PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Harrison has aged

TigerJ
09-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Check out the official roster at www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html (http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html)

Kevin Harrison is listed as 35 years old. If memory serves, he was a relative youngster when he was on the PS last season. I wonder if he has that disease where he ages prematurely.

djjimkelly
09-26-2007, 11:23 PM
if u take a closer look dustin fox also has 11 years experience in the nfl but somehow cant crazk our top 5 cbs he needs to practice!!!!!!!!!!

feldspar
09-27-2007, 01:00 AM
if u take a closer look dustin fox also has 11 years experience in the nfl but somehow cant crazk our top 5 cbs he needs to practice!!!!!!!!!!

And if you take an even closer look, you'll see that Dustin Fox was drafted in the third round IN 2005. He is currently 24 years old. That 11 years is a typo.

Although maybe he was 13 years old as a rookie.

I guess the people in charge of the Bills roster are as bad as the players on it.

I wouldn't mind if these people, being prone to exaggerate, were the ones writing my check.

Luisito23
09-27-2007, 01:27 AM
he was 13 years old as a rookie.

Yeah, but he was a very mature 13 y.o....Natural leader at the sandbox, and excelled during his peewee years....

GO BILLS!!!!!