PDA

View Full Version : THE BILLS SUPER SECRET DRAFT STRATEGY

djjimkelly
09-26-2007, 09:48 PM
well i think its time to unveil what the bills super secret plan was when marv took over as GM and dick jauron came on board as head coach.

they had a crazy master plan of this:

pass on matt leinart
pass on jay cutler

play a season with JP see what they got with him willis and so on offense

1st round pass on brady quinn

2nd round trade up for MLB dont worry about drafting QB KOLB , QB STANTON, QB BECK.

3rd round sweat it out till pick 92 of the draft.

MARV: damn the whole league fell into our trap

DICK: why yes marv they did

MARV: we had this guy rated as a 1st rounder

MARV: GOD BLESS HE DIDNT WIN A GAME AT STANFORD LAST YEAR HES OURS AND BILL WALSHES SECRET BUT BILL WALSH WILL DIE THEN WE WILL LEAK A STORY HE LOVED HIM

DICK: HE DIDNT WIN A GAME? THATS OK I DONT PLAN ON WINNING MANY GAMES THIS YEAR ANYWAY EITHER

MARV: HOW DO WE GET RID OF JP

DICK: we can wait for JP to get hurt week 3 versus the patriots and then axe him

MARV: yes his contract is up 2 years from now we need to play a 3rd round qb making about 400K as the starter RALPH WILL LIKE THAT

RALPH: YES I CAN SAVE MONEY NOW FOR MY RETIREMENT!!!!

ALL OF THEM: MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the super draft strategy of the bills front office

gr8slayer
09-26-2007, 09:50 PM
:rofl:

Scumbag College
09-26-2007, 09:54 PM
That's the best thing I've read on here in a while.

djjimkelly
09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
That's the best thing I've read on here in a while.

to quote elvis THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH

hydro
09-26-2007, 10:01 PM
Very comical :clap:

Scumbag College
09-26-2007, 10:03 PM
MARV: yes his contract is up 2 years from now we need to play a 3rd round qb making about 400K as the starter RALPH WILL LIKE THAT

RALPH: YES I CAN SAVE MONEY NOW FOR MY RETIREMENT!!!!

ALL OF THEM: MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats the super draft strategy of the bills front office

That's far and away my favorite part...

I'm sure Ralph is mulling this one over right now.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2007, 10:07 PM
What happens if Edwards comes in and pulls a Kurt Warner and we go on this year and win a SB, does RW have to ante up for him then like St. Lous did??:couch:

gr8slayer
09-26-2007, 10:10 PM
What happens if Edwards comes in and pulls a Kurt Warner and we go on this year and win a SB, does RW have to ante up for him then like St. Lous did??:couch:
What happens if Trent Edwards comes in and pulls a Ryan Leaf and plays so bad he is driven out of town by a hoard carrying pitch forks and axes..........

PECKERWOOD
09-26-2007, 10:16 PM

hahaha

I've been saying the same thing joking around with my dad. Or better yet!! We start Craig Nall like some of the people here want and he goes on to pass for 5,000 yards and 60 touchdowns shattering all previous records.

clumping platelets
09-26-2007, 10:52 PM
With 2 of the best young WRs in the league AND E. James in the backfield........Leinart was benched

bills&sabresmvf
09-26-2007, 11:22 PM
yeah st. louis also had a defense

Oaf
09-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeah, what happens when Edwards pulls a Everyone Else.
Oh ****, back to square 1.

djjimkelly
09-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah, what happens when Edwards pulls a Everyone Else.
Oh ****, back to square 1.

lots of delusional hope this weekend. i hope we win none the less

patmoran2006
09-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Let me know when Bruce, Holt and Marshall Faulk hit town to help him out,with OL like Pace and Timmerman.

Oh, and when Martz and Vermeil join the coaching staff instead of Richard and Fairchild.

Mitchy moo
09-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Let me know when Bruce, Holt and Marshall Faulk hit town to help him out,with OL like Pace and Timmerman.

Oh, and when Martz and Vermeil join the coaching staff instead of Richard and Fairchild.

Did you know those names before that season?? No one even caught on to how good St. Louis was until later in the season. I bet the snot out of them every week and the over, a mortal lock. Direct TV wasn't in everyone's home then either, like 8 years ago so the out of towners didn't get to catch the games.

patmoran2006
09-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Did you know those names before that season?? No one even caught on to how good St. Louis was until later in the season. I bet the snot out of them every week and the over, a mortal lock.
and that relates to this Buffalo Bills team in what way?

Mitchy moo
09-27-2007, 11:31 AM
yeah st. louis also had a defense

St. Louis would score at will most of that year and teams never ran against them, they had to pass to try to catch up. They are towards the middle in passing yards allowed and we're the best against the run so they looked good on paper but it was for reason's mentioned above.

I was hoping that the Bills would score alot more this year and force a simliar situation to the front but the lack of JP's progress and the loss of faith by the coaching staff to make him more advanced has killed us.

chernobylwraiths
09-27-2007, 11:36 AM
MARV: HOW DO WE GET RID OF JP

DICK: I just read an article in the Buffalo News that said Vince Wilfork was always a Bills fan growing up, maybe he could do us a favor.

Mitchy moo
09-27-2007, 11:37 AM
and that relates to this Buffalo Bills team in what way?

Names are made from how well they play. If the players play great & the team wins it al, they become bigger names. It all happened because Warner came in a took over the offense. St. Louis was picked to be ok at best that year and not be a SB champ.

thecoordinator
09-27-2007, 01:35 PM
bump

Mr. Pink
09-27-2007, 03:48 PM
Did you know those names before that season?? No one even caught on to how good St. Louis was until later in the season. I bet the snot out of them every week and the over, a mortal lock. Direct TV wasn't in everyone's home then either, like 8 years ago so the out of towners didn't get to catch the games.

Actually Skoob, you're wrong again....

Pace, Bruce and Faulk were household names well before 1999.

Pace was a top ranked OT coming out of college. Bruce was a good wr in this league who had injury problems prior to 99 and Faulk was a draft day trade for the Colts to pick up Edgerrin James.

Everyone knew those 3 guys were studs in the league and could get the job down. Holt I'll give you because he was new to their offense. And Az Zahir Hakim was more integral to the Rams greatest show on turf offense than Holt was.

On top of the fact they had London Fletcher, Todd Lyght and Dexter McCleon.

That Rams team was actually pretty stacked if you really think about it, the only thing that really was unknown was that Warner was gonna come in and play lights out.

Oh yeah, their coach was also pretty well established...Their Dick was better than our Dick.