drink the water
09-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Considering his friend is clearing it out to send to him it makes sense.
Maybe he is trying to prevent some of the new guys grabbing his stuff and selling it on ebay when they are let go.

Whaler53
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Its a shame. I had hoped that the Bills would stick by what they said and not clean out his locker, but at the same time I can understand why they did. They have had so many injuries and are bringing in so many people that they didn't have a choice. Its a real shame, but at least he should be able to walk again.

HHURRICANE
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry, but this organization just keeps reaching new lows.

That's super classless.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2007, 06:13 PM
It's not like they took his stuff and threw it in the trash. What did you want them to do, make the new guys share lockers?

HHURRICANE
09-26-2007, 06:14 PM
It's not like they took his stuff and threw it in the trash. What did you want them to do, make the new guys share lockers?

I think they could have figured out something. Geez.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2007, 06:16 PM
I think they could have figured out something. Geez.

Like what, build more lockers? Seriously, I'm sure Everett doesn't care. Get over it.

RedEyE
09-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't have a problem with it.

He's obviously not going to be using it any time soon. In the same breath, I think it's time to seriously think about a new stadium. The Ralph is way out dated.

G Wolly
09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
I understand he's still recovering and whatever, but maybe this is better for the team I hope.

Maybe not seeing his stuff in his locker the way he last left it won't distract them as much from actually winning a game for him.

Cntrygal
09-26-2007, 06:30 PM
The announcement that they weren't going to empty the locker should've never been made. It was stupid.... there's no way Everett would play again this season (and does anyone really believes that he'll ever play in any future season??)- so he doesn't need the locker.

SABURZFAN
09-26-2007, 06:32 PM
it's not like he's coming back to play.i think the mourning has gone on long enough.it's time to shoot down the Jets this week.here's to hoping that we get a big game out of Edwards. :cheers:

HHURRICANE
09-26-2007, 06:45 PM
it's not like he's coming back to play.i think the mourning has gone on long enough.it's time to shoot down the Jets this week.here's to hoping that we get a big game out of Edwards. :cheers:

I guess we don't need that cripple bringing us down anymore. Go Bills!:ill:

Why am I thinking that Utley just didn't get treated the same way.

Illmatic15
09-26-2007, 06:48 PM
Wow atleast keep it for the rest of this season as a sign of respect...

HHURRICANE
09-26-2007, 06:53 PM
This is how we honor a guy that has years of rehab ahead of him. Even if he makes a full recovery it won't happen without the most grueling rehab. It will be harder than any kind of training he did preparing for NFL play.

The guy could still die for god's sake. He's going to be at risk from clots for at least 6 months.

We need his locker so some scrub can come in for 1-2 weeks? Unbelievable.

OpIv37
09-26-2007, 06:56 PM

He's obviously not going to be using it any time soon. In the same breath, I think it's time to seriously think about a new stadium. The Ralph is way out dated.

While I agree that the Ralph is outdated in a lot of ways, I hardly think a locker shortage justifies a few hundred mil for a new stadium. It's like saying "oh, I'm out of gas- time for a new car".

Whaler53
09-26-2007, 07:01 PM

I could agree with that.

By the way, I love your avatar, its kinda creepy

RockStar36
09-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Lost in this entire thread is the fact that F_L posted....

PECKERWOOD
09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm sure everybody would just love to put that horrible injury behind them.

Dont drink the water
09-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Quote from Chris Brown:
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5311

A-Train moving company?
In Buffalo's locker room this week, Kevin Everett's locker has been emptied out. One of Everett's closest friends on the team Anthony Thomas, who lives close to Everett in the offseason has taken on the task of being Everett's moving company.

"Anthony has been packing up Kevin's apartment to ship things back home," said Jauron. "He also asked to pack up his locker to ship those things to Kevin as well."

So it was not the Bills who pushed him out the door but his friend who wanted to help him out. As usual things are blown out of proportion.

G Wolly
09-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Wow atleast keep it for the rest of this season as a sign of respect...

How about instead of leaving an unused locker to sit for a whole season how about the Bills go out and win a game for him as a sign of respect.