X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Lynch or Jones

I think they will both have monster days this week, but I can only start one (parker is my 1st RB)... Lynch has looked like a monster and will finally get a suboptimal run D. On the other hand, Jones will be running at Tim Anderson, Loen Joe, and DiG...
    I have Lynch in now.
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

Re: Lynch or Jones

stick with lynch. jets will split carries more than bills will. With Leon Washington

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tanked
      I think they will both have monster days this week, but I can only start one (parker is my 1st RB)... Lynch has looked like a monster and will finally get a suboptimal run D. On the other hand, Jones will be running at Tim Anderson, Loen Joe, and DiG...
      I have Lynch in now.
      Stick with Lynch. If he has a big day youll be mad you didnt start him. Plus if you do start him and he kills it its a double bonus since he plays for your team. I never start players playing against the Bills. Conflict of interest.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mahdi
        Stick with Lynch. If he has a big day youll be mad you didnt start him. Plus if you do start him and he kills it its a double bonus since he plays for your team. I never start players playing against the Bills. Conflict of interest.
        This is why I have him in now... you are right - and then I can root against Jones as well (to make my decision feel smarter)

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Exactly!

Comment

Working...
          X